Author Topic: - This Murmillus. :P  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: - This Murmillus. :P
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 02:50:24 pm »
Add 1 day of mute for every post he -1d Y/Y?

*presses y*
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 05:57:54 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 06:02:12 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=3068 here -1 everything....

Wow. It's actually kind of sad seeing how much time he devoted to this whole "admin abooze" thing. The mute is just healthy for him.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 06:05:53 pm »
Perhaps he should be given a longer one if he insists on abusing a tool on the forums. It is starting to become irritating to read a thread and have every post one step lower then it should be, especially when he does it in the beginners forum or the bug forum.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 06:39:05 pm »
I guess this is what happens when a guy cares about people who don't care bout him.
If you don't know by now i might tell you murmi is an oversensitive and overemotional guy.
I don't agree with everything he says or does, i'm not saying being his friend is always a piece of cake, but i'm a bit fed up with watching some of you being a bunch of kids enjoying public humiliation and arse-licking.
Let's be fair a minute the guy respects other players and does not disrupt the game experience of others, like all of us he sometimes makes mistakes, he sometimes looses it like i believe he is right now, but he's NOT a big asshole and he is NOT your fucking enemy.
So please just give him a fucking break.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 06:44:21 pm »
No one said that. At least not me.

But what's the use of -1 ing everything?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 06:50:50 pm »
I am reading really deep into this right now.

Last I checked this entire thread is about us joking about him -1ing every single post on the forums. I am not insulting him, I am just making sport of his impressive dedication to downvote every post and abuse a forum feature.

I think every post in this thread has been about us making fun of the -1ing, not anything else.

So... chill, relax, enjoy your life and bake me some cookies.

Good job dragging other thread drama into this one and pretending that there is more then a slight correlation...

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 07:00:50 pm »
lol at your replies...
I'm not trying to change your mind, i dont believe like some pple here that i can educate others, I am not up for it and i am no exception.
Most important, unlike murmi, i do not care about this comunity.
I posted this for murmillus, I had no point to make, nothing to drag or to pretend, just a side to take...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 07:06:57 pm »
lol at your replies...
I'm not trying to change your mind, i dont believe like some pple here that i can educate others, I am not up for it and i am no exception.
Most important, unlike murmi, i do not care about this comunity.
I posted this for murmillus, I had no point to make, nothing to drag or to pretend, just a side to take...

Wat? You did have a point to make, there was a point in your post and it revolved around how we were treating Murmillus... :|
Anywho, thank you for not trying to change our minds, but really welcome to life Murmillus. Act like an ass and hurl insults left and right and some people will make fun of you for it. It is human nature to poke back at those who have poked us.

Your mute was to "chill" so just... Chill. It is just an unimportant gaming forum.

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 07:18:09 pm »
I said "some of you", accept my apologies if you took it for you.
I believe you should chill too...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 07:25:30 pm »
I said "some of you", accept my apologies if you took it for you.
I believe you should chill too...

I am perfectly relaxed right now, and am more amused then anything else, not irritated in the slightest.
My main issue is that you seem to be glossing over certain things, like
Let's be fair a minute the guy respects other players and does not disrupt the game experience of others, like all of us he sometimes makes mistakes, he sometimes looses it like i believe he is right now, but he's NOT a big asshole and he is NOT your fucking enemy.

If we are to be fair, respecting other players does not involve downvoting everything in some odd temper tantrum on the forums, nor does it involve insulting everyone who slightly disagrees with him (though thank you Murmillus for later PMing me and apologizing for calling me a cunt and such, the gesture was appreciated). I agree that he is not anyone's enemy in this community, but the guy does act like an "asshole" perhaps not a big one, but he does act like one nontheless.

I do commend you for sticking up for your friend and I do respect that, but I am calling it exactly how it is. He does not respect other players when he "loses it" and he does act like an asshole when he does. Is he normally a nice guy? You bet I would agree with him normally being a nice guy, but honestly when he "loses it" he turns into a real jerk and fast, and it is not exactly rare of him to do so... I would also agree that there are some posters that unfairly attack him though.

So there you go, me being fair and not picking sides, calling it out as it is.

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 08:00:43 pm »
Luckely i forgott about the word "amused" and i read your whole post.
Forgive me but I choose for this to be my last post here, whatever your reply will be.
I asked you to be fair and you were, as much as you could ofc but still kind of enough in my opinion.
You admitted murmi is usually a good guy, and I agree he is a good guy 99% of the time, he just turns into a "not so big" asshole when he looses it. You also admitted he apologized by pm to you once, which I respect you for, since i didnt even know bout that.
We have one other thing in common: i would love it too if murmi lost it less often, particularly recently, i don't need to point out that guys have real lives and sometimes your own problems kind of follow you everywhere you go affecting your fucking judgement. I am not justifying his fucking behavior here, its not my place, i am just telling you my point of view about this, since you seem to be someone who can understand.
By the way I never said it was unfair to mute murmi, or to kick him from server when he was overreacting and insulting (always kindof soft insults if it can be described that way though).
I just pointed out, not in the nicest way i admit and apologize for it (i am also sometimes a not so big asshole), that it was childish (and probably unfair) to keep trolling now that he is muted and can't reply.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 08:05:16 pm »
I like you, we should have sex.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 08:07:18 pm »
Jesus is coming.

Will you swallow?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 08:08:14 pm »
Not for him I won't, that counts as necrophilia in my book.