Author Topic: Attacked by 5 teammates and I get banned?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Attacked by 5 teammates and I get banned?
« on: September 18, 2011, 01:41:18 am »
At spawn I was attacked by multiple people, team killed and banned. This was a mindfuck for me, I don't understand what just happened.

Being honest I was trolling the chat a bit. Still I never lifed a finger against my attackers, only defended. For one I think I should have just gotten kicked and two I don't know why I was the only one banned here.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:48:11 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: Attacked by 5 teammates and I get banned?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 01:59:06 am »
What's your character's name? I don't see a sylentknyte on the ban list.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 02:25:33 am »
Sorry, Smellmyfinger.

If I had to guess the admin probably thought I attacked those people. I literally never lifted a finger (no pun intended) to attack these guys. I think I accidentally killed one of them in the last round, they were all in the same faction. Occtallian or whatever its called.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:27:37 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 02:38:55 am »
Alright, well if I see xKhanxPointBlank I'll ask him to tell us why he banned ya. Until then, you're banished from the Official servers till 21.09.2011 01:39:02

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 03:27:15 am »
He was being reported for team wounding several rounds in a row, receieved multiple warnings, then PointBlank witnessed him teamwounding at spawn again so he was banned
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 04:31:01 am »
I swing my katana around a lot. If I hit anyone to the side I apologize. Still doesnt excuse those people for killing me for seemingly no reason.

If I hit anyone I deserve a ban but I am still perplexed as to why so many people killed me like that. People I had never played with before, team wounded, talked to, etc. You must have seen it. You also must have seent that I never raised a hand to any of them. I never intentionally tw, even if I am careless.

Also, not making any excuses here but I feel like a lot of blame gets shifted on me. I have become pretty well known as a troll (fair point in some cases) and there have been multiple times I have done nothing and people blame it on me. Most spawn Team Wounders hit from behind. How the hell do these people "see me do it". Its like I get automatically blamed at all times. I kind of brought it on myself but I maintain that I'm not a tk'er, even if I do kick people, abuse the chat, etc.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:36:13 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 04:40:23 am »
Don't troll and intentionally teamwound after being warned and you won't get banned again
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 04:43:25 am »
^ Fair enough but why was no action taken against the people that killed me? I'm not saying I'm the victim here but why do some get banned and not others? If you noticed me simply slash some one (which I still contest was an accident) how did you fail to noticed me being mauled by a mob of people? I guess you pick and choose your battles.

Last question, why did venrich get a 1 day ban for a team kill and I get a 3 day ban for a team wound?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:46:31 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 04:50:57 am »
I didn't witness it, an admin saw you team wound after several rounds in a row of people complaining about you, ban times are at admin discretion based on what was witnessed, warnings, player behavior, etc, intentional tks and revenge tks are always against the rules, different warnings/punishments for different situations.  The admin who banned you was spectating you just to monitor your behavior and you went ahead and continued breaking rules and he acted accordingly.  Anything else on the matter is up to him to contribute.