Author Topic: Goretooth loves me and all NA Admins are corrupt and need to be redone.  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
This is a continuation thread, so we do not clutter up the Official NA Server Donation Thread with more rubbish.

Here is the conversation sofar:

You mean pay for a sever with no admins?
just look at the ban list. The admins troll the players, then ban the players who post about it in the forms. Fail admins make a fail sever D:
Maybe you should redo admins? Help clean up the sever? then ask for money  :mrgreen:
Did I miss something? I don't remember trolling anyone in game :/
right :rolleyes:
Native_ATS is one of the bigger idiots in the community servers and in life famous for his failed a goon punched your mom and stole her car keys metaphor that he failed miserably at.

In other words, he is trolling and trying to shit up a useful thread.

Not all the admins troll. Some  admins do troll tho. There should be a way you guys pick admins and set up your rules. I am growing tried of seeing other players get trolled then banned. Tried of seeing admins on and not doing their job. Admins are not paid, so a few mess ups are ok, but it has come to a point where they need to be let go. Please fix this
I said in game, I know I am a troll on the forums, and I find your comment rather cute considering your reputation as an admin.

Befor we fill this thread with the upcoming shitstorm how about we create a new thred. Gogogo
I didn't troll as an admin ingame or the forums. Yet you do both a lot.
Right, instead you just banned everything with a pulse to the point that you were removed as admin.
Better then trolling and banning everything with a pulse.
Great, now I am ban happy to you?

Did me Loki and Lorn rape your dog at one point, you sure don't seem that fond of us :lol:
Not true, most bans gore has given out where sound. People get ban form this new sever all the time. 90% of the time for no reason. Why even have on vote ban if there are admins on? why didnt the admins stop random lljk people form getting ban? Even if its not goons getting ban it some other person and it is wrong.

Carry on!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline serpus

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Goretooth loves me and all NA Admins are corrupt and need to be redone.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:55:48 pm »
+3
this is dumb

Offline Inequity

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: kampgrounds of america

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:40 pm »
this is dumb
I agree.

Not true, most bans gore has given out where sound. People get ban form this new sever all the time. 90% of the time for no reason. Why even have on vote ban if there are admins on? why didnt the admins stop random lljk people form getting ban? Even if its not goons getting ban it some other person and it is wrong.

We lose either way. A lot of people want us to keep the vote bans and kicks off if an admin comes online, yet just as many want us to leave them permanently on (there is even a thread about it in the suggestions forum). It is up to the personal discretion of the admins currently on whether to keep it on or not.

I personally keep them on until they get abused, as my eyes can not be everywhere and I can not catch all the troublemakers all the time the instant they do something wrong, so leaving vote bans/kicks allow the players to resolve it themselves.

Further more, once a vote goes into place, even if we disable the polls there is no way for an Admin to cancel the ongoing vote ban/kick.

I would also hardly call "90%" a true number, the vast majority of the bans had hard irrefutable reasons behind them. This is a gross exageration, and unfair.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 11:03:07 pm »
Someone has a very large pickle up their ass called Goretooth.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 11:14:24 pm »
I like how you sent me this just moments before.
you seem to have a good head, idk why the other admins cant be like you. Please watch over some of your shitty admins.

Change your mind that quickly?

To continue:
This is a continuation thread, so we do not clutter up the Official NA Server Donation Thread with more rubbish = quote form troll
No i will not write there with someone who is just trolling. Calling our thoughts on your bad admins rubbish show you dont have the mind set to try to fix the issue
I rather talk here so that people dont give money to a sever that isnt trying to get better at all.
I hardly see how I am trolling if I am giving hard reasons behind why and what is happening, is my last post considered a troll post by you? Really now?

What more do you want?
I called it rubbish because that is what it is from my perspective, rubbish. If you have a problem, I would assume that you would contact Shik or chadz, not start a shitstorm in public because one out of the dozen and a half admins did something wrong. I am calling this rubbish because you are claiming that 90% of bans are unfound. I am calling this rubbish because due to the actions of one admin you are claiming that all of us need to be removed.

You exagerate so much, it is obvious that you don't want this problem to be resolved, and just want a shitstorm.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 11:19:08 pm »
Someone has a very large pickle up their ass called Goretooth.

Is that a very large pickle named Goretooth?

or Goretooth has a very large pickle up his ass?

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 11:29:31 pm »
I got abused by smoothrich earlier too, who is in charge of NA, can I report bad admins to someone??

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 11:30:06 pm »
I got abused by smoothrich earlier too, who is in charge of NA, can I report bad admins to someone??

Shik.

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 11:32:23 pm »
+1
Why was this thread even started? This seems like something that should be done over PM's.

There's enough teen highschool drama on this board as it is.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 11:34:00 pm »
Why was this thread even started? This seems like something that should be done over PM's.

There's enough teen highschool drama on this board as it is.

This thread was started because I did not want the Donation thread polluted.

As for PMs, Native_ATS sent me a PM, I sent him one back asking what happened, and he NEVER responded. So Ask him...

you seem to have a good head, idk why the other admins cant be like you. Please watch over some of your shitty admins.

Something specific happen?

No response.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:35:12 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 11:43:47 pm »
I got banned by LLJK because LLJK guy got banned and he told me to fuck myself

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 11:46:26 pm »
I got banned by LLJK because LLJK guy got banned and he told me to fuck myself

Would now be a bad time to inform you that both EU and NA servers ban people for impersonating clans that they are not in, and that you had a LLJK tag on?

Offline LLJK_Siggy

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Fighting for Democracy across all of Calradia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_SIGGY_AMERICA
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 11:48:17 pm »
Would now be a bad time to inform you that both EU and NA servers ban people for impersonating clans that they are not in, and that you had a LLJK tag on?

That had nothing to do with it. His tag is LLKJ not LLJK

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 11:51:34 pm »
That had nothing to do with it. His tag is LLKJ not LLJK
yup, they just have shit admins