Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] Display All Battle Results & Scoreboard  (Read 823 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
[SUGGESTION] Display All Battle Results & Scoreboard
« on: September 07, 2011, 09:25:18 pm »
+2
My suggestion is twofold:

1.) I would like to see an overview of all battles and siege results somewhere on the cRPG page, regardless of participation. This would help officers tremendously with keeping up to date on battle outcomes and with further planning. It can be annoying to have to ask around how battles went just to know the outcome or see fief ownerships in Strat change and have no clue why.

At least all battles from your own faction (participated in or not) should be listed there, analogue to the "character page".

2.) Show the scoreboard of each battle somewhere on the cRPG page. I always love when somebody takes a screenshot of the battle results at the end and posts it on the forums. This helps officers to hire the most effective mercenaries for the next battles. It also secures bragging rights for some people and gives others a reason to try harder.

Same here, at least the battle scoreboards of your own faction should be visible.

Thanks for your consideration!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: [SUGGESTION] Display All Battle Results & Scoreboard
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:26:30 pm »
Seconded.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:28:41 pm »
The sWalker thinks that you, sir, have had an amazing idea...the sWalker would love to see himself at the top of this...how do you say, scoreboard.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 09:29:03 pm »
I kind of like that about strat. You HAVE to find things out the hard way. Otherwise everyone would be able to keep fairly good track of every ones rough troop numbers ect.

I mean you can already see the results from your own battles and everyone's KD's from who you hired. Why would you need to know everyone elses?

Edit:

And honestly, if you're doing the hiring or participate in any random strat battles/crpg at all, you have a rough idea already of who's effective to hire and not.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:31:12 pm by Overdriven »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:30:56 pm »
Hire me mike.. When u can afford xbow and bolts again...after we are friends again that is. I strive to be your k/d hero!!

This would be a cool feature. Can call it bragging rights. Let the battle commanders give grades so you know who follows orders etc
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:32:29 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 09:32:05 pm »
While its certainly tempting, I think building a reputation of your own is more important....or else we end up with statwhores that dont care about objectives or listening to commanders

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 09:34:23 pm »
Hire me mike.. When u can afford xbow and bolts again...after we are friends again that is. I strive to be your k/d hero!!

This would be a cool feature. Can call it bragging rights. Let the battle commanders give grades so you know who follows orders etc

Haha it would be an honor and I would make sure you and sWalker would always be on top of the list - even if it means hiring Huey to TK everyone having a better k/d to get you up there  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 04:04:19 pm »
it is signed

I can only approved

MrShine
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345