Author Topic: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)  (Read 19835 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: And thus, more factions die by the hand of NOD (o wait what?)
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2011, 11:12:15 pm »
Not every clan has to be ~ultra-serious~ led by Lansamurs, I don't really care about the age or anything since everyone here is decent, you just don't know because you know jack shit about us.

We just enjoy slaughter, and we enjoy killing weaboos and make people like you rage and shit their pants on the forums, it's funny - you guys are taking stuff personal though, maybe you need to take an article and read what the internet means, especially on games. - it means having fun, and we fucking love it, besides the hacks but that's another part.  8-)

So that's why you guys get killed, either over-seriousness or just sucky in general.

We'll be serious if we feel like it, if we have to be serious in a game for 24/7 we'll all die at the age of 30 and we'd suck in the game itself.

WELL SAID! I LOVE U THOVEX! SHOW THOSE DIRTY 24/7 WE AIM TO BE MATURE ALWAYS AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH 1 GIRL AND 1 BOY AND 1 DOG NAMED LASSIE WHAT RISEN IS ALL ABOUT!

FUN AND PWNAGE HELLZ YA!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2011, 11:13:10 pm »
I come on here to have a laugh and trolololol my way through all the special comments people make. You cant comment on how mature someone is on this forum its impossible.

He speaks the truth!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2011, 11:13:14 pm »
SEE!!! RISEN IS ALL ABOUT HAVING A BOY!! Wait... err...

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2011, 11:13:24 pm »
Dear lord people... Where did this all come from? I wish i'd never posted in here, so much for no "he said, she said" or "I'm better than you in this game"... Granted that most of this didn't start because of my post but I do believe it lead to other members posting.

This is getting particularly rediculous in my eyes, it started with some joking comments and moved to slander and aggressive attacks and more pure trolling. I don't understand why things have to suddenly turn into this. I'm pretty sure no one is "mad" over being beaten, no one has really said anything that really constitutes to them being "mad" and the only responses people seem to get to reasonable views is this comment.

On top of that, no offence to my lads or anything but at this moment in time, i'm the only person who can really say anything official in these aspects of the game.

The facts of it are as followed:

Yes, we have a treaty with the "shogunate" & Pillagers.
Yes, we collected together a small army of 1,800 troops.
Yes, they were attacked. (Still don't know the result, I didn't attend.)
Yes, that was a small fraction of our army.
No, we do not wish to further this so called "war".
No, we do not have any interest in angering any clans.
No, Lans and I haven't followed this comment: "guards trying to talk more and moar and empty" whatever it means, our admin, and speaking for myself specifically, have nothing to do with anything in the strategus maps or the game itself.

Attacking someones IQ level or in game competence is rather childish in my view, as much as I am a posh, tea sipping Brit who would rather talk politics over a scone and a glass of cider, I think my statement that "This is getting out of hand" rather hits the spot. I remember the days when you (Cicero) and I sat on ts and had a good laugh over running around on the game, I have no idea why it's turned to this attack on a clan over a few members posts nor why it happens each time anything happens.

It happened with the one that Georges created, the one that said well done to their enemies, this one, I understand was meant to antagonise a response and, well, it worked, it pulled in the same comments that other threads have seen so many times for no reason what so ever.
I have an ego, but I don't need it rubbed on a computer game through "how good I am at it" or "how few people can take me on 1vs1". Take pride in how you play and who you can beat/can't beat, high scores etc but please stop trying to push it up peoples noses when, for some unknown reason, you think they've just kicked you in the balls.

Ignore this message, troll it as much as you like or shout that "I mad" or "I jelly" for the next millenia for all I care. I've put down my thoughts on how some of this community reacts to simple things, some of which don't even concern them, or slight attacks on their ego and if I am alienated by this then so be it, but it's just gone too far for my taste.
If anyone takes anything away from this that I actually wanted to say, then fantastic, my intent has been successful no matter the scale.

Tenne.

As requested, a tl;dr:

Stop the slander on the forums, it's getting old.
Learn some new insults.
Guards don't want a war.
I'm a posh, tea sipping Brit with a stupid accent who would rather talk sensible politics over a scone and a glass of cider.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:20:51 pm by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2011, 11:15:32 pm »
TL:DR all I could gather from skimming is that he wants a war and is calling everyone terribad mean things. KILL HIM!

But seriously, it is sad that this community just hurls boring unoriginal insults at each other no matter what the other side said. Just an hour or so ago, for example, Kesh congratulated the enemy and a Hospbergler replied with an insult, yeesh.

Yall are just too butthurt and should not think everything is so cereal all the time. Follow my example  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:17:11 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:43 pm »
TL:DR all I could gather from skimming is that he wants a war and is calling everyone terribad mean things. KILL HIM!

I lolled. He needed a tl;dr real bad.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2011, 11:20:49 pm »
Nice post tenne, no you mad post from me, you have simply explained and stated alot of what has been said through all the trolling and derping.

War is what strat is all about so theres no holding that one off.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
As requested, a tl;dr!  :rolleyes:

U jelly?

Hell yes I am, but what're Illuminati going to do about it?  :)

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2011, 11:22:23 pm »

sorry  :oops:
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2011, 11:29:12 pm »
Although the wall we build out of weaboos may extend our travel-time to guards into a valley to the villages.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2011, 11:30:50 pm »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2011, 11:31:05 pm »

You'll see!!  :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFN_xuwiDW0

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2011, 11:32:16 pm »
To all that says that lljk are just trolls and scum, check out current legio vs lljk (jamiche) battle. They said after the war they would give it to us, and now what are they doing? Exactly as they said.
In all honesty, LLJK has every intention of following the agreements we've made. We have enough people who hate us because we don't roleplay as CRUSADER KNIGHTS OF THE 12th DYNASTY WEEOOO, we don't need to start making enemies by fucking people over for no reason. Losing Jamiche hurts, but a deal is a deal.

Frankly, all this fearmongering about LLJK is getting ridiculous. For fuck's sake, all of our conflicts have been entirely defensive. Against large alliances of people who've plotted to kill us because we "play for fun".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:35:03 pm by Slantedfloors »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2011, 11:35:02 pm »
In all honesty, LLJK has every intention of following the agreements we've made. We have enough people who hate us because we don't roleplay as CRUSADER KNIGHTS OF THE 12th DYNASTY WEEOOO, we don't need to start making enemies by fucking people over for no reason. Losing Jamiche hurts, but a deal is a deal.

Frankly, all this fearmongering about LLJK is getting ridiculous. For fuck's sake all of our conflicts have been defensive, against large alliances of people who've plotted to kill us because we "play for fun".

There is Shogunates and Pecores + allies actually conspiring against LLJK and theres a whole recording made of that log (also actual battles happened) and still LLJK is the attacker and crazy maniac bastards!  :P