Author Topic: Official bug report from Mercs attack on Dhirim Town  (Read 805 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Official bug report from Mercs attack on Dhirim Town
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:50:39 am »
Official bug report from Mercs.

We had sadly a bug in the Dhirim Map. We where looking forward to a good town siege. Sadly someone have reworked the map it seems.

First the ramp was gone. 1 spawn outside the town and rest inside the town, down below the walls.
Defenders was all on the walls except a few in the courtyard. This have to be reworked.

This resulted in our men capturing the town very fast and spoiled all our fun.

No there was all so down scaling of the construction sites and Construction material. We had 111 sites and 3000 something materials.
After spawning like 5 sites and some materials we where down to 33 site and 2k materials.

The loot from this siege was strange  low and some are bugged.

Loot list:
Dhirim
Population: 11654
Troops: 0
Gold: 45989
0 Siege Shield
0 Medium Wooden Ladder
89 Great Long Bardiche
226 Two Handed Sword
347 Military Pick
857 Brown Lion Heater Shield
23 Steel Bolts
0 Arbalest
387 Arrows
145 Long Bow
625 Mail Chausses
610 Segmented Helmet
613 Surcoat over Mail

Seems like the 25 % are down to 2.5 % ( not 2500 like the bug was)

PLEASE check the town maps and rework Dhirim map.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
Re: Official bug report from Mercs attack on Dhirim Town
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:52:42 am »
I'm glad this is a beta lol

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:53:36 am »
No there was all so down scaling of the construction sites and Construction material. We had 111 sites and 3000 something materials.
After spawning like 5 sites and some materials we where down to 33 site and 2k materials.

Just to note, same thing happened to the defenders. We ran out of siege shields after putting up 3 of them and we started with far far more than that. 8000 tickets were also lost in 10 mins. I didn't think scaling like that was meant to still be in effect?

EDIT:

That's also why your loot is so low. Because that's actually 25% I think of how much equipment we were down to.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:55:39 am by Overdriven »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:49:47 pm »
Just to note, same thing happened to the defenders. We ran out of siege shields after putting up 3 of them and we started with far far more than that. 8000 tickets were also lost in 10 mins. I didn't think scaling like that was meant to still be in effect?

EDIT:

That's also why your loot is so low. Because that's actually 25% I think of how much equipment we were down to.
I thought we captured spawn? You still had a lot of tickets when the fight was over. (I know. I was the one guy who actually focused on taking them flags, while the rest was fighting infront of me xD)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 01:20:30 am »
I thought we captured spawn? You still had a lot of tickets when the fight was over. (I know. I was the one guy who actually focused on taking them flags, while the rest was fighting infront of me xD)

You did capture the spawns, but you had to kill so many of us to do it you took 8000-9000 tickets over all. Don't forget each death was worth a lot of tickets (not sure on exact number). But the same happened with equipment, so it means there was a lot less left over.