Author Topic: [Trade] Vaegir War Helmet +1 and 100K to other +1 Helmet  (Read 330 times)

Offline Arwald

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Trade] Vaegir War Helmet +1 and 100K to other +1 Helmet
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:03:12 am »
I have to trade:

Thick Vaegir War Helmet
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

weight: 2.5
head armor: 49
difficulty: 13

I want other helmets mainly Thick Tagancha Helm with Veil or Thick Gnezdovo Helmet. I trade this helmet and 100k for only esthetic reasons. I don't want Gold or another type of item. If you're interested PM me.
YOU! You will regret what you have done this day! I will make you regret ever being born! You're going to regret you ever left you mother's womb, where it was warm, and safe, and wet! I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain! Like a RAINBOW!

Offline Arwald

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Trade] Vaegir War Helmet +1 and 100K to other +1 Helmet
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 07:36:56 pm »
Bumpi dumpi!
YOU! You will regret what you have done this day! I will make you regret ever being born! You're going to regret you ever left you mother's womb, where it was warm, and safe, and wet! I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain! Like a RAINBOW!

Offline Arwald

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Trade] Vaegir War Helmet +1 and 100K to other +1 Helmet
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 12:24:02 am »
Trade done. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:26:01 am by Arwald »