Poll

Will you pay attention to old claims?

Yes, and I will carry my grudges forward too!
Yes, and I will work with a clean slate on relations.
No, never did care, land is free! Enemies are still enemies!
No, and I will work with a clean slate for relations.
I'm a cute bitch.

Author Topic: Will you pay attention to "Ancestral Territorial Claims" for new Strategus?  (Read 8427 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Will you pay attention to "Ancestral Territorial Claims" for new Strategus?
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2011, 11:51:44 pm »
stuff

Maybe you joined Byzantium after their renaming, I don't know, but they were the Shogunate, The Shogunate led the Coalition of the Not So Honorable™. The Coalition of the Not So Honorable consisted of:

Shogunate/Byzantium
SeaRaiders
Pecores
VRN
Knights Templar
Crusaders of Acre
Sovereignty of Aegis* (SoA realized what was coming from their not so honorable alliance leaders and broke away somewhat early on)

+

Aid from the Northern Empire (ATS, Hospitallers, TS, LL, Occitan)

So you see Renegat, before Risen/Bashi/Legio even attacked the first fief of Shogunate/Byzantium, we had 8 clans directly coming after just us plus help from another Alliance. That would be 12 clans against 1. We are making up claims, this is simply what happened. We have recordings of it that we posted on the forums for everyone to see. Hell, the actual password to Shogunate's most secret place to plot LLJK's demise was "lljk is gay". No matter, how much Ujin tried to spin things or now okiN, this is simply what happened.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2011, 11:58:07 pm »
Wow, so many poeple speak about my dear clan here :s

-We are arrogant and we said everywhere that we're far better than LLJK, risen, ect ... ?
Who posted a thread to congratulate risen-bashi-legio coalition? George, who's a byzantium. Of course, the good members of risen/bashi/legio roted this topic with insults and other kind messages ...
Some days after, the very mature thovex opened a new thread to congratulate himself about his great victory against us, and again this topic was only about trolling and insult against byzantium.
So who was really arrogant in here?

-We made a huge coalition against LLJK and risen/bashi/... and there was much more players in our coalition than in LLJK+legio+bashi+risen?
LOL?
First, in every battle i did, there was byzantium and pillagers, and some other players from various clans. But i didn't see any other clan participate in battles. I mean, there was no searaiders/templars/... with us ... And even if they were with us.
And plus, how dare you comparing templars (for exemple) and risen or LLJK? Their is, by far, more players in LLJK (for exemple) than in templars ... So please, stop saying that you fought literally alone against a huge coalition ;)

So, as many poeple are sharing their view about strategus on this topic, i ll give you mine :
For me, strategus would be realy good if their were not those 2 problems :
First, strategus seems to be all about the number of players in a clan. I mean, the best clan, so the one which will have the highest number of fief, will ever be the one which have the highest number of players. Of course, the number of player should be an important fact, but it should not be all about this fact. But also about general strategy, tactic, skills of clan members, ect (please don't say me that it's already the case, we all know that's not true).
Plus, a even more annoying problem, i couldn't participated to most battles because those battles was at 00h00, 01h, 02h, or 04h am.
Indeed, i actually have a life, i ve to wake up early (and i think it's the same for most of average crpg players) so i couldn't participate to those battles (which were by the way very important).. For exemple, most of the time, when our villages were attacked, it was not at 18h00 or 19h00, but at 00h00, 1h, or even 2h. So strategus would be fun if i could particpate to all battles which are concerning my clan and not only one or two because the rest are at stupid hours.

Notice, i managed to not insult or deride risen/bashi/legio/lljk despite i'm a bad arrogant byzantium ! (i'm certainly an exception !)

And sorry if i did grammar mistake, i'm only a poor french :(

That's one big awesome QQ post that goes about a month ago - Strategus means lovely drama, Creating troll threads after Strategus battles makes people mad, which is in most cases the most fun thing to do right?

But I'd like some paragraphs please, so I can read it.  :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:00:58 am by Thovex »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 01:02:30 am »
Wow, so many poeple speak about my dear clan here :s

-We are arrogant and we said everywhere that we're far better than LLJK, risen, ect ... ?
Who posted a thread to congratulate risen-bashi-legio coalition? George, who's a byzantium. Of course, the good members of risen/bashi/legio roted this topic with insults and other kind messages ...
Some days after, the very mature thovex opened a new thread to congratulate himself about his great victory against us, and again this topic was only about trolling and insult against byzantium.
So who was really arrogant in here?

-We made a huge coalition against LLJK and risen/bashi/... and there was much more players in our coalition than in LLJK+legio+bashi+risen?
LOL?
First, in every battle i did, there was byzantium and pillagers, and some other players from various clans. But i didn't see any other clan participate in battles. I mean, there was no searaiders/templars/... with us ... And even if they were with us.
And plus, how dare you comparing templars (for exemple) and risen or LLJK? Their is, by far, more players in LLJK (for exemple) than in templars ... So please, stop saying that you fought literally alone against a huge coalition ;)

So, as many poeple are sharing their view about strategus on this topic, i ll give you mine :
For me, strategus would be realy good if their were not those 2 problems :
First, strategus seems to be all about the number of players in a clan. I mean, the best clan, so the one which will have the highest number of fief, will ever be the one which have the highest number of players. Of course, the number of player should be an important fact, but it should not be all about this fact. But also about general strategy, tactic, skills of clan members, ect (please don't say me that it's already the case, we all know that's not true).
Plus, a even more annoying problem, i couldn't participated to most battles because those battles was at 00h00, 01h, 02h, or 04h am.
Indeed, i actually have a life, i ve to wake up early (and i think it's the same for most of average crpg players) so i couldn't participate to those battles (which were by the way very important).. For exemple, most of the time, when our villages were attacked, it was not at 18h00 or 19h00, but at 00h00, 1h, or even 2h. So strategus would be fun if i could particpate to all battles which are concerning my clan and not only one or two because the rest are at stupid hours.

Notice, i managed to not insult or deride risen/bashi/legio/lljk despite i'm a bad arrogant byzantium ! (i'm certainly an exception !)

And sorry if i did grammar mistake, i'm only a poor french :(
if you fail in diplomacy like ujin's sex tapes (joke) , u cant blame us ?

Like you tried to make a coaliton also :

DenBitre called but they were dead after they come to byzantium lands they didnt even send their 1.5k army so after the battle they teleported to somewhere else also roster support which ronald was playing and some other denbitre even if roland was our friend.

SeaRiders left byzantium cos u didnt help them against LLJK also roster support

VRN left byzantium cos u didnt help them against LLJK also roster support

Templars left byzantium cos u didnt help them against LLJK also roster support which our relations were going down about this.

Kapıkulu helped you with 3.5k army also roster support which were actually made u down lol they got 2-20 or 4-15 scores.

Pecores helped you with all their stuff which stopped LLJK for 1-2 days also roster support.

ATS sent 1 million strategus gold to byzantium to support them against LLJK which they never used it trololol.

Guards sent 2k army to war which we were waiting a bit more

So u tried to make a coaliton lets check results:
Pillagers :wiped
Byzantium:wiped
Kapıkulu:wiped 2nd time
Pecores:wiped
ATS:wiped
Seariders:Wiped and moved to somewhere else before our battles
VRN:Wiped and moved to somewhere else before our battles
Denbitre:AFK
Templars:moved to somewhere else after SoA attack

So you need to understand this is not a battle u need to select better friends as a diplomacy and ally with them.Like guards ? U announced that shogunate-guards ally 3 months before strat but they did NOTHING.

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:55:33 am by Cicero »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 01:45:09 am »
Cicero is lying !
Brave warriors of Shogunate stood against hordes of goons , mujahideens,legionaries,barbarians of north by themselves only they are the best and most honorable clan .
They don't backstab, they don't slander , they don't form alliances,they don't lie.
They are the protectors of holy divine weaboo dynasty.
Accept it and leave this topic noaw !

Shogunate BEST CLAN EVER GTFO !

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2011, 01:49:20 am »
So u tried to make a coaliton lets check results:
Pillagers :wiped
Byzantium:wiped
Kapıkulu:wiped 2nd time
Pecores:wiped
ATS:wiped
Seariders:Wiped and moved to somewhere else before our battles
VRN:Wiped and moved to somewhere else before our battles
Pecores:Wiped
Denbitre:AFK
Wow, Pecores got both wiped and Wiped. Impressive wipeage in 2 different forms of capitalization

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2011, 01:54:31 am »
Naw, they attacked us and we rolled them like a drunk guy at a homeless shelter.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2011, 01:55:16 am »
Wow, Pecores got both wiped and Wiped. Impressive wipeage in 2 different forms of capitalization
lol sorry i ll edit it really too many clans that i even misstype =)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 02:08:06 am »
Naw, they attacked us and we rolled them like a drunk guy at a homeless shelter.

What slanted said.

Templars tried to attack us, SoA booted them out of their area. Templars came back on LLJKD-Day and were one of the 5, 1-1.5k man armies that attacked us.  They were also stomped and laughed out of afghoonistan.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2011, 02:22:54 am »
then they suicided against us up north.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 03:29:45 am »
then they suicided against us up north.
They did? Lol. I didn't know that.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2011, 03:32:00 am »
yeah, sent 4000 to die at tismirr, then gave their other 4k to save sumbuja (chaos owned) from us.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2011, 03:36:30 am »
yeah, sent 4000 to die at tismirr, then gave their other 4k to save sumbuja (chaos owned) from us.
Nice to hear from the other side of the world too :D Since it's wiped again, mind giving me a small recap? Just the facts, no silly "backstabber junkie clan is evilz" or something :P
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2011, 03:44:37 am »
eh we just had our huge war with DRZ going on after the NE war. Templars said they were staying out of the NE war, but joined against us when DRZ sent its initial attacks and said they were supporting Hospitallers. so we killed them pretty bad in Tismirr (TKoV village), and then they brought up the rest of their army from the south and reinforced Sumbuja after we attacked it... thus saving sumbuja. then we tied all those troops in sumbuja till the freeze.

Offline DrTaco

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • Your eternal reward
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swashbucklers
  • Game nicks: Magical Toaster
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2011, 04:26:41 am »
I have the sinking (And by sinking I mean this could be good or bad) feeling that LLJK will take over all of NA, and launch a grand campaign against all of EU.
Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2011, 05:46:18 am »
I have the sinking (And by sinking I mean this could be good or bad) feeling that LLJK will take over all of NA, and launch a grand campaign against all of EU.

I think you should be a lot more worried about BIRD clan than LLJK, Partyboy was holding back last strategus to give you EU guys a chance.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo