Author Topic: Comrade God has spoken  (Read 5423 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Re: Comrade God has spoken
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 01:26:54 am »
+2
I usually just stand over their corpse and give them a moment of silence, and then walk away.

That's how to do it.
Sheath your weapon, block with your hands, and circle around the corpse, singing the appropriate prayer.
Then tell your apologies (if you haven't already) and walk away, trying to play well enough to compensate the loss of your ally.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:55 am »
Enforced apologies, wow. I say sorry all the time but Mandatory sorry-making sounds just extremely stupid crazy, even if I do get annoyed when somebody doesn't say sorry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 01:38:24 am »
Sorry is a nice thing to say, but not 100% needed. Sometimes the player does not speak the language, or did not notice the TK (if you are in a clusterfuck the last thing you are paying attention to is the scrolling text to the bottom left). When I TK I often wait until near the end of the round or when I am dead to apologize.

I honestly get more irritated at the people who TK me and then stop during battle to apologize... You want to show me that you are sorry? Then don't type during battle and instead bring me back someone's head.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 01:38:56 am »
+1
Indeed, the forums seem to be somewhat...cleaner.

However the only reason admins get voted is because if a clan dislikes an admins motive then one person nominates and then they get there other 'clannies' to jump on the vote, often writiing BS, to make the admin look in the worst light possible, meaning he/she will most likely be removed as admin. If it went on experience then the votes would be drastically reduced.

Nuffen (i would agree) needs to be reinstated as admin, he was the most seen admin by me, (may just be times), and frankly the admin abuse section, well its good its down, otherwise youd have more bogus rigged elections. They are here to do a job, they take their time doing it, most often thier play time, yet its always a job that is seen as not being done well enough. Peeps need to lay off a wee bit.
He was nominated by Skwatish, a member of Bandits, clan that never had more than 25 members, and at least half of that number isn't active on forum.  Over 260 people voted for him to be removed. The only rigging happened in your head, and maybe nuffen's. There were Bandits that supported him, and who stated this support publicly. To my knowledge, no one ever tried to sway them or to influence them in any way. (Even though I did call Leshma a nuffenlover when all was over :mrgreen:)
People voted and that was that. If you do not like the results, please move to North Korea, you may find things there more to your liking.

You can speculate why they voted how they did, but saying that they were gullible and influenced by our "propaganda" is too much of a compliment for us, and a too much of an insult to community.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 02:32:39 am »
+2
Enforced apologies, wow. I say sorry all the time but Mandatory sorry-making sounds just extremely stupid crazy, even if I do get annoyed when somebody doesn't say sorry.

Thanks for not reading the thread and missing the point.
Good job.

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 02:41:52 am »
I if I was an admin I would see if the TKer ( accidentally ) says sorry or not and then I would tell him to apologize.  If you TK someone and don't notice then you should be ( gona use the word lightly ) reprimanded so you can learn to pay attention to the game other than just spamming like crazy. I'm pretty sure people are capable of controlled spamming...
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 10:00:27 am »
Blablabla.
Yes, when a clan mobilise, they only mobilise themself, not others, right? You can't, as a russian shogunate-member, mobilise loads of russians (whos never seen me admin, but who listens to the mobiliser, hes russian after all).
The problem you got with defending this vote, is that:
1. You did not nominate people like meow, or several of the other admins, who bans without even warning. (While I did)
2. There's no accusations of abuse, only disagreement about admin policies.
3. Several of the persons voting yes, or supporting the nomination have later spoken out, as they voted yes/nominated because the two last votes showed a growing support for me.
4. Persons who openly shows that this is a revenge-run. (omg, I got kicked/had a disagreement with him, REMOVE!) was essensial for the nomination to go through. Example: goretooth, who nominated me because I critisised him for wrongfully use of admin rights earlier. Example: murmillus prime, who after 3 warnings got a short ban after griefing.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 10:08:39 am »
+1
If this was anyone else of the cRPG community then the whole forums would be in uproar, but because its Panos people know what to expect.

However of late there have been incresing incidents of more people breaking the rules, wheather its just teamwounding, slashing, or kicking its on the rise, yet the admins are trying to do their best but when you have around ~10 servers to manage it becomes a burden at times, thats why EU admins are being recruited.

Admins seem to get stick for doing their job, one minute they are thanked for sorting out a trouble maker but the next minute they are being ridiculed for doing their job, its what happened to Nuffen.

Imo servers are way more clean now. Less complaints against admins from what i've seen/heard. And servers seem to be much more friendly and all are so happy  :) Don't reinstate him!

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 10:37:34 am »
+1
Yes, when a clan mobilise, they only mobilise themself, not others, right? You can't, as a russian shogunate-member, mobilise loads of russians (whos never seen me admin, but who listens to the mobiliser, hes russian after all).

You started all that mobilization with your two "pro/contra-nuffen"-threads. Yes, there were threads made by Murmillus, but they were more funny than serious (I don't mean his accusations, but the reactions). Besides that there was only your nomination thread.
I think your cat pics just made more people downvote you than Ujins accusations. Your reactions on the forum just showed that you can't handle critics, which may also added to the downvotes. You're also trolling a lot on the forum...

Meow is a nice guy, answers in a nice manner to threads like this one and apologises if he makes mistakes. Maybe that's the reason why people have no problems with him?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 11:12:52 am »
+1
not everybody is a 15yo rager and wants some sort of vendetta against the admins.

Just a huge chunk of the population, but no not errbody.  (15 being mentally, not necessarily chronologically)

If people didn't act like fucking kids to begin with and do fucktardish things so damned often, these "terrible/tyrranical admins" wouldn't ever been seen really.  Surely not enough to post so many "ABOOOOOOOZE" complaints anyways.  But nooooo, people just have to act like asshats then get mad because their hand gets slapped.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1078
  • Infamy: 2646
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 11:33:40 am »
Anyone else have something to add to the epic novel by Prpavi?

me, me, me

Preferably someone who has never been banned?

:(

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 11:33:53 am »
Just a huge chunk of the population, but no not errbody.  (15 being mentally, not necessarily chronologically)

If people didn't act like fucking kids to begin with and do fucktardish things so damned often, these "terrible/tyrranical admins" wouldn't ever been seen really.  Surely not enough to post so many "ABOOOOOOOZE" complaints anyways.  But nooooo, people just have to act like asshats then get mad because their hand gets slapped.

And cRPG would turn into a depressing game lead by a fascistic regime with an iron fist with 40% less players.

You just got to learn to deal with it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:09:53 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 12:04:35 pm »
+2
bla bla bla, my life is over
bla bla bla I can't play god on internet anymore
bla bla bla I may have to raise my fat ass of the chair
bla bla bla and realize I am important only in virtual world
If it is easier for you to accept it that way, yes, it was all a conspiracy. Ujin, kinngrimm and myself plotted the whole thing, with the assistance of Jeb Bush.
I hope this confession will make it easier for you to sleep at night and prevent you from doing anything stupid.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 12:37:04 pm »
+3
could have been funny if you had left out the personal insults that make you sound butthurt  :(

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 01:19:07 pm »
could have been funny if you had left out the personal insults that make you sound butthurt  :(
Yeah, whatever.