Author Topic: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)  (Read 19885 times)

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
Re: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2011, 12:42:28 am »
Welcome to Troll thread, please leave your baggage in the compartments above. While in flight we will be facing large levels of turbelence, keep your seatbelts fastened at all times, thank you for flying with NOD Air and I hope you have a safe trip with us.

Keep an eye out for suspicious packaging and people by the name of Cicero, Thovex and VVarlord.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2011, 12:44:04 am »
Pockets with zips are recommended.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2011, 03:48:54 am »
Don't get why our victory should be lessened by the fact we were OP. Germans whined about Americans being OP during ww2? Yes they did, but that doesn't mean they were less defeated.
Ofc i wouldn't attack a single fief faction with that huge alliance, that wouldn't be fun at all.
But it's not that you were a piece of cake anyway, we needed every ally in the cohalition. If for example Bashi and Risens would've stayed out of the conflict, your friends would've helped you a lot more, and probably some big powers would've start to be interested in our lands...
We know you searched help from every possible strat faction :P. So a blitzkrieg was necessary to avoid other powers to jump into the war.

Never saw somebody starting an offensive war without thinking they get good chances of winning, you guys did exactly the same with LLJK. It's just logical, that's not a tourney or a duel or a crpg balanced fight, that's strategus and it's made for Asymmetric warfare.

Battles against you were fun anyway, and you even got some advantage.You had much more gold then us apparently, we had light mail and (few)rounceys while you had kuyaks, better weapons and a lot of warhorses. 
You even got some victories but now, in hindsight we can say it was all pointless against our huge awesome war machine, i got no troubles saying that :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:09:29 am by Sharky »

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2011, 03:55:10 am »
Battles against you were fun anyway, and you even got some advantage.You had much more gold then us apparently, we had light mail and (few)rounceys while you had kuyaks, better weapons and a lot of warhorses. 
You even got some victories but now we can say it was all pointless against our huge awesome war machine :D
*cough cough*
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2011, 04:01:49 am »
A fun note: we expected you to be a LOT more powerful.
You were getting help from the (at that time) huge and mighty Northern Empire, they even moved an army with almost a milion gold to your lands. But we got lucky since they got their issues and forgot about their hate on lljk.
Also, one of your allies said to us you were hiding some troops and you had 40k combined. Ofc we didn't believe him, but we prepared to fight a much larger force.
And you got a lot of clans in your lands and we expected all of them to fight for you, while in the end most of them fled or just staid afk.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:14:55 am by Sharky »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2011, 06:53:23 pm »
We forgot ATS by the way the sent 1 milion strategus gold to byzantium

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2011, 07:14:14 pm »
I don't know who said you guys were OP but that seems alittle silly to me. Otherwise, don't go boasting so merrily about your victory when you had six clans all roll in on white horses.

Nobody as far as I'm concerned is fulling the honour card at all here. And I do believe that our whole relationship is infact just a massive misunderstanding. Neither side seems capable to give any space for a sort of understanding for common ground, but from what I hear and what you present us to be, you are clearly mistaken. And don't get me wrong, maybe we've judged you wrongly, maybe you're nice guys, but heck the only person I've seen even attempt to step down from their high throne to shake my hand is Thovex(Indirectly).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:21:07 pm by The_Angle »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2011, 07:44:01 pm »
I don't know who said you guys were OP but that seems alittle silly to me. Otherwise, don't go boasting so merrily about your victory when you had six clans all roll in on white horses.

Nobody as far as I'm concerned is fulling the honour card at all here. And I do believe that our whole relationship is infact just a massive misunderstanding. Neither side seems capable to give any space for a sort of understanding for common ground, but from what I hear and what you present us to be, you are clearly mistaken. And don't get me wrong, maybe we've judged you wrongly, maybe you're nice guys, but heck the only person I've seen even attempt to step down from their high throne to shake my hand is Thovex(Indirectly).

By sharing a common awesome-game?  :wink:

Awesome old games-talk works wonders.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2011, 07:51:42 pm »

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »
We look forward to working with you gentlemen in the future, as for the Byzantines anti-LLJK coalition. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2011, 09:24:53 pm »
@Thovex

Bingo!

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2011, 02:05:03 am »
We look forward to working with you gentlemen in the future, as for the Byzantines anti-LLJK coalition Coalition of the Not So Honorable™. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fixed that for you, we all know how weeabos like their proper titles and all.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »
We look forward to working with you gentlemen in the future, the Byzantine-LLJK Community Troll Coalition takes kindly to your loyaltyvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fixed it again. Wikileaks information says that the LLJK and Byzantium have been working in a close-knit secret coalition to troll the community as much as possible.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:51:04 pm by The_Angle »

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2011, 10:09:43 pm »
All I see here is risen trying to make there e-peen bigger, and there allies also trying...

el sigh.
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:10 pm »
All I see here is risen trying to make there e-peen bigger, and there allies also trying...

el sigh.

fuck yeah