Author Topic: Autoblocker discussion thread  (Read 19516 times)

Offline Balder

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblocker discussion thread
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2011, 08:09:18 pm »
nvm... just nvm

Offline Vikings

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Challenge accepted
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_V
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2011, 08:19:31 pm »
Yes? ArUdA cav he die when he down. :rolleyes:

He tried to say ArUdA is playing a cav character but when his cav is down he dies instantly so if he did used autoblock you guys could see him at the top of the scoreboard

I was member of camels but not anymore because of everyone started to vote kick me because they though i was a hacker when i had good score . I had to leave camels  because i was getting bad reputation in there ;C

you know you can just take the screens and post it to ban request because of random poll you say bad reputation but i can only see Risen and Bashibazouks to insult us there is no other clan that seemed to insult or say cheater to us when you dont wanna be in a clan you can just say you dont want to be in dont use reasons like this to leave a clan ^^

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2011, 08:33:41 pm »
Some hackers that stole stuff (looms-money) got unbanned... this time i hope that cheaters who use/used autoblock will be ip permabanned ... or we should cut their hands irl.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »

you know you can just take the screens and post it to ban request because of random poll you say bad reputation but i can only see Risen and Bashibazouks to insult us there is no other clan that seemed to insult or say cheater to us when you dont wanna be in a clan you can just say you dont want to be in dont use reasons like this to leave a clan ^^

risen ,bashibazouk and all random guys, I'm nobleshitlord and i dont wanna be "friend" of hackers :P
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Vikings

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2011, 08:45:28 pm »

risen ,bashibazouk and all random guys, I'm nobleshitlord and i dont wanna be "friend" of hackers :P

What a noble action of you ^^ a nobleman wont listen to what random guys say and you still are trying to say that we are all cheater like those random guys what a pathetic noble you are leaving your clan in a bad time and while running away backstabbing your "friends" using their clan name to satisfy your ego by saying all of the players from that clan cheater i can only say that you are pathetic ^^ so dont try to satisfy yourself using Camels clan name please

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2011, 08:56:36 pm »
He tried to say ArUdA is playing a cav character but when his cav is down he dies instantly so if he did used autoblock you guys could see him at the top of the scoreboard

You do know none of us have said that "all camels are cheaters" until AFTER camels started to say we did? And then we did it just for trololol? All we said was that a lot of the people banned (when all we knew where those who had posted unban request) were camels. It's not like we are after you guys, just trolololing. It also makes it more fun when you start explaining how there are also other people banned in such a serious way. :D No hard feelings man :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2011, 08:57:05 pm »
What a noble action of you ^^ a nobleman wont listen to what random guys say and you still are trying to say that we are all cheater like those random guys what a pathetic noble you are leaving your clan in a bad time and while running away backstabbing your "friends" using their clan name to satisfy your ego by saying all of the players from that clan cheater i can only say that you are pathetic ^^ so dont try to satisfy yourself using Camels clan name please

While I don't think Camels has the best reputation, Vikings is right on this part. Pretty shitty move you pulled on them there Herkku, really pouring salt in their wounds.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »
h
While I don't think Camels has the best reputation, Vikings is right on this part. Pretty shitty move you pulled on them there Herkku, really pouring salt in their wounds.
     thats why i am nobleshitlord
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Vikings

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2011, 09:08:40 pm »
You do know none of us have said that "all camels are cheaters" until AFTER camels started to say we did? And then we did it just for trololol? All we said was that a lot of the people banned (when all we knew where those who had posted unban request) were camels. It's not like we are after you guys, just trolololing. It also makes it more fun when you start explaining how there are also other people banned in such a serious way. :D No hard feelings man :D

First of all about the trolling half of this topics pages are about camels being cheating And 4/3 of these posts are from VVar and risen players in turkish forums there are bashibazouks who does the same aswell on taleworld forums i never said anyone got banned in such a way i only say the fact that there are only 4 camel member who make posts and there is 211 player who got banned and because of the thing you call "trolling" a lot of player made this a  reason to leave the clan and thats a little sad for camels the only thing i am trying to say here is that you guys should open your eyes a little well thats enough i only wanted to write here because somebody was using our clan name for bad things and if anyone gets offended by these posts im only defending my clan as the diplomat thats all

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2011, 09:09:53 pm »
First of all about the trolling half of this topics pages are about camels being cheating And 4/3 of these posts are from VVar and risen players in turkish forums there are bashibazouks who does the same aswell on taleworld forums i never said anyone got banned in such a way i only say the fact that there are only 4 camel member who make posts and there is 211 player who got banned and because of the thing you call "trolling" a lot of player made this a  reason to leave the clan and thats a little sad for camels the only thing i am trying to say here is that you guys should open your eyes a little well thats enough i only wanted to write here because somebody was using our clan name for bad things and if anyone gets offended by these posts im only defending my clan as the diplomat thats all

My favorite part is where he did not use a single punctuation mark.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vikings

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2011, 09:12:59 pm »

Sorry , The only thing  that you should take serious on that post is the punctuation marks. I am really sorry about this..

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2011, 09:16:18 pm »

I never said anything about taking things seriously. No worries, nothing to apologize for.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2011, 09:17:14 pm »
Was about to say the same :P

Damn, that's bad man. I dunno what the hell Bashi has been writing on the Turk forums, but VVars (and my) joking/trollong here has been pretty obvious. Sad how many don't get sarcasm/irony. It really is a great form of humor, but only if you get it :(
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2011, 09:17:40 pm »
Sorry , The only thing  that you should take serious on that post is the punctuation marks. I am really sorry about this..

you don't understand how hard it is for a native english speaker to read a paragraph that lacks punctuation.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2011, 09:19:18 pm »
you don't understand how hard it is for a native english speaker to read a paragraph that lacks punctuation.

In all seriousness this. I don't mind misspelled words nor bad grammar, but when there is a solid mass of words I do honestly have difficulty reading it.