Author Topic: What is your weakness?  (Read 13332 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: What is your weakness?
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2011, 01:07:03 am »
+1
Considering the long term effects of smoking, I don't think anyone should be able to smoke until the part of the brain that fully appreciates future consequences (roughly 17)...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2011, 01:07:30 am »
Bro, no need to make yourself look tough by lying about smoking and drinking with your older friends. If it is true and your doing it to impress them, then your a total my old friend.
He is. Trust me. If you ever visit our ts, give me a call and I'll ban him so you want have to talk with him. That reminds me, time for my usual (read: random) 24h TS ban on him :D

Considering the long term effects of smoking, I don't think anyone should be able to smoke until the part of the brain that fully appreciates future consequences (roughly 17)...
FYI, we are not talking about tobacco.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline JOPOTINTTI

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2011, 01:09:36 am »
Upkeep.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2011, 01:16:19 am »
Really?  You should check your case and fans and try clearing out the dust, or adding more fans.  And update your drivers.

Bluescreens these days, especially with a veteran game like M&B, are generally due to overheating.  I was having a problem for a while where my "auto-detect" fan speed wasn't working and my video card would overheat and cause bluescreens.

Anyway, my weakness is 2-hand spammers.  The ones that swing so fast and move so fast and have a weapon so long that there's simply no way to get in a hit on them.  The #1 reason I played a longbow archer for a while is to kill these tin can click spammers.

Great thx for advice but my Bluescreens started when I changed my system to Windows7 x64, so I don't think it's connected to graphic card. also I have checked the gc with one of the programmes with huge hairy doughnut.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2011, 01:17:12 am »
Cyranule, shinlock, ryden, marcus aurelius.

aka 2hers

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2011, 01:43:14 am »
+2
YOU'RE A FATHER!?!?!?!?!??!

i am. i was trolling about my age. i'm just 28 and my daughter is just 9months old.. so i'm still cool until she's 12 or 14..  :mrgreen:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2011, 01:55:43 am »
i am. i was trolling about my age. i'm just 28 and my daughter is just 9months old.. so i'm still cool until she's 12 or 14..  :mrgreen:
Gratz with the kid! Name the next one after me :D My real name would probably be better for that though xD

Also, good luck for when she's a teenager. Teenage daughters are the worst :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2011, 03:50:02 am »

I am 19 and what are these consequences you speak of?
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2011, 08:42:48 am »
I am 19 and what are these consequences you speak of?

there are none. he doesn't really know what's he's talkin about. THC never made victims. Alchool, methamphetaminics, cocaine, opium related (eroine), various chemicals, cocaine treated crystals (crack) made victims. but THC related (grass, hashish, etc) never made as far as i know. my uncle is 58 years old, he's an architect and never had an issue so far.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2011, 11:57:05 am »
Bro, no need to make yourself look tough by lying about smoking and drinking with your older friends. If it is true and your doing it to impress them, then your a total my old friend.
uhmm your mushy how can i feel offended by this?
want to get a fuckin picture or what?:P

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2011, 11:59:58 am »
there are none. he doesn't really know what's he's talkin about. THC never made victims. Alchool, methamphetaminics, cocaine, opium related (eroine), various chemicals, cocaine treated crystals (crack) made victims. but THC related (grass, hashish, etc) never made as far as i know. my uncle is 58 years old, he's an architect and never had an issue so far.
I'm pretty sure all the people who were killed/ had their family killed by the Hashishins would like to argue that with you.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2011, 12:07:55 pm »

+1

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2011, 12:28:30 pm »

so you say that when you was 14, the first time you smoked you really did because you want to? no. you did it to impress your friends about being a though and seasoned street man. no BS please.

I'm pretty sure all the people who were killed/ had their family killed by the Hashishins would like to argue that with you.

Hashishins (where the assassin word come from) were just... assassins with a blade that smokd hashish the whole time before a suicide mission... they never sneaked someone and forced the victim to smoke stuff until death...  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:32:52 pm by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2011, 12:36:36 pm »
they never sneaked someone and forced the victim to smoke stuff until death...  :mrgreen:

There's worse ways to go.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2011, 04:06:39 pm »
+1
-snip_
Hashishins (where the assassin word come from) were just... assassins with a blade that smokd hashish the whole time before a suicide mission... they never sneaked someone and forced the victim to smoke stuff until death...  :mrgreen:
It was a joke goddammit! Laugh!