Author Topic: Bring the admin abuse section back nao!  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Bring the admin abuse section back nao!
« on: September 12, 2011, 06:43:53 pm »
Greetings.

I was playing in EU1 when, at some point, people were talking about turks and racism towards them, and the admin called Sdu said something about it (what an admin would generally do in these cases). I decided to make a joke (FYI, most people don't like my jokes because I don't know how to make good jokes in English), which was "fuck yeah n****". I thought it was proper for the situation, and instead of hate it would bring a couple of smiles, but Sdu muted me, and he hast still not unmuted me.

I won't apologise for something so ridiculous. Actually, I'm waiting for him to unmute me and apologise to me. I despise racism as much as Sdu pretends to do, and I repeat it was just a joke. Nobody was talking about or harassing black people, and, moreover, this wasn't in NA server, so there are no "n***** from the hood, yo!" around who might be offended.

Since there is no admin abuse section working at the moment, I decided to express myself here.

Your beloved number 1 rager,
Faarn.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Bring the admin abuse section back nao!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:50:25 pm »
Greetings.

I was playing in EU1 when, at some point, people were talking about turks and racism towards them, and the admin called Sdu said something about it (what an admin would generally do in these cases). I decided to make a joke (FYI, most people don't like my jokes because I don't know how to make good jokes in English), which was "fuck yeah n****". I thought it was proper for the situation, and instead of hate it would bring a couple of smiles, but Sdu muted me, and he hast still not unmuted me.

I won't apologise for something so ridiculous. Actually, I'm waiting for him to unmute me and apologise to me. I despise racism as much as Sdu pretends to do, and I repeat it was just a joke. Nobody was talking about or harassing black people, and, moreover, this wasn't in NA server, so there are no "n***** from the hood, yo!" around who might be offended.

Since there is no admin abuse section working at the moment, I decided to express myself here.

Your beloved number 1 rager,
Faarn.

I am the admin who muted you Faarn.

If you think that you can use words like that and its ok then yo uneed to rethink things serisouly.

Id be happy to let the community vote on this one because then maybe you'll see that it's not ok.

People of all ages/races and creeds play this game and they have a right to play it without the chat being invaded by ignorance.

Having said that - if it was meant as a joke then I guess you wont be doing it again will you? Be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

(I dont even need to go into the stuff you typed into "i" chat).

People say a lot of things all the time and sometimes it's borederline but I dont think using those known offensive words is ok at all.

You got muted, not banned.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:51:57 pm by RandomDude »

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:07 pm »
Well, I was there, some guys was trolling about the mute so it never became unmute, admin just forgot to unmute him, or tell him something. It was just a joke, I know him IRL and beside his musscles, his a such wonderfull person. Yes, being homo here.. You see, just jokes..

Just unmute him and let him live, but rape the woman and kill the kids.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 06:55:00 pm »
I think this thread perfectly demonstrates why there shouldn't be an admin abuse forum.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 06:55:07 pm »
so you were racist after an admin told other people to knock it off, and then you were muted, and you want to report him for it? You are a moron and this is a perfect example of why the abuse forum should remain closed.

Furthermore
this wasn't in NA server, so there are no "n***** from the hood, yo!" around who might be offended.
You are an idiot for not seeing how stupid this is.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »
He said a bad word. I propose his punishment be extended to a 297 day ban from everything.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »
Well, I respected you very much until now, RandomDude (I didn't know it was you). I know it's your job to cease rule breaking, but I think you've gone too far.

The things I said in the "i" chat... if you think that is so uncalled for, childish or whatever your mind comes up with, then you just have no fucking sense of humor, mate... Grow up, go out and make friends, you will see that humor is part of life and it is really good.

I won't waste any more time with this stupidity. Enjoy my silence (and my blade if I get to kill you).

To Tears of Destiny: we've never spoken before, and you insult me? Go back to school and keep learning, kid.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:00:38 pm by Mikelon »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 07:03:24 pm »
We have spoken before and you are still a moron.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 07:06:30 pm »
I underStand your concern and we will investigate it right away.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 07:07:36 pm »
I really Think we should avoid taking any rash decisions, though.
Don't.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 07:08:05 pm »
Well, I respected you very much until now, RandomDude (I didn't know it was you). I know it's your job to cease rule breaking, but I think you've gone too far.

The things I said in the "i" chat... if you think that is so uncalled for, childish or whatever your mind comes up with, then you just have no fucking sense of humor, mate... Grow up, go out and make friends, you will see that humor is part of life and it is really good.

I won't waste any more time with this stupidity. Enjoy my silence (and my blade if I get to kill you).

To Tears of Destiny: we've never spoken before, and you insult me? Go back to school and keep learning, kid.

I used to play a game called inFantry and it was a very racist-slur filled game. People used to egg each other on to type that stuff in chat just so they could be banned, whether the mod that banend them was a friend or not and no-one fell out over it.

If it really was a joke then why were you so annoyed/hostile after you were muted?

Plus you really have to understand that there might be a player in that server who really is offended and upset, whether the intent was a joke or not. If i was not an admin Id laugh and think nothing of it but as an admin you should think of everyone and not just yourself.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:09:50 pm by RandomDude »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 07:11:07 pm »
YoU should just avoid saying things like that.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 07:12:50 pm »
That's rather childish!

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 07:34:21 pm »
No! You guys STFU!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 07:37:28 pm »
TBH, their stfu was more impressive.