Author Topic: [Ban request] Fallen_punisher  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Autolycus Joxer_The_Mighty Salmoneus
[Ban request] Fallen_punisher
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:40:55 pm »
We build a healing tent on EU1 and Fallen_punisher from our own team destroyed it immediately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-JqfqzoXRE
Why is everybody telling me to think? I think, I just don't show it.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban request] Fallen_punisher
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 04:53:10 pm »
Ban the living shit out of him! Proof!   :evil:

Btw Joxer. You shouldn't be suprised if some smart ass leet comes and direct you to build healing tents at Siege server :S
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 05:01:39 pm »
yeah! the pecored and the phil dude as well those names pop up, too!

also go build your tents on a siege server!

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:16:19 pm »
I told you countless times to build your stuff on another empty server and warned you that I will destroy anything you build on sight after we lost 4 rounds in a row because half of our team was screwing with construction sites instead of fighting. This was happening on EU1 with ~100 players on.How about banning you for leeching instead because none of you was actually doing anything to help your team? How is this any better than building ladder towers or running around with no weapons like a dummy(which some of you did, spawning with 4 construction material every time) ?

If you want to fool around instead of playing go to an empty server/duel server/LLJK server, don't do it on EU1.

Now I feel bad I didn't record being TK'ed on purpose at spawn after this.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:23:08 pm by Punisher »

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:28:56 pm »
Wtf are you on? It's a healing tent. You do understand english? What good would that do on an empty server? Besides it's nice that you admid your offense. We were doing more to help our team than you were.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 05:31:52 pm »
A healing tent that goes down in 1 hit is indeed of great help. Totally worth 20 people doing nothing, the HEALING tent will win the round on it's own, it's like a tactical nuke. If only I wouldn't have destroyed it, those men who spawned with 4 constructions material would have killed all the enemies using the healing power and their fists.

I suggest starting to ban people that destroy ladders/siege shields, those are constructions too. You are very bright Joxer, you make me proud.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:33:28 pm by Punisher »

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 05:33:27 pm »
Oh it takes the whole round to build one? I thought I just chuck in the material and go fight. Is there a skill I can raise to make it faster?

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:19 pm »
I agree with Joxer on that Punisher was acting like a jerk for destroying the healing tent (bit like destroying ladders I think).

I agree with Punisher that Joxer & co were wasting their time building a healing tent, it won't do shit on a battle server. I think 1 arrow or a hit is enough to bring it down. I think there is a rule on some Eu server called "At least spawn with a weapon and help your team".

I could be a dick and ban you both for 1 day to teach a lesson. But I think you both already know that it's better teamplay to actually kill enemies, stop horses, bring siege shields AND not destroy material helpful to the team. Now run off to grind some more.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 07:52:48 pm »
I suggest starting to ban people that destroy ladders/siege shields, those are constructions too. You are very bright Joxer, you make me proud.

I've done that a couple of times.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 08:18:41 pm »
I've done that a couple of times.

That's good and I agree with it but it's not like I did it out of the blue, after 4 lost rounds in a row because half of our team was doing nothing, 4 rounds during I and a few other guys who wanted to actually play the game repeatedly asked them to move to an empty server/duel server if they want to test buildings (so they don't grief their teammates and don't get bothered either), frustration made me snap and destroy that thing.

For what it's worth I'm sorry I ruined their tent but I still think it's common sense that stuff like this, alongside with ladder-towers&co shouldn't be done on a server with 100+ people on. There are plenty of other low population servers/siege servers/duel servers where they can do it without bothering anyone or being bothered either.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 08:21:13 pm by Punisher »

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 08:25:42 pm »
Hm... so if i will get into siege server with 20 clanmates to build catapult in about 20 secs (then we die and come back with full equipement, few men to use catapult, too), will you destroy it? Yeah, dont let your teammate actually REMOVE defenders gate. No more closing opening, because gate will disappear! Did you ever see how works catapult? Organized group (about 15 people), each member with 4 materials and 1 with constr site can really build something nice in 10-20 secs.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 08:27:49 pm »
Hm... so if i will get into siege server with 20 clanmates to build catapult in about 20 secs (then we die and come back with full equipement, few men to use catapult, too), will you destroy it? Yeah, dont let your teammate actually REMOVE defenders gate. No more closing opening, because gate will disappear! Did you ever see how works catapult? Organized group (about 15 people), each member with 4 materials and 1 with constr site can really build something nice in 10-20 secs.

This wasn't the case here, please read the whole topic before replying. It actually took them 4 rounds of failed attempts till they managed to get enough material for the damn thing, it was far from the organised situation you speak of.

And it also was a battle server (EU1), where a healing tent is utterly useless.

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 09:12:14 pm »
You just keep lying more and more. It wasn't half the team. It wasn't like we didn't fight. We just didn't fight with your brainless charge tactic which is in reality the reason we lost few rounds. Also the tent would've been perfect for archers and cav on a battle server.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »
You just keep lying more and more. It wasn't half the team. It wasn't like we didn't fight. We just didn't fight with your brainless charge tactic which is in reality the reason we lost few rounds. Also the tent would've been perfect for archers and cav on a battle server.

And ONE enemy arrow would destroy it, ye?

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:27 pm »
Mathematically speaking, in a battle, if everyone spawned with at least 1 weapon, it would take nine people to make one. There are a few maps where it might be of use in battle, but it would be a waste of time on many maps.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project