Author Topic: Heirloom Trading & Other Life-Saving Concepts~  (Read 330 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Heirloom Trading & Other Life-Saving Concepts~
« on: September 11, 2011, 04:08:58 am »
+1
For the past half hour, I've been readung about people being scammed when buying/selling loom points. This is because the consumer Has to give his complete trust to the seller, as at one point during this transaction, the seller of the loom point will be in posession of both, the money that was agreed upon, AND the item the buyer wants heirloomed. This makes it the opportune moment for the seller of the loom point to not recieve the item or encounter technical difficulties, meaning he steals the buyers money + item.

To get around this, I believe an adaptation to tge marketplace needs to be implemented; buying/selling heirloom points as no item, with an according heirloom level (how many points, +1, +2 etc..)

I believe this realistically could be implemented, as people got heirloom points when they accidentally sold an item to the shop, ages ago anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, I'd like to mention another idea.

In regards to the equipment shop, there should be an "Are you sure you want to sell <item name> for <gold>?"

Because, at the moment, too many people accidentally sell items, heirlooms or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, there should be a way back from STF.

You can skip the fun once a week, and I've read about players accidentally using this function on their mains by mistake. This would effectively ruin a main character, as he can't retire further.

I believe you should be able to revert your character to level one; not effecting the STF cool-down, but letting them gain exp and level accordingly from their generation, but they go back to 0 exp on that gen.

Opinions?
——————

PK_Sudan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Munchkin9

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Heirloom Trading & Other Life-Saving Concepts~
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 05:33:20 am »
Yes.

Okay.

Yes.
Chars: Redreg