Author Topic: Banned Team kicking for zero dmg  (Read 434 times)

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Banned Team kicking for zero dmg
« on: August 28, 2011, 06:18:43 am »
I was kicking sphinx for zero dipz at the start of the round as he was afk standing there. I get banned for no reason, not even warned. Dude has some nerd rage issues srsly. He walked off the wall like a nub and took fall damage. He'll prolly try to blame that on me.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Banned Team kicking for zero dmg
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 08:28:31 am »
You have some real guts coming here and lying.

We started the round and while I was typing you started kicking me , getting me closer and closer to the edge ... I finished typing , moved a little bit (to show you I wasn't afk) and yet you kicked me again to achieve your goal : to kick me off the edge and get me fall damage.

What were you banned for last time ? Oh yeah , same thing ! Kicking xbower trying to reload , kicking people off the ladders and edges ...

You just got unbanned and you couldn't resist, could you ? Well you're back on the banlist for the same reason and since you just proved me you didn't understand why the first time, you'll have extra time to think about it this time.

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:06:53 pm »
Ive found out why yer such a raging douche, yer canadian. I would hate having to deal with frenchies irl too. Anyways, as for liars I was never banned for Team kicking off ladders, friendly xbowers or whatever your bullshitted in your reply. You might wanna do some research before you babble. I was banned for the following: QML spamming, about 6 months ago. Being labeled a "leecher" either falling asleep, or failing to go spectate while grabbing a drink. You admins on community really get yer rocks off for busting out your admin ban stick over petty issues. Dropping "construction sites" which "prevented attackers from winning" as a defensive player. And last but not least "team kicking", which occurred last night, but you've say I've been punished for  before. For one, I do not prevent players from enjoying their game play on the server. Number two, we obviously have friction. It is either because I am better than you, or I can shit talk, your "sphinxter" is too tight to enjoy life. Instead of me thinking about what I did not do, you should probably take this time while I'm off to go feel a breast, or get drunk, or maybe a combination of the two. Real life is awesome in the US, lack of french canadians. But seriously man, I got banned because you walked off a wall? It's your word against mine. I'm obviously an outcast so my word means shit. But I did LOL watching you walk off that wall. Did you guys end up losing because within the first 5 seconds of the game you hurt yourself?
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 07:22:00 pm »
Fine ...

Perm ban until you calm down and write an essay. I won't tolerate that you insult Canadians , French Canadians, that you lie, that you insult an admin.

Essay's topic : Why is respect important.

Enjoy

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:58 pm »
Kooktar,

Kicking team mates with the intent of damaging them is being a douchebag.

We don't welcome douchebags on our server. End of story.

Your ignorant disrespect is also not appreciated.

Go screw around with players elsewhere until they get tired of your antics.
CRPG NA Server Admin