Author Topic: The Hell is up with you ppl  (Read 4093 times)

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
Re: The Hell is up with you ppl
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 12:36:55 am »
+2
On the official servers, this almost never happens :P

Because no one is ever on the NA Official Siege. ZING!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 12:38:08 am »
Because no one is ever on the NA Official Siege. ZING!

Last night we had over 90 players on NA_1 (a pattern for the last few nights), how many did Community Battle have again?

Oh snap.

(Waits for rustyspoon to retort with "Oh yeah? Well at least our battle server is not broken right now! OH I WENT THERE!")
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:48:10 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 12:47:52 am »
Last night we had over 90 players on NA_1 (a pattern for the last few nights), how many did Community Battle have again?

Oh snap.

Oh yeah? Well, last night Community Battle had Ghandi, Buddha, Charles Manson and Jesus taking on all comers. It was awesome. Well, except for the fact that Jesus is a friendly archer. That was kinda dissapointing.  :?

edit: LOL at the text replacement with "friendly". I would give chadz a +1 if I could.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:48:54 am by rustyspoon »

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 12:57:50 am »

Oh snap.

(Waits for rustyspoon to retort with "Oh yeah? Well at least our battle server is not broken right now! OH I WENT THERE!")

You're right, let's change that.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 03:54:48 am »
On the official servers, this almost never happens :P

on EU sieges, happens all the day.

but we have lesser and lesser random teamhitters at round start... so it's good.

but.. i never gone around swinging my wooden bat among the teammates. that's why when someone do it i can't understand. sometimes those 4-5hp make you survive a brawl and take down the last two before dying so.. why someone with even a small brain would random swing a random weapon over some random teammates?

you just make yourself pointed as someone that don't give a damn about the fact that other players are trying to enjoy the game. if i get hit for few HPs but i get staggered on purpose when i'm about to blocking incoming blows and for that stupid teammate stagger i get raped... well i get angry.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:59:59 am by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 04:03:38 am »
you just make yourself pointed as someone that don't give a damn about the fact that other players are trying to enjoy the game.

Wat? Since when did I make myself out as not caring?

if i get hit for few HPs but i get staggered on purpose when i'm about to blocking incoming blows and for that stupid teammate stagger i get raped... well i get angry.
Self control is a beautiful thing. Manly, even. I understand getting upset, I do not understand those who have to lash back.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:05:39 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 08:23:30 am »
i hopped on Eu siege for the first time in about 2 months last week, and had a blast with a Legio member and about 4 grey guys. The druzhina guys were team killing in attackers spawn all night, then when i got one kicked he rejoined under an alt to couch lance me on the next map.

I suggest admins watch a bit more carefully on that siege server because 5 good players don't mold the C-rpg experience that 40 tk'ing tw'ing bad players do to new comers.
Ban the druzhina clan off that server and see no more of these threads pop up.
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 08:56:55 am »
i hopped on Eu siege for the first time in about 2 months last week, and had a blast with a Legio member and about 4 grey guys. The druzhina guys were team killing in attackers spawn all night, then when i got one kicked he rejoined under an alt to couch lance me on the next map.

I suggest admins watch a bit more carefully on that siege server because 5 good players don't mold the C-rpg experience that 40 tk'ing tw'ing bad players do to new comers.
Ban the druzhina clan off that server and see no more of these threads pop up.

heya Kryser! glad to hear you enjoyed that. yeah i remember that Druzhina who tked and thitted. you startd a succesful poll as i recall.

hope to hang with you in siege again.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 01:29:58 pm »
What ive found out so far (the hard way), if your team is ganking someone. Just stay away. Many people either cant control their weapon, or just dont give a shit about hitting teammates. The same goes for the archers shooting into melee fights, which is retarded. They cant see into the future and know how the fight will move.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:32:01 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 01:56:30 pm »
i find i rage more on EU seige than NA seige, mostly because of the stupid ass range spam and teamhits. EU seige is a lot dumber in peak hours imo

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 02:37:37 pm »
well like what some people seem to forget, you might have accidently hitted him once but perhaps 20 players had accidentily hitted  him once to.
at an sertain point it just gets so annoying and you rage once by thitting back and after that hes reset for another 20 teamhits hehe.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 04:50:59 pm »
People are usually good when I'm on.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 06:19:15 pm »
i find i rage more on EU seige than NA seige, mostly because of the stupid ass range spam and teamhits. EU seige is a lot dumber in peak hours imo

Imo there is more tactics on Eu than NA, hell yeah there is more ranged, it's a siege...
Only tactic i saw on NA is go go go go, only using one way for attackers, defenders fighting always on walls and forgot about the flag, i rage much on NA because my teammate are dumb and didn't understand the meaning of siege (i don't even speak of defenders trying to attack attackers outside the wall, hey guyss you can't take the flag, it's not strat!).

About teamhit, teamkill, it's the same on every servers, don't try to search for kills qhen 3 of your teammate are already on one enemy, if the guy is smart he can make hit each others with some footwork.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 06:38:34 pm »
Imo there is more tactics on Eu than NA, hell yeah there is more ranged, it's a siege...
Only tactic i saw on NA is go go go go, only using one way for attackers, defenders fighting always on walls and forgot about the flag, i rage much on NA because my teammate are dumb and didn't understand the meaning of siege (i don't even speak of defenders trying to attack attackers outside the wall, hey guyss you can't take the flag, it's not strat!).

About teamhit, teamkill, it's the same on every servers, don't try to search for kills qhen 3 of your teammate are already on one enemy, if the guy is smart he can make hit each others with some footwork.

its a lot harder to defend when you can't spam c sites/seige shields

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 07:22:02 pm »
Really? When I get TWed or TKed, I usually just say 'NP' in chat. It's not worth getting worked up over, especially in a gamemode where you respawn.

+1 Exactly.