Author Topic: DRZ Attacks BIRD CLAN?!  (Read 10748 times)

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: DRZ Attacks BIRD CLAN?!
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2011, 01:52:02 am »
Actually the IQ test has been found to be flawed, as 100 was the desirable average, but world studies have found it to be actually 99 (in the average developed country)

How did that happen? IQ tests are specifically graded by placing 100 at the average. You could get a perfect score on an IQ test or get absolutely everything wrong and your IQ should still be 100 if everybody else did the same thing. Are you referring to the fact that since not everybody takes IQ tests, the test population is to small to come up with the correct average for a general group?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2011, 02:15:09 am »
Cicero owns, but I do disagree in this case about trolling DRZ, because they did in fact attack BIRD CLAN unprovoked and GODKING EMPEROR PARTYBOY OF BIRD is a pacifist king who was probably salmon fishing or something up there.

However I admit the conversations on these forums can end up being pretty horrible, too much shit posting etc etc, and that the game would really benefit from split NA and EU strategus.  This is probably current impossible due to the amount of bug fixing and lack of time on the part of the developers, but whenever its possible there is certainly enough players, clans, and overall interest for two different continents/one map or some way to partition the sides.

North Americans (painful credit to Canada here) can certainly troll pretty hard, but don't pretend your clan Cicero and other EU clans aren't above trolling/stupid posting to get some laughs out of this buggy broken game :D  Ultimately everyone just wants to have fun
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2011, 02:27:19 am »
Cicero owns, but I do disagree in this case about trolling DRZ, because they did in fact attack BIRD CLAN unprovoked and GODKING EMPEROR PARTYBOY OF BIRD is a pacifist king who was probably salmon fishing or something up there.

However I admit the conversations on these forums can end up being pretty horrible, too much shit posting etc etc, and that the game would really benefit from split NA and EU strategus.  This is probably current impossible due to the amount of bug fixing and lack of time on the part of the developers, but whenever its possible there is certainly enough players, clans, and overall interest for two different continents/one map or some way to partition the sides.

North Americans (painful credit to Canada here) can certainly troll pretty hard, but don't pretend your clan Cicero and other EU clans aren't above trolling/stupid posting to get some laughs out of this buggy broken game :D  Ultimately everyone just wants to have fun

or hate each other

they seem to go hand in hand
Just a soldier

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:41 am »
How did that happen? IQ tests are specifically graded by placing 100 at the average. You could get a perfect score on an IQ test or get absolutely everything wrong and your IQ should still be 100 if everybody else did the same thing. Are you referring to the fact that since not everybody takes IQ tests, the test population is to small to come up with the correct average for a general group?

No, it happened by someone declaring "If you do this test correctly, then BAM you should get 100" and then years later the averages of countries was taken and people were all "Oh look, a lot of country averages are 98 or 99 or 100 not 99 or 100 or 101... funny"

I dunno, maybe people became dumb.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2011, 04:03:49 am »
No, it happened by someone declaring "If you do this test correctly, then BAM you should get 100" and then years later the averages of countries was taken and people were all "Oh look, a lot of country averages are 98 or 99 or 100 not 99 or 100 or 101... funny"

I dunno, maybe people became dumb.
That makes sense if one country was just so superhumanly smart that it pushed the mean of other countries down. Though it's just sad if the test preparers ended up having a less than 100 IQ status.

Offline Wiegraf_BRD

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • 我行我素
    • View Profile
    • 土豆網 > Google
  • Faction: Taiwanese and Chinese Army
  • Game nicks: Wretch. The_Mayor.
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2011, 12:33:34 pm »
~*Official LLJK response*~

Bird clan are traitors and Allah wishes them erased from the map.

Thank You,

~*LLJK*~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFYWK-qmzgE&feature=related
My response:  diet bro ur fat