Author Topic: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server  (Read 9574 times)

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:02 pm »
+1
Shouldn't be a need to QMV.....maybe your admin should handle the servers better, and when told to handle it properly not mute the people who are telling them to mute someone for the relentless spamming.

Better yet, why don't you get some admins with some actual stones to do some work in there and not let it turn into a fuckin disgusting cess pool of a server like it just so happens it is already doing.

the current admin are scared of their own powers, they(while i have been in there) don't use mute for anything.  I literally have to insult them to make them become proactive, tell them how worthless they are.

2 cents deposited above.

Jesus Christ, I think a mix of your stupidity, Tear's post count, and Ecko's sociopathic tendencies really describe this community, I can now reference this in future in righteous glory.

Most of the admins on NA_1 will act when you report it in "I" chat, if they don't act (Investigate, warn, whatever), their not doing the job that they agreed to under take, and you can complain to Shik about it and he'll decide the rest. Two admins on NA_1 already got their admin suspended due to biased actions, and being a fucking retard(s).

Relax, and stop exaggerating things.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 11:00:33 pm »
+1
Jesus Christ, I think a mix of your stupidity, Tear's post count, and Ecko's sociopathic tendencies really describe this community, I can now reference this in future in righteous glory.

Most of the admins on NA_1 will act when you report it in "I" chat, if they don't act (Investigate, warn, whatever), their not doing the job that they agreed to under take, and you can complain to Shik about it and he'll decide the rest. Two admins on NA_1 already got their admin suspended due to biased actions, and being a fucking retard(s).

I did not get it temporarily suspended due to biased actions nor being a retard. Good job on guessing though  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:01:48 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 11:02:18 pm »
+1
I did not get it temporarily suspended due to biased actions nor being a retard. Good job on guessing though  :rolleyes:

Ah yes, you lost your admin for behaving sensibly and logically, responding to complaints eloquently and dispensing justice equally.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 11:03:33 pm »
+1
Ah yes, you lost your admin for behaving sensibly and logically, responding to complaints eloquently and dispensing justice equally.

Shik never mentioned once about me making a bad call. It was suspended because I was acting like an ass towards a few members on the forums one too many times (Like Native_ATS I suppose). I have yet to recieve a complaint of being biased, though "retard" is certainly debatable.

EDIT: It is supposedly to "cool down" after "taking things too seriously and personally" as well as referencing "Losing it" a few times (Like when I made that spectacular rage post against a bunch of people calling for nerfs, calling the whole community a bunch of whiners).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:06:10 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, 11:06:27 pm »
+1
What, since when can't admins do that? Damn, i guess i abandoned that ship not a moment too early. :lol:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 11:07:35 pm »
+1
What, since when can't admins do that? Damn, i guess i abandoned that ship not a moment too early.

Yup. Also amusing that my posts got me in trouble, I suppose Shik has missed the Rage Posts by Keshian in the strat threads  :lol:

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2011, 11:09:15 pm »
+1
Well if posts can get you in trouble it's only a matter of time for me!

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »
+1
Yup. Also amusing that my posts got me in trouble, I suppose Shik has missed the Rage Posts by Keshian in the strat threads  :lol:

I didn't want to name you out due to the fact it might be a tad embarrassing, but okay. Yeah, it was a culmination of events that went from you being a normal, upstanding, weirdly active admin, to being a arrogant, idiot, both server-side and forum-side. This was the representation of your case, and why your admin was removed, the only reason I really care that you acknowledge the fact that it's not just some silly forum posts (More a slow decline into madness), is because you eventually should go back up the ladder to the latter (Pun) of the declination.

As for biased, that was directed at that other guy.

Feel me, brother?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:39:56 pm by Classical »

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:33 pm »
+2
some kind of talking dog convention going on ITT

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2011, 11:48:48 pm »
+1
I didn't want to name you out due to the fact it might be a tad embarrassing, but okay. Yeah, it was a culmination of events that went from you being a normal, upstanding, weirdly active admin, to being a arrogant, idiot, both server-side and forum-side. This was the representation of your case, and why your admin was removed, the only reason I really care that you acknowledge the fact that it's not just some silly forum posts (More a slow decline into madness), is because you eventually should go back up the ladder to the latter (Pun) of the declination.

As for biased, that was directed at that other guy.

Feel me, brother?

I think I agree as long as this is not about me being "a stupid fucking worthless piece of shit admin who never does his fucking job ever" when I kept repeating that I did not see Argoth do anything bad.... because in all seriousness I kept missing the reported incidents every time I spectated him, and assumed that since SmoothRich was on the same team as you two, would be better suited to actually catching the guy (though after 15 minutes he still never did anything either).

I think this "madness" that you speak of cuts both ways, as most of your forum posts are filled with substantial amounts of venom.

I also want to point out that I have always been "arrogant" since day one on these forums as well as in-game, I am not sure why this is a new trait for you, but I do apologize if I have offended you with it. You have also called me an idiot far before I ever became an admin on the official servers, so I doubt that view of me from your eyes will ever change as well.

Regardless, in the mean time I have taken note of Shik's PMs to me and doing my best to step away and stop taking everything "so seriously" as well as the other issues that Shik raised. Likely will take some time though, as those times of me "losing it" in Shik's words has nothing to do with anything on the forum, and is regrettably RL leaking through (which is uncalled for, I admit, though I am not sure if I am ready to apologize for calling the entire community "whiny little bitches" in one of my previous lashouts).

I am also curious why you think this if the only feedback I have ever recieved from you was that I was worthless and never did my job?
the only reason I really care that you acknowledge the fact that it's not just some silly forum posts (More a slow decline into madness), is because you eventually should go back up the ladder to the latter (Pun) of the declination.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:52:44 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 12:02:14 am »
+2
I can see you're obviously taking this very well.

Oh, and since I don't have anything else bitter to say, have some of my well-known venom!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 12:45:23 am »
+2
Yet another cobble for the road to blanket ban NA.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 12:47:03 am »
+1
*Thinks of how many EU abuse threads spring up compared to NA*

Yet another cobble for the road to blanket ban NA.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 02:50:16 am »
+1
I agree with some of the earlier posts about the admins. Most of them don't really do much about trolling, leeching or just don't do anything at all. I don't know if there just brand new admins, or are they scared of there powers. But yet they don't seem to do much about anything even if you say something in admin chat. I've been in the battle severs many times because i like to play there but, its sad to see so many people braking the rules and yet there geting away with it, or they are just warned and then  they keep doing it. Im not saying that all the admins are useless or anything, im just trying to say that some of  them need to do there job better. Also there been some times I've been in the sever and there are good admins on that know how to do the job done correctly and things actually seem normal for the time they are there.

This is just a small list of things I've seen when in the sever. (Trolling,Leeching,voice spam, TKing/Team wounding (FF))

Hopefully things will get better over time. :D

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 03:18:30 am »
+1
I agree with some of the earlier posts about the admins. Most of them don't really do much about trolling, leeching or just don't do anything at all. I don't know if there just brand new admins, or are they scared of there powers. But yet they don't seem to do much about anything even if you say something in admin chat. I've been in the battle severs many times because i like to play there but, its sad to see so many people braking the rules and yet there geting away with it, or they are just warned and then  they keep doing it. Im not saying that all the admins are useless or anything, im just trying to say that some of  them need to do there job better. Also there been some times I've been in the sever and there are good admins on that know how to do the job done correctly and things actually seem normal for the time they are there.

This is just a small list of things I've seen when in the sever. (Trolling,Leeching,voice spam, TKing/Team wounding (FF))

Hopefully things will get better over time. :D

Strange, I have been playing in the Officials for the past couple of hours and I have not seen a single incident go unnoticed... I also find it interesting that so far NE and former NE people are complaining for the most part, sorry that you guys feel this way.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:32:16 am by Tears_of_Destiny »