Author Topic: Autoblocker discussion thread  (Read 19505 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 01:08:51 am »
some may say that ash catchem cant catch em all either... but that sure as hell wont stop him from trying!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 01:49:03 am »
Doesn't surprise me that all the people who used this autoblock hack aren't particularly known for being skilled. It's just like the first wave of "hacker" bans, mostly a bunch of unknown noobs. Honorable exception goes to Espo, who just was unwise in his choice of friends, and is a skilled player.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 03:07:32 am »
Doesn't surprise me that all the people who used this autoblock hack aren't particularly known for being skilled. It's just like the first wave of "hacker" bans, mostly a bunch of unknown noobs. Honorable exception goes to Espo, who just was unwise in his choice of friends, and is a skilled player.

for his choice of freinds? but not for using it? just silly. bet you half these mofuckers used it for a fuck tuon more then they say they did

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 05:38:10 am »
+1
Fuck that, perma ban and hang every single one of the people that used autoblock...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 05:50:50 am by Lizard_man »

Offline burakx

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • HAIL !!!! and KILL!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouk_Holy_Diver
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 09:41:43 am »
i  tried it 2 mounts ago it took only 30 seconds then my legs start shaking and i felt realy confused.i never gonna play with my penis again.

oh u are talking about cheat pff misspost

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
  • Game nicks: Palleto, OK_Palleto
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 09:51:01 am »
And you know this how?

Haha people can make there own and can stop themselves from being tracked. Someone made the public one. Any brain can make one. If the admins tell me can stop every hacker they have no idea. But they sure as hell will catch most of them and cheers to Crpg for outing the most effort into stoping it in their mod.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 11:09:32 am »
Haha people can make there own and can stop themselves from being tracked. Someone made the public one. Any brain can make one. If the admins tell me can stop every hacker they have no idea. But they sure as hell will catch most of them and cheers to Crpg for outing the most effort into stoping it in their mod.

Pray tell, what method are the c-RPG devs using to detect autoblockers atm? How would any "brain" get around that? If you don't know the answers to these two (rather rhetorical) questions, then you don't know what you're talking about.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2011, 11:33:37 am »
Pray tell, what method are the c-RPG devs using to detect autoblockers atm? How would any "brain" get around that? If you don't know the answers to these two (rather rhetorical) questions, then you don't know what you're talking about.
well to the first one your right im not sure. but believe it or not there actually are some cleaver people out there. im not sure how they do it. but people do actually find ways around these things you know. Because i don't know how to do things that doesn't actually mean its wrong. If you think there is no way people out there get past these measure than you must be crazy. Plenty of good hackers out there. People go they have all been caught. A good hacker is an unknown one. Thats why all the people who spend time on making cheats probably dont get caught (most of them).

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 11:37:58 am »
well to the first one your right im not sure. but believe it or not there actually are some cleaver people out there. im not sure how they do it. but people do actually find ways around these things you know. Because i don't know how to do things that doesn't actually mean its wrong. If you think there is no way people out there get past these measure than you must be crazy. Plenty of good hackers out there. People go they have all been caught. A good hacker is an unknown one. Thats why all the people who spend time on making cheats probably dont get caught (most of them).

How do you know people find ways around these things? Because you don't know how to do things means you're just speculating out of your ass. Which is all the more amusing since you're using absolutes when talking about it, being so sure that the cheat protection in c-RPG is flawed. Stop and reflect for a moment. What do you actually know about the subject?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 12:30:27 pm »
Free Espo.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 12:39:06 pm »
How do you know people find ways around these things? Because you don't know how to do things means you're just speculating out of your ass. Which is all the more amusing since you're using absolutes when talking about it, being so sure that the cheat protection in c-RPG is flawed. Stop and reflect for a moment. What do you actually know about the subject?
Crpg is doing a great job i didn't say they are flawed. Actually i would say Crpg is doing this best job at stopping it. Do you still believe there are no ways around what they do to stop it. I don't know how i don't care how people can do it. Crpg number 1 mod but that doesn't mean it can be 100 % cheater free. I couldn't be bothered replying again.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 12:42:16 pm »
Crpg is doing a great job i didn't say they are flawed. Actually i would say Crpg is doing this best job at stopping it. Do you still believe there are no ways around what they do to stop it. I don't know how i don't care how people can do it. Crpg number 1 mod but that doesn't mean it can be 100 % cheater free. I couldn't be bothered replying again.

I never said I believe there are no ways around it. I have no reason to believe either way, and apparently neither have you. Yet your comments would lead one to believe otherwise.

"I know that I know nothing."

- Socrates.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 01:26:18 pm »
Anyway enough arguing. It's kind of a waste of time. We are both better off doing something better than arguing with each other haha. Well i didn't mean to make any enemys. Nothing against the mod nor its community. See i don't see why we are arguing when we can go off play and do something better like actually play warband haha. Anyone saying perma ban em or talking about how they should die or whatever should take my advice and get off the forums and play a game. I got banned yea. Don't waste your time on here talking about cheats and being banned. go out and play it. don't get so worked up. Although it does get annoying
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:30:12 pm by Palleto »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 01:49:40 pm »
People are multi accounting : getting away with it (both forum&in-game)
People are cheating in strat : getting away with it
(click to show/hide)
This is the second wave of auto blockers and numbers are increasing. I believe if developers were more active in the game, the punishment would be more proper aka harsh. The cheater above : you guys are very very lucky that developers, developers, developers are lazy.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2011, 03:31:43 pm »
I have too many friends who's banned for autoblock but please dont do it temp. people never changes
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?