Author Topic: [VIDEO] cRPG Weekly Roundup with Ripper X (9/10/11)  (Read 656 times)

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • Renown: 457
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
    • The Official YouTube Channel of Ripper X
[VIDEO] cRPG Weekly Roundup with Ripper X (9/10/11)
« on: September 11, 2011, 12:51:38 am »
+1
Finally had some time to get back into Mount & Blade Warband cRPG and play with some of the guys. Just a weekly recap of a few cRPG matches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEz7_1YhFU

We will be Live Streaming Strategus battles soon for anyone interested check out the link: http://www.own3d.tv/ripperx

Some Players Featured in this Video:
Huey Newton
Over 9000
Tidecian
Bilbert
Markux
Klank
Nucking Futts

Submit your EPIC cRPG Clips (Multi-Kills, Jump-Kills, Cool Shit etc) to:

[email protected]

HD clips prefered, using sendspace/yousendit or an ftp is fine.

Best,
Ripper X

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: [VIDEO] cRPG Weekly Roundup with Ripper X (9/10/11)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:58:48 am »
Good as usual but a weekly round up would be good especially for strategus now that things are starting to hot up. It would give you a lot more views through the community and people would be able to keep up with the goings on with a little more ease.

I'm all for this if you have the time and inclination to do so! :P

I am EU however and it would be nice to sort of "alternate" each week between EU and NA or find someone willing to record for you and have them as a sort of partner in crime for the EU side of things. Obviously someone who is known for being impartial in terms of their clans etc so that everyone gets a look in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • Renown: 457
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
    • The Official YouTube Channel of Ripper X
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 01:03:22 am »
Good as usual but a weekly round up would be good especially for strategus now that things are starting to hot up. It would give you a lot more views through the community and people would be able to keep up with the goings on with a little more ease.

I'm all for this if you have the time and inclination to do so! :P

I am EU however and it would be nice to sort of "alternate" each week between EU and NA or find someone willing to record for you and have them as a sort of partner in crime for the EU side of things. Obviously someone who is known for being impartial in terms of their clans etc so that everyone gets a look in.

That's a great idea Tennenoth. I'm trying something new with asking people to send footage, again not looking for 10minutes clips, but anything between 15 seconds to 1 minute would be awesome, and yes anyone on the EU side that wants to do some sort of weekly roundup, could be a fun thing to do especially on the strat front.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 01:06:43 am »
That's a great idea Tennenoth. I'm trying something new with asking people to send footage, again not looking for 10minutes clips, but anything between 15 seconds to 1 minute would be awesome, and yes anyone on the EU side that wants to do some sort of weekly roundup, could be a fun thing to do especially on the strat front.

Wasn't fast enough to edit with "although the clips would come from both EU and NA" but of course i'm sure you'll get a good response as there are a lot of guys around with half decent recording software, I mean Burrick for example has done quite a lot of high qaulity videos, might be one to hunt down!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are