(This one is pretty crap) =/
3 (30%)
Isnt this clan dead yet???
3 (30%)
I JOIN NAOW!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 18, 2012, 01:19:31 pm

Author Topic: [ANT] The Antarian Empire (EU/Strat Clan - Recruiting!)  (Read 86804 times)

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
Re: [ANT] The Antarian Empire (EU/Strat Clan looking for 1h/ranged especially)
« Reply #675 on: February 29, 2012, 03:40:08 pm »
Strat battle at 6am. Think ill have to skip that one lol.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: [ANT] The Antarian Empire (EU/Strat Clan looking for 1h/ranged especially)
« Reply #676 on: February 29, 2012, 03:56:05 pm »
I talked with them a week ago, when I made the mistake of leaving the village with our trade goods and no men. We have an understanding, I believe so for now, don't worry about their handful of armies nearby.

Strat battle at 6am. Think ill have to skip that one lol.

Yeah i guess Maddane has his nighttime set from 11pm-6am or something like that.

Offline Ulruk_Van_Escarla

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Ulruk
  • IRC nick: Ulruk
Hardly worrying :D

Anyhow plazek is pissed at us for this morning. But we are at war so screw that.

I'll keep getting more tickets anyhow.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Did we win?
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
kicked their ass. we get their flags so early,that we lost just 5 troops,ant they lost only 10. :lol: We got some nice equipment.

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
It was a fun battle. Short but fun.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
Message from 22nd's newest recruit:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Deserters will be executed!

But in your case it contains tincans & flamberges I'd presume? So would that be your speech in short?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
Well we routinely slaughter peasants and villagers so that kind of execution wouldnt be bad enough.

It would be something more like, flayed alive, smothered in honey and nailed down next to an ants nest. Maybe covered in salt here and there also?

I was going to say:

you joined 22nd
that's your choice
22nd dont want peace
that's their choice
attacking an enemy, is my choice

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
Son of a bitch

Forgive me randomdude,

you asked me to be there for the battle and I absolutely.. fuck

Please forgive me for not doing what I said I would do and I promise you next time this will not happen.

I am glad that other people in chaos were able to be there and that shit did not happen.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:50:19 pm by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
Ah mate dont worry about it. I forget about battles too sometimes - it's just a game. I know you dont just sign up and not attend.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Savour the victory. You can tell some great tales I am sure but let us see if you are ever brave enough to make battles at civilised times and that are not against trade caravans.
Remember the first attack you made on us was also an attack on one of our caravans and was also a fight you won, but this was just a precursor to bigger things.

The funny thing is you attack Edmund formerly of KOJ, the main supporters of ending hostilities with your faction. I guess they will not be supporting that idea now, given the spineless assault :)

---

I propose a battle, 500 men versus 500 I just had a good look at Jelbegi last night so I know you got the men for it. EU territory, GMT evening, faction members only. If you win you can stay in Jelbegi and we will have a white peace, if you lose you have a week to move. You got the minerals?

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
Savour the victory. You can tell some great tales I am sure but let us see if you are ever brave enough to make battles at civilised times and that are not against trade caravans.
Remember the first attack you made on us was also an attack on one of our caravans and was also a fight you won, but this was just a precursor to bigger things.

The funny thing is you attack Edmund formerly of KOJ, the main supporters of ending hostilities with your faction. I guess they will not be supporting that idea now, given the spineless assault :)

---

I propose a battle, 500 men versus 500 I just had a good look at Jelbegi last night so I know you got the men for it. EU territory, GMT evening, faction members only. If you win you can stay in Jelbegi and we will have a white peace, if you lose you have a week to move. You got the minerals?

Oh plazek. The ignorance just spews from your mouth like shit from a diarrhetic asshole. Do you think I want to fight battles at 6 am my time?

And while you demand things like vassalship, payment of 200k strat gold and other silly things, there wont be any peace between us, no matter who is voicing my corner in your clan. I dont ask for peace because im worried about you, but because there's other areas I want to focus on.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:22:17 pm by RandomDude »

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Fact of the matter RandomDude, doesn't matter whether or not you wanted to, you did...
Anyway you misunderstand I do not demand  vassalage I offered it and when you refused, it was off the table I would never want an unwilling ally. The 200k gold I demanded for the luls and expected your supposedly competent* diplomat to make some kind of reply to my, self admittedly, ridiculous demand. As for "other silly things" I have never asked anything else of you so one might wish to check exactly from where the shit is flowing.

I take it you are not interested in my proposal then by the tone of your post, don't want to settle this in a civilised way? I might add there is no mention of vassalage nor the payment of gold in the proposal so you may wish to add an addendum to your final line there :)

*I told him on many occasions if he wanted to speak to me then he should send me PMs on the forums so I had things in writing and that I was not interested in discussing on TS. He repeatedly failed to do so, so I sent him this ridiculous demand of 200k gold to try and get a peep out of him. Didn't work.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Random, asking for respect in a duel from a Fallen is silly