Author Topic: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)  (Read 19865 times)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Re: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2011, 03:13:23 am »
@Thovex

My whole childhood was basically formed around playing C&C games ;)

Good man. Theres hope for you yet.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2011, 03:30:01 am »
Id like to point out that there are alot of members 18 plus in risen, how we act on a forum for a online game isnt anything to do with if we are mature or not. 
No, how you act in ALL facets of life has everything to do with if you are mature or not.
I compose myself at work and home with the family, but when I'm out at the bar/concert/public socializing events I drink till I puke and act loud and obnoxious while being a douchebag.  Hey, it's just a bar.  It's not a "serious" place or real life.  It doesn't mean I'm not mature right?   :rolleyes:

The internet is just as real as any other facet of life, only without alot of the physical trappings.  Do you act like a fuckwad over the phone to people all the time?  Scream obscenities and trololo shit at public gatherings/speaking events?  Oh but that's right, it's "on the internet" it's not "real".  Hate to break it to you but the internet is probably the most accurate portrayal of people's genuine personalities than anything, because it removes most inhibitions.  I'm an argumentative asshole douchebag on the internet.  It's because in reality I'm an argumentative asshole douchebag who only composes himself in real life due to the repurcussions of not conforming to societies behavior protocols.  Chances are, deep down, you really are an immature fuckwad like on the internet, only you can't afford to be in the "real" world and still be successful in life because of the repurcussions of doing so.

/psuedo-psychological bundle of sticksry rant.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2011, 03:37:39 am »
You know what.... Yes.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2011, 03:41:30 am »
(click to show/hide)

The point tenne i still love you.And this thread is about our victroy so i couldnt understand why guards raged about this ? Can you please read all of this thread and try to find a byzantium or pillager answer.No there arent any answers from their side.Only guards answering with rage.So we need to reply those things which we did actually.If someone gonna talk about the game issue then i need to answer him with in game issue ? What type of answer you are waiting ? If someone gonna tell me that 2k is only small part of 20 k guard army than i ll answer him but i have a ferrari in real life so i can move and bump those ?
By the way are female or male ? =)

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2011, 04:20:42 am »
The first command & conquer was the best :D even though Red Alert was surely awesome as well, without a doubt the best RTS I've ever played, no match, not even Starcraft.

C&C1 NOD ending (White House)
C&C1 GDI ending Boring :(
Red Alert Allied Ending
Red Alert Soviet Ending + Last Mission Briefing

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First C&C game cover is also one of the best covers ever imo.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2011, 04:26:56 am »
The first command & conquer was the best :D even though Red Alert was surely awesome as well, without a doubt the best RTS I've ever played, no match, not even Starcraft.

C&C1 NOD ending (White House)
C&C1 GDI ending Boring :(
Red Alert Allied Ending
Red Alert Soviet Ending + Last Mission Briefing

First C&C game cover is also one of the best covers ever imo.
Cabal situation ?  and i couldnt understand what tanya was saying something like "actiooooon , lets rock , le,let,lets roooock"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 04:29:05 am by Cicero »

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2011, 09:07:20 am »
No, how you act in ALL facets of life has everything to do with if you are mature or not.
I compose myself at work and home with the family, but when I'm out at the bar/concert/public socializing events I drink till I puke and act loud and obnoxious while being a douchebag.  Hey, it's just a bar.  It's not a "serious" place or real life.  It doesn't mean I'm not mature right?   :rolleyes:

The internet is just as real as any other facet of life, only without alot of the physical trappings.  Do you act like a fuckwad over the phone to people all the time?  Scream obscenities and trololo shit at public gatherings/speaking events?  Oh but that's right, it's "on the internet" it's not "real".  Hate to break it to you but the internet is probably the most accurate portrayal of people's genuine personalities than anything, because it removes most inhibitions.  I'm an argumentative asshole douchebag on the internet.  It's because in reality I'm an argumentative asshole douchebag who only composes himself in real life due to the repurcussions of not conforming to societies behavior protocols.  Chances are, deep down, you really are an immature fuckwad like on the internet, only you can't afford to be in the "real" world and still be successful in life because of the repurcussions of doing so.

/psuedo-psychological bundle of sticksry rant.

Funny, because last time I checked I just whore on the forums and in real life, I'm not 'trololo', at all. (And all's gone well.  :) )
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:10:37 am by Thovex »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2011, 09:17:59 am »
The point tenne i still love you.And this thread is about our victroy so i couldnt understand why guards raged about this ? Can you please read all of this thread and try to find a byzantium or pillager answer.No there arent any answers from their side.Only guards answering with rage.So we need to reply those things which we did actually.If someone gonna talk about the game issue then i need to answer him with in game issue ? What type of answer you are waiting ? If someone gonna tell me that 2k is only small part of 20 k guard army than i ll answer him but i have a ferrari in real life so i can move and bump those ?
By the way are female or male ? =)

I've read the thread and as I said, it's not exactly the most mature thing in the world and of course people get blinded to the fact that they're being knocked around. The original Guard who wrote here was merely joking around, to which I responded, not really sure where it went from there since I lost interest and in fact had actually gone to my biscuit barrel in real life momentarily, sadly, I am out of buscuits, but that's besides the point.

It's all "smack talk" and sadly I also don't own a ferrari, only a red Vauxhall Astra and an old style at that, but it does the job! My problem was that people who I know are actually completely sane people started going mental over basically nothing to which it made me want to just jump up and slap each and every person who'd posted in this thread, whether or not it was a "U mad" comment or if it was something completely logical or the faintest sign of them "calling someone else out".

Also, you've heard my voice, so has a lot of the community, even some NA guys have, i'll leave you to decide what I sound like with regards to gender. The whole reason I am called "Tenne" is because of the linquistically impaired people of this world, they can't say "Tennenoth" let alone spell it when it's written right in front of them, so I cut it shorter, now it's fairly easy to know "Tenne" as "Ten-e" or "Ten-a".

It's worse in real life with my name being "Bugden", i've had letters addressed to a "Mr. Budgeaon" or even one that said "Mr. Bugendealon" and i'm asked by people who think they're funny or are just ignorant whether or not i'm "related to the owner of "Budgen's"". How hard is it to spell it how it sounds people!? D: Edit: I bet those people who bothered to read this still read it as "Budgen" not "Bug-Den"

(click to show/hide)

tl;dr

Cicero go back to flaming.
Several personal details about the real me.
Contrary to common belief, I am not a woman - Go hunt Shik to find out if they are, they're still hiding behind a great facade!
List of stupid names on letters I have recieved addressed to me.
The usual random crap I appear to be coming out with, more and more lately, maybe it's because I have become nocturnal..?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:25:13 am by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2011, 09:42:45 am »
I've read the thread and as I said, it's not exactly the most mature thing in the world and of course people get blinded to the fact that they're being knocked around. The original Guard who wrote here was merely joking around, to which I responded, not really sure where it went from there since I lost interest and in fact had actually gone to my biscuit barrel in real life momentarily, sadly, I am out of buscuits, but that's besides the point.

It's all "smack talk" and sadly I also don't own a ferrari, only a red Vauxhall Astra and an old style at that, but it does the job! My problem was that people who I know are actually completely sane people started going mental over basically nothing to which it made me want to just jump up and slap each and every person who'd posted in this thread, whether or not it was a "U mad" comment or if it was something completely logical or the faintest sign of them "calling someone else out".

Also, you've heard my voice, so has a lot of the community, even some NA guys have, i'll leave you to decide what I sound like with regards to gender. The whole reason I am called "Tenne" is because of the linquistically impaired people of this world, they can't say "Tennenoth" let alone spell it when it's written right in front of them, so I cut it shorter, now it's fairly easy to know "Tenne" as "Ten-e" or "Ten-a".

It's worse in real life with my name being "Bugden", i've had letters addressed to a "Mr. Budgeaon" or even one that said "Mr. Bugendealon" and i'm asked by people who think they're funny or are just ignorant whether or not i'm "related to the owner of "Budgen's"". How hard is it to spell it how it sounds people!? D: Edit: I bet those people who bothered to read this still read it as "Budgen" not "Bug-Den"

(click to show/hide)

tl;dr

Cicero go back to flaming.
Several personal details about the real me.
Contrary to common belief, I am not a woman - Go hunt Shik to find out if they are, they're still hiding behind a great facade!
List of stupid names on letters I have recieved addressed to me.
The usual random crap I appear to be coming out with, more and more lately, maybe it's because I have become nocturnal..?
cant even read these tenne i only said "are you male or female" cos someone asked you in EU 1 so i made a "joke" how can you type all of these ,unbelievable.You are using drugs more often than me

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:17 am »
cant even read these tenne i only said "are you male or female" cos someone asked you in EU 1 so i made a "joke" how can you type all of these ,unbelievable.You are using drugs more often than me

Lol

I don't remember this... Must have been while I was still high on morphine...
Ignore where the link takes you, on the Nditions forum it'll take you towards the correct topic not the "troll points" one situated here.

The reason I said about that is that I know you were joking because it's your members who're saying this. Oh Leader of the Leaderless.

(click to show/hide)

Edit: It's really called sleep deprevation - I've been up since 6:30am... yesterday, i'm hardcore and "pulled an all nighter" by accident. Good night...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:58:29 am by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2011, 10:27:21 am »
Bjarky sings a lullaby and tucks Tenne into bed.
Sleep well Bauss   8-)

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2011, 02:31:47 pm »
Cicero doesn't seem to feel like settling down and just having some fun with all us C&C goons ]:

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2011, 02:36:58 pm »
Cicero doesn't seem to feel like settling down and just having some fun with all us C&C goons ]:
For the name of kane...