Author Topic: GG and GZ  (Read 11391 times)

Offline Pellegrino

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: Legio_Pellegrino
Re: GG and GZ
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2011, 07:25:13 pm »
Capitan George go play Mario... it's better for you or try to go outside with your friends if you have one...
Sharky let him whine don't speak with this rude and arrogan person.

Offline Legio_Padre_Gonzo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2011, 07:52:42 pm »
Well, well, well, seems the shogunate are loosing again...maybe you guys should think to improve your diplomatic attitudes, you keep making always the same mistakes you little rascals...by the way, don't whine to much guys, you're still the coolest clan in strategus and, most important thing, you're still on the good side! Good guys always win at the end, all Disney's movies prove it! So just keep holding fast, things will turn good for you someday in the future, maybe. Or maybe not! muahahahahahahahahahahah

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2011, 09:59:51 pm »
+2
I would like to say that now half the people saying "Oblivious Fools" don't even know why it started D:. Therefore that leads me to say to Ujin, Georges & Deez: You have the power to make the community say anything on a regular basis. I commend you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2011, 10:10:16 pm »
+1
Therefore that leads me to say to Ujin, Georges & Deez: You have the power to make the community say anything on a regular basis. I commend you.
I think if we have learned anything, it's that these guys powers involve a lot of "talking on forums", and a lot less "actually fighting".
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:17:46 pm by Slantedfloors »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2011, 10:22:50 pm »
+1
I think if we have learned anything, it's that these guys powers involve a lot of "talking on forums", and a lot less "actually fighting".

Heh, I like how ToD +'d your post too! :P

But in the short run, this thread is getting a little silly in my opinion. Which i'm sure no one cares about.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2011, 10:48:02 pm »
Heh, I like how ToD +'d your post too! :P

But in the short run, this thread is getting a little silly in my opinion. Which i'm sure no one cares about.
I have to say you guards are a really good clan, you guys just play, don't try to make others look bad and endlessy whine on this forum, and i never received a personal insult from a guard even if it's the second time we're at war with each other.
See? Playing against doesn't necessarly mean you have to hate,insult and try to depict your enemy as disonhourable scum.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:00:42 pm by Sharky »

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2011, 11:27:06 pm »
I smell goonery and ego-talk at large, wut.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2011, 11:45:30 pm »
I have to say you guards are a really good clan, you guys just play, don't try to make others look bad and endlessy whine on this forum, and i never received a personal insult from a guard even if it's the second time we're at war with each other.
See? Playing against doesn't necessarly mean you have to hate,insult and try to depict your enemy as disonhourable scum.

If we did, Bane would come out from where ever he has been hiding and rip the heads of each and every Guild members heads off using his morningstar. We're all too scared of him to make any aggressive comments towards enemies or allies.

And besides:

AND GUARDS ARE SPINELESS COWARDS

but thanks for the comment none the less, it's nice to know we're held in a good light when it comes to how we conduct ourselves as people. Ego boost +10.

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 01:27:48 am »
+1
I'd rather loose then switch to the winning side , Legio :  )

And dunno how I whine, I started this thread by congratulating... I don't really care what you say about both germans or russians or whoever the hell you want. As for me whining, I started this thread and congratulated the victors mofos so get ur facts strate brah. Fact is, I was showing good sportsmanship but you guys turned this into a flame thread. The war is over and the only thing you're showing us is hate and flame and unsuporrted claims. To you sirs, I have nothing to say. To rest of the decent people of your clans, who fap less on the forums and actually participated in the battles, people like Kastamonulu, Corrado Decimo and the other crew who just enjoys playing this game like I do, I say GG. Don't even try to drag me into stupid discussions about your miserable politics while you stuff yourself with pasta bolognhese or w/e : )  I like italians, I like their culture, history and mentality and I was in Italy 3 times. I just don't like you.

I beat tha shit outta ya in this game bro

Admin lock this thread, cause most people are under age for this game and shouldn't be reading this.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:47:29 am by Captain_Georges »
cRPG needs guns

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2011, 02:48:13 am »
Guards are awesome!
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2011, 02:58:57 am »
I beat tha shit outta ya in this game bro
And yet your faction is dead. There's probably a lesson in that.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:06:38 am by Slantedfloors »

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2011, 02:59:39 am »
+1
I totally agree with Geoge, too much drama and BS...he opened this thread just to say Gg and Gz and now some ppl say that he's a whiner LOL...  BS!

George you don't need an admin to close the topic, because you created it, if you want to lock it go to the first post of this discussion ,  click on "modify", then on the bottom of the page click on "attachment and other options"  and "lock this topic".

Example --->
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:13:35 am by Lars »

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2011, 07:03:15 am »
I stated my point of view in a kind way considering ujin was trying to depict us and especially Cicero as dishonourable scum, thing that he don't deserve at all.
Then i asked ujin to avoid racist jokes, Georges had nothing to do with it.
It's not that i was accusing Ujin to be racist or anything, i said i'm sure he was kidding. I just asked him to stop.

But Georges wrote that rude ignorant answer + an insult. Yeah he wrote a nice first post but that doesn't mean he can insult me after it.

Also didn't say that stuff about germans and russians to hurt you smart guy, but to show that your answer was stupid.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:24:03 am by Sharky »

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 01:14:19 pm »
+2
And yet your faction is dead. There's probably a lesson in that.

my flamberge begs to differ

But Georges wrote that rude ignorant answer + an insult. Yeah he wrote a nice first post but that doesn't mean he can insult me after it.

If you start taking everything people, especially unknown people on the internet say seriously and get insulted, then you have is signs of low intelligence. Good luck with your life sir.
It's-a-me, a-Sharky! : D

George you don't need an admin to close the topic, because you created it, if you want to lock it go to the first post of this discussion ,  click on "modify", then on the bottom of the page click on "attachment and other options"  and "lock this topic".

omg you're my hero, thank you
cRPG needs guns