Author Topic: The Empire has Crumbled!  (Read 12373 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: The Empire has Crumbled!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 03:57:10 am »
Nope, the other rebelion :))) the one against u :)))

Pff, theres no rebellion against us, just some Russians who want more land.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 04:05:10 am »
So the 12000 man army in a castle we destroyed with all our own troops and equipment and the 2 3500 man ATs armies we destroyed with just our forces, basically the only major battles of the war all won with our own troops and equipment.  DRZ and Chaos just grabbed some free villages, they were too scared to actually fight you, but we werent.  The only reason they attack us is we just lost 10,000 troops wiping out the 12K ina  catsle.

It's hard to attack a faction at the same time as you when you attack them basically at random, and when the entire empire folds in one day after two battles, something none of us expected to see unfold. So don't make it sound as if the rest of us were too frightened to make a move. Also, what faction intervened on your behalf in your darkest hour as you were about to be crushed by the oncoming merc forces even knowing it meant us losing our claims in our territory only to receive nothing in return?

I like you  and your clan as a whole Kesh, but we stuck by you guys through quite a bit, even after you guys entered a second war to help give territory to all of the factions you recruited in the Merc war and were unable to repay without going into another war immediately. we gave you all of the time in the world to let us have the few areas we asked for, even after you agreed to it, only to have you go back on that word, say you had no recollection of the promise and only want to give it in exchange for an official alliance. That's pretty underhanded. I'm not asking anyone who reads this to believe us, but look at it objectively, a faction that has never broken it's word thus far in strat just broke a NAP(one we greatly helped bring about) with a clan that they considered their closest friends. We wouldn't have risked our integrity and good name as clan if we didn't truly believe we had been wronged. I had to get this off of my chest, even if it means being reprimanded for engaging in arguments over strat.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:07:15 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 04:11:53 am »
It's hard to attack a faction at the same time as you when you attack them basically at random, and when the entire empire folds in one day after two battles, something none of us expected to see unfold. So don't make it sound as if the rest of us were too frightened to make a move. Also, what faction intervened on your behalf in your darkest hour as you were about to be crushed by the oncoming merc forces even knowing it meant us losing our claims in our territory only to receive nothing in return?

I like you  and your clan as a whole Kesh, but we stuck by you guys through quite a bit, even after you guys entered a second war to help give territory to all of the factions you recruited in the Merc war and were unable to repay without going into another war immediately. we gave you all of the time in the world to let us have the few areas we asked for, even after you agreed to it, only to have you go back on that word, say you had no recollection of the promise and only want to give it in exchange for an official alliance. That's pretty underhanded. I'm not asking anyone who reads this to believe us, but look at it objectively, a faction that has never broken it's word thus far in strat just broke a NAP(one we greatly helped bring about) with a clan that they considered their closest friends. We wouldn't have risked our integrity and good name as clan if we didn't truly believe we had been wronged. I had to get this off of my chest, even if it means being reprimanded for engaging in arguments over strat.

We asked you to join our fight in attacking ATS and that you could probably grab a couple villages and a castle if we somehow win, you said no because it looked like we would lose.  We then won anyway and you joined the war last after all the fight was done pretty much and you allied with our aggressive neighbor to the West.  You then DEMANDED Rebache saying that you had joined the war (you actually only attacked 1 undefended village, just like DRZ only attacked weak villages that they wanted in a  land grab) when you didnt join the war when we asked for help but as part of the vulture land grab after we won. 
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 04:38:12 am »
Druzhina doesn't get much or at all in this war except for fun :)

everything else is a mystery  :twisted:

when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 04:57:15 am »
We asked you to join our fight in attacking ATS and that you could probably grab a couple villages and a castle if we somehow win, you said no because it looked like we would lose.  We then won anyway and you joined the war last after all the fight was done pretty much and you allied with our aggressive neighbor to the West.  You then DEMANDED Rebache saying that you had joined the war (you actually only attacked 1 undefended village, just like DRZ only attacked weak villages that they wanted in a  land grab) when you didnt join the war when we asked for help but as part of the vulture land grab after we won.

The plan from the start was to attack on separate fronts. After the way the Merc situation went down we decided not to campaign directly with you, especially since we'd already had the DRZ alliance well in the making. Still, regardless of this, we blatantly told Ecko on every occasion he asked that we would not take up arms against you, regardless of the NAP It would have made much more sense to take you guys out then (we are such backstabbers after all, right?) but we didn't.. We definitely didn't demand Rebache, but after all of the talks we had with the Mercs on your behalf, we felt rather strongly about it, especially since we had given up all plans and territory in the north to come to your aid. Call us vultures if you like but you had originally made that promise but then went back on it because you felt we didn't deserve it. You want to talk of keeping your word, yet you seem to only do it when it is convenient for you or when you see fit. You then go and do the same thing to DRZ and now you are paying for it. Your fast and loose style of politics had worked for quite a while and angered many people in the process. Only now it's caught up with you. Also, what happened to just "having fun and playing the game and asking people not to get mad at you for it"? This is the last i'll post on this matter as I don't want to risk losing what friendships i've established with your clan over some silly beta strat affair.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 05:08:25 am »
If you didnt want to risk friendships you wouldnt blatantly fuck us over  :rolleyes:
you guys knew going in you would seriously offend people who called you their friends when you decided to fight us. i cant imagine a situation that could have led us to breaking our NAP with you and attacking you... hell even without a NAP we would never have turned on you. You guys were always our allies as far as we were concerened, and a certain chaos leadership fellow told me once that the only reason chaos didnt ally us is cause there was no point in making it official since everyone knew we were so close anyways. Oh well... I guess I'm the asshole for trusting you guys and telling others to as well.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 05:10:56 am »
Dis... dis right here why The Fallen don't make many friends and prefer to make enemies... Dis right here why Fallen are not fond of any alliances or treaties and are slow to make them...

If 95% of the Calradian world is your enemy, there is little left to surprise you!  :mrgreen:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 05:13:01 am »
kinda sucks getting attacked after a castle battle?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 05:14:02 am »
woulda sucked worse getting hit with that castle still there to threaten us.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 05:15:02 am »
I guess we're assholes for trusting each other, eh Matey? The only difference is that we are admitting that we turned on you (albeit for a very justifiable reason) while you continue to play martyr and blissfully claim to have done nothing wrong. We definitely considered the fact that we were going to offend you and possibly lose friends in this war, but that stopped being a factor once you yourself quit acting like friends and were basically willing to fuck us over if we didn't bend to your will, even after you'd given your word. Also, given how underhandedly you have dealt with us and multiple other factions, I wouldn't be surprised if you would violate our NAP against us were the shoe on the other foot, nor would I blame you.Having already been aware of this for a while, we decided not to officially ally with you. In any case, I definitely hope you don't speak for your clan when you say that this bridge has been burned, but if that is the case then so be it. In any case, feel free to get the last word in, i've said what I wanted to say, do try and remember to treat this as a game, man.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:45:09 am by Darkkarma »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 05:21:14 am »
Bridge Burners should burn bridges, just sayin' yo. Never trust a clan that thinks so lowly of you that they say if the roles were reversed then you would have done the same! Never trust a clan that promotes chaos! Never trust a clan that was the first to violate a pact! Never trust a clan that has so much dark karma and is a competitor to the one-true BIRD clan (Canary is an impostor!)!

Rabble Rabble Rabble!

EDIT: I also am curious why CHAOS is hoping that the bridge has not been burned... If someone did this to them, does that mean that they would forgive and forget after a month or so? Interesting... *strokes chin* very veery interwestinnnnnnnnng... *Small evil smile creeps in*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:23:04 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 05:35:23 am »
oh hell i was gold leader!!! So much of the action plan makes more sense to me now. I thought Bobthehero was gold leader. I have no idea who wedge is.. probably Linden.

I was Red Leader.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 06:10:07 am »
We definitely didn't demand Rebache, but after all of the talks we had with the Mercs on your behalf, we felt rather strongly about it Call us vultures if you like but you had originally made that promise but then went back on it because you felt we didn't deserve it.
The only difference is that we are admitting that we turned on you (albeit for a very justifiable reason) ... We definitely considered the fact that we were going to offend you and possibly lose friends in this war, but that stopped being a factor once you yourself quit acting like friends and were basically willing to fuck us over if we didn't bend to your will, even after you'd given your word.

You basically wanted your to eat your cake and have it to.  We had a nebulous idea that you could grab a couple villages if by some mircale we could beat NE (just TKOV, FCC, and khans at the time trying to get Chaos involved when we actually needed your help).  You said no.  Then after the war was won for all intents and purposes, Fallen were already involved, you and DRZ joined in to pick off free land.  You didnt help at all with any troops or equipment in any of our battles, for all intents and purposes you and DRZ could almost be said to never have actually entered the war, just grabbed free villages.  And now you want morea nd are willing to break Non-aggression pacts to get it.  You never actually did what we asked - namely helping us fight a massive alliance almsot single-handedly but you still want what we would have gladly given if you had.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:12:09 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 06:13:48 am »
this is better than television dramas

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2011, 06:27:22 am »
That's actually the reason we all play strat...

not fighting medieval batltle, noooo

We want drama!!  :oops: :D

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:29:12 am by Dach »
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted: