Author Topic: BAN PLEASE HAVE SCREENSHOT  (Read 661 times)

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Clan MacLeod(just kidding no clan...yet)
BAN PLEASE HAVE SCREENSHOT
« on: August 29, 2011, 05:45:54 am »
A bunch of PR Clan people were on our team just running around and punching everyone and not playing or anything.
When I tried to get admins attention they starting hitting me so I F12 them. They didn't much care about it and kept
on bleeding me and punching me and all our archers and xbowmen. Ban the whole lot, clan people like that give the rest of the clans a bad rep.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Game Characters: Volos, Volossa, Ashalem, Vorexuonek, Brun

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: BAN PLEASE HAVE SCREENSHOT
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 05:57:35 am »
I don't...see anything wrong with the pictures..

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:26 pm »
it seems like you make one of these posts every time someone breathes on you, maybe you should chillax
FREE ALLERS

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 01:24:02 pm »
I do not see any rule breaking?
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 08:06:49 pm »
The screens are in the wrong order but his HP bar is going down from screen to screen yet I don't see any projectiles in him...and in the top one it looks like his shield is being kicked away by a teammate.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Clan MacLeod(just kidding no clan...yet)
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 03:06:18 am »
This happen during multiple rounds and to many others, I just had the balls to say something about it in-game. Clan Tags don't scare me and don't mean shit.

So all 3 of you who replied are saying it's ok to run around and hit everyone on your team with punches, kicks and anything else?

Ok, I know one of the 3 are gonna come back and say, "I don't see anything wrong, they didn't TK you, buh huh huh"

So you're saying it's OK to run around and punch everyone on your team and hit archers while they're trying to shoot, whoa whoa, I better stop....

One of you 3 retard motherfuckers is going to also say, "But you're not an archer in that screenshot, you have a shield on your back, buh huuuuu"

So just to be clear, you 3 are saying it's ok to punch and kick and bleed your teammates while they're taking this game seriously and TRYING TO PLAY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME?

I expect some dumb comeback reply from you 3 with something stupid and immature like, "Take a chill pill and CHILLLLLAX"
Young tweens and college kid lingo is as silly as lingo back in the 60s and shit. HEY YOU JIVE TURKEY! CHILLLAX DUDE! LOL

There's 12 thousand members on Forums or on cRPG(check the member list it says 12k)
While I've been playing for the last few months I'm wondering where are all the 12k players at?

I think they've left or have lost interest in cRPG because of idiots like you 3 and all the other TKers and Teambleeders and silly dicks that go around not taking the game seriously and get a kick out of fucking up game rounds and get a kick from being a dick and causing other people grief. It takes a rare kind of asshole to do that, you guys seem to condone it.
Game Characters: Volos, Volossa, Ashalem, Vorexuonek, Brun

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 03:11:05 am »
First off, can the attitude. I don't need it nor do I want it.

Secondly, which "3" of "you" are you referring to (there were 4 in the thread)?

I will look this case over later tonight, but you seriously need to fix that attitude problem. Hurling insults and stuffing words in other people's mouths is not the best way to fix a problem.

Considering your immature emotional outburst, yes, I do think you need to relax. Walk away until you calm down, then come back once you can answer in a sane and calm fashion, and by then hopefully I will have given my opinion of the case.

There is not enough evidence for me to make any sort of punishment, but I am currently looking into watching for any future events like this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:37:07 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.