Author Topic: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server  (Read 9525 times)

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
Re: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2011, 10:02:50 am »
+4
no tears. Panalopy is a gurl by virtue of her avatar. Same reason Classical is a dog, you are Yuri, and Gorath is a pint of guiness

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2011, 10:03:48 am »
+1
no tears. Panalopy is a gurl by virtue of her avatar. Same reason Classical is a dog, you are Yuri, and Gorath is a pint of guiness

This makes sense.

Now excuse me, I want cuddles from you given your avatar.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2011, 12:26:04 pm »
+2

This is pretty good logic, what is the point of having avatars if their not supposed to represent who you are in real life.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2011, 01:51:52 pm »
+2
So.. on the ATS servers, ATS was the problem with their abuse. On the proper NA servers, they are still the problems with their trolling? Way to go ATS :D

PS. no one likes bad losers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2011, 02:42:28 pm »
+1
So.. on the ATS servers, ATS was the problem with their abuse. On the proper NA servers, they are still the problems with their trolling? Way to go ATS :D

Well on Darkfall... ATS ended up joining the goons after we defeated them and their furry alliance. 

This time around only one of them so far joined us after they got deaded.

I think this is mainly because I called out to ATS in game chat over and over that history was going to repeat itself.  So much that they decided they were not going to join LLJK this time around :( .

Bad losers in more ways than one.  :rolleyes:

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2011, 04:42:33 pm »
+2
This is pretty good logic, what is the point of having avatars if their not supposed to represent who you are in real life.

<------

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2011, 06:14:30 pm »
+3
What's everyone lookin' at, I can't see

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2011, 08:38:57 pm »
+3

Way to go nuffen.  Ignorant and simplistic accusations out of thin air, as is expected of your childish behavior.  Speaking of abuse... you're in a good position to know right?

PS. its called sore losers. And what exactly are we sore about? You know nothing about us, so stop pretending like you do and mind your own fucken business! Thanks! :D

For those of you who think  'we mad bro'  about Strategus, its time to realize we stopped caring about the numbers-game a while ago. If you're interesting in doing a clan match (scrim) we'd gladly accept and show you our actual level of organization and skill. Up until today, Chaos has been the only ones to defeat us after two attempts. Who's next?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:45:10 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2011, 12:23:19 am »
+2
I don't think anyone cares about ATS and Strategus much anymore, but the thing is now that as the ATS server loses popularity, more and more ATS players come into the official ones strictly with the mindset to troll and be disruptive, and shit up the forums with threads like this.

I love having ATS clan on the server as you are some very talented players, but if you have players that grief and troll and lol at making posts about BADMINS HEH, they're gonna get banned, and make ATS look sour/have a bad reputation, and begin/continue stupid flamewars like this.

Imagine all the players
Playing cRPG in peace
You may say I'm a griefer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday ATS will join us
And the servers will be as one
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2011, 02:42:33 am »
+1
more and more ATS players come into the official ones strictly with the mindset to troll and be disruptive, and shit up the forums with threads like this.

LOL! Coming from a Goon, this is pure gold! Do you have special Jedi mind powers that let you know what mindset we enter the server with? What the hell do you think LLJK was doing many months ago on our servers? Being exemplary players of the community? lmao! The irony of the whole situation is priceless. You guys must be laughing up your sleeves right now.

That right there is the kind of vague and exaggerated statement that makes me laugh. Alright, so aside from Nindur who's trolled his way to another universe, and palatro who was banned 3 days for horse bumping - can you call out out a single event of intentional disrupting from our clan, to the detriment of the team? You accuse us of trolling, being disruptive and griefing when the fact is the overwhelming majority do not.

It is definitely not ATS mindset to enter a server with the intent of griefing and being disruptive. People may hate us for various reasons, but being douchebags on the server is certainly not amongst them. I would not be playing with these guys if it were the case.

Stop the exaggeration and slandering if you want peace. We know you're good at it in IRC, and its obviously worked. However our actions on the server speak for us, and nobody can take that away.

On a side note; ATS leadership and server management had to deal with people trolling and bitching about BADMINS for so many months I think we became immune to it. I'm sure you'll get used to it as well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:20:01 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2011, 03:09:45 am »
+2
I don't know why each and every day I want to come on cRPG forums more and more often...

Ah, I figured it out, it's the ATS/LLJK drama that's like an after work show everyday that just must be watched.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2011, 03:21:51 am »
+2
can you call out out a single event of intentional disrupting from our clan, to the detriment of the team?

Silveredge first comes to mind, was disappointed as I never seen him act out before, 3 day ban for TKing.
*shrugs*
I suppose he was having a bad day or something.
I don't know why each and every day I want to come on cRPG forums more and more often...

Ah, I figured it out, it's the ATS/LLJK drama that's like an after work show everyday that just must be watched.
This mainly keeps me going!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2011, 04:16:39 am »
+1
LOL! Coming from a Goon, this is pure gold! Do you have special Jedi mind powers that let you know what mindset we enter the server with? What the hell do you think LLJK was doing many months ago on our servers? Being exemplary players of the community? lmao! The irony of the whole situation is priceless. You guys must be laughing up your sleeves right now.

It has come full circle then, the ban'ers have now become the ban'ees.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2011, 04:20:46 am »
+1
It has come full circle then, the ban'ers have now become the ban'ees.

Indeed, guess we'll have to force ourselves if we're to take your place!  :mrgreen:
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2011, 05:12:01 am »
+2
Do you have special Jedi mind powers that let you know what mindset we enter the server with?
The actions of a criminal defendant are one of the best gauges of his criminal intent.  To illustrate no sane person is going to admit in a courtroom that they intended to rape and murder a school bus full of children so the fact finder must look at the defendant's actions to determine what intent that he had.

Thus, when certain members of the ATS clan leave their "community" servers and join the official ones and constantly harass other players and delay, one can determine that their mindset upon joining was to harass and delay.