Author Topic: Diplomacy, and Relations.  (Read 336 times)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Diplomacy, and Relations.
« on: September 10, 2011, 07:02:35 pm »
+3
Just outta curiosity, and I think it would be interesting topic as it has came up a few times from a few different clans I've been talking too.

The question is this - with the following stratagus that we just had will relations with clans that were in previous in the strat be the same OR will everyone wipe their sleeves clean and get a new start?

(Love you CHAOS and FCC just making an example, not saying your bad or anything)

With CHAOS and FCC being at war with a good majority of NA did anyone take it personally where decisions you make in the future will be based on what you have seen from previous strat and or what they did?

With the down fall of NE will ATS and their rep that they got (vary's on person) be based on what they did previous strat that may affect decisions.

Thoughts and opinions? (Keep trolling to a minimum.)

I personally think everyone's rep and or what people think of them (this accounts for clans too) should get wiped and start fresh. Some clans we're new to strat, everyone made a lot of mistakes but now that we have a GENERAL idea of how strat works (I was personally new to it) we should start over.

Didn't see tear's thread -.- practically the same. NVM!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 07:08:23 pm by SeQuel »