Author Topic: Autoblocker discussion thread  (Read 19566 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: Autoblocker discussion thread
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2011, 12:54:50 pm »
Another one casting judgment without paying any attention. Glad you're not on the jury. Everyone's guilty without a trial in Cepeshi Land.

FREE ESPO. MERCEREX IS THE CRIMINAL HERE.

The point is: everysinglefucking one is using this excuse, why should i trust that ONE guy really let someone else mess with his PC? Why should i?

and do not bring any law bullshit in here, this is game, the rules are set by devs, not by constitution or whatsoever, YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR UR ACCOUNT, get it?
If you are stupid enough to let anyone mess with it, your problem, your consequences. That sounds fair to me.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2011, 01:13:16 pm »
No, only one person has blamed their IRL jerk of a friend. I don't care if you trust him. You don't know him or the situation. You just felt like throwing in that jab against a person you don't know. Thanks for chiming in.

He didn't do anything wrong, and you think he should be permabanned. As I said, glad you're in no position of power.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2011, 01:13:32 pm »
Juliet the Flat.. Now known as.. Juliet_The_Flat_Cheater. How'd that sound?! Where do I download this Autoblocker thing? You know.. I really fail at the game, it'd like totally improve my block-ability. Pretty please? Give me a game that I can have fun with. Being ridiculously overpowered by cheating is fun to me. The customer is always right. And no chadz. Not you, when you go to the Red light district. Exclusion imminent. And so forth. And this is a troll. And why do pigs fly?

Why do birds.. Sing when you're near me.

I'm not drunk yet by the way.

Also.. And also. Furthermore that way to the left, sixty degrees north towards Farenheit boilspot florida south.

I have made my point.

Love,
Hannah Montana.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2011, 01:15:36 pm »
No, only one person has blamed their IRL jerk of a friend. I don't care if you trust him. You don't know him or the situation. You just felt like throwing in that jab against a person you don't know. Thanks for chiming in.

He didn't do anything wrong, and you think he should be permabanned. As I said, glad you're in no position of power.

So he didnt do anything wrong when he let someone to access his PC/Warband? Do you understand what i am asking?

edit: i saw too many "my bro/sis/dog/friend" acted like prick and i got banned, pl0x unban

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2011, 01:27:23 pm »
Truth is.. My kid sister is one of those smart people " ". She is actually in a coma, but managed to telepathically make my kitten. ( You know what I mean, tee hee. ) use the internet to download the autoblocker from www.sogaymadskills.inca . Then the kitten inserted the usb drive containing the folder into a labtop which transferred the download to a hillbilly roadblock in northern carolina, whom sent me a potato with a autumn leaf in it, to clarify the mistake, where-as the leaf then impregnated my stationary computer and made it "Spring Virus" all around the world and back again. In essence. It was totally not my fault?

Love,
Juliet_The_Flat_Cheater_Whom_Is_Totally_Innocent.
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2011, 01:28:10 pm »
-.-'
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2011, 01:31:50 pm »
-Buys Christo an Autoblocker cause he needs it.. No wait. Cause his kid brother DL'd it without his consent.-

I know right?! Totally what happended to me.. Sort of.. Add immovability and psychic powers! ;)

Love,
Reallyoddstrangenamethatkeepschanging.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2011, 01:45:53 pm »
Sorry guys I got banned.  My girlfriend wanted to play this game but she couldn't manual block and she wouldn't go 1h/shield because she said it was for "pussies".

So I threw the autoblocker on without knowing that it was banned.  I never used it when I played though. 

My girlfriend doesn't even like the game and will not play it anymore.  She only plays WOW and Sims Online.

So please unban me.  It is MY GIRLFRIENDS fault.

I think I might break up with her because of this.   :cry:

My girlfriend....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2011, 01:49:44 pm »
I stand corrected. I have been outdone by an actual troll. The horror!

Love,
Juliet_The_Once_More_Insignificant_Fail_Flat_Troll_Without_Skills.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2011, 02:25:28 pm »
+2
Another one casting judgment without paying any attention. Glad you're not on the jury. Everyone's guilty without a trial in Cepeshi Land.

FREE ESPO. MERCEREX IS THE CRIMINAL HERE.

The point is: everysinglefucking one is using this excuse, why should i trust that ONE guy really let someone else mess with his PC? Why should i?

and do not bring any law bullshit in here, this is game, the rules are set by devs, not by constitution or whatsoever, YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR UR ACCOUNT, get it?
If you are stupid enough to let anyone mess with it, your problem, your consequences. That sounds fair to me.

I tried to stay out of this, but I'm tired of reading free Espo.  I totally agree with Cepeshi, a cheater will always be a cheater, but we do have to separate the cheaters from the stupid (oops I mean curious with no self control.)  In this case the cheater says a friend IRL hacked his account (and they were sharing 5 keys ???'s), stole all his looms, autoblocked, so he had to reformat and afterwards go over to the RL friend's house and beat him down.

1.  5 keys why???
2.  Should have protected password
3.  Claims german greatsword was stolen, yet new account has a german greatsword for trade...hhmmmm how did you get it back or get another so fast
4.  Proven autoblocker,  earlier comment in the strategus section another player says to the effect my god you've got good; your blocking is amazing.  The reply was well I have been practicing with insert well respected player's names here (when in truth it looks like it should have been autoblocker inserted.)
5.  beating up the friend IRL.....all I can say is "pictures or it didn't happen."

My biggest beef, and the chief reason I'm tossing in my .02, Espo scammed/cheated me on a loom point and thought it was funny.  So here we have a scammer and a cheater.  I see FCC clanmates all over this forum trying to defend him, but why would you want someone like this in your community.  I would rather see Mercerex back, at least he admits to what he did.

for number 3 read  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11688.msg220899.html#msg220899

"My account was hacked. I may know who it was. I lost my MW German Greatsword and 250k. I have been trying to reach chadz and Espu on IRC for the past 2 days and no response. I also sent forum messages. Get back to me when you can please!

Edit: Again, I have lost my MW German Greatsword and 250k gold. It happened late at night on the 9th of September around 4:00 A.M PST. Thanks.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 13:13:09 by espooo » "

#4   http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,15395.msg220453.html#msg220453

some selected quotes:

"Also, i'll take back what I said about Espo, He's definitely gotten alot better from the last time I played him. He two shot me every time in his heavy armor and great sword but his blocking is seriously awesome. He's like Allers minus the chambers. "  Darkkarma

"Well seems I won't be playing for a bit considering my account has been compromised. And the reason I have gotten so much better was because of fighting cyranule, saulcanner, ryden, and galgorth multiple times."  espoo

Really,  I say MAC address ban

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2011, 02:28:49 pm »
+1
Duly noted. Now, fall back in line, Fellow autublukker friend. Join my guild. Autoblocker_Failtardhotgrandprix shall be your name.

Love,
Your Dominatrix.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2011, 02:50:26 pm »
In my opinion there is no excuse. IF there is a cheat detected the cheater has to 100% make sure he isnt guilty.
In every other case it should be a permaban with perhaps the option to reduce it to 6 months via essay.
Cheating and Hacking are both the most stupid and bad things you can do in an online game.

Every one knew it. Cheat->BAN
So dont try to get out easy of this.
Every one knew it.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2011, 02:52:58 pm »
+1
In my opinion there is no excuse. IF there is a cheat detected the cheater has to 100% make sure he isnt guilty.
In every other case it should be a permaban with perhaps the option to reduce it to 6 months via essay.
Cheating and Hacking are both the most stupid and bad things you can do in an online game.

Every one knew it. Cheat->BAN
So dont try to get out easy of this.
Every one knew it.

Now there boy'o. Let's calm ourselves with a hot sip'a whiskey, shan't we?!
Hacking is not a bad think. See. In ye olde western America, Ye grandfather and his before his, Hacked the mountainside and riverbeds clean for the gold you wear on your teeth. So let's not disregard Hacking.

Cheating? What more splendor does a relationship bring, than to cheat.
In essence. Cheating is what keeps all relationships alive. Without people cheating on eachother a relationship would not progress, and emotions would remain unsaid. Think about that.

Love,
Cynical Catherine.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2011, 03:19:26 pm »
+1
Ronrinesu tryhard troll, failing miserably.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2011, 03:24:40 pm »
+1
Define try-hard.

That is. If you are not trolling by writing I am trolling.

In essence. Do you pressume this is me, trying hard? You don't know me.  Die-hard maggot.

Love,
Inadequate Rose.