Author Topic: Ban Request on R_Kelly_On_You  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Stormtrooper

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request on R_Kelly_On_You
« on: August 24, 2011, 05:57:30 am »
I was hit with a crossbow bolt at the beginning of the round by an enemy, and had barely any health left. After this, I got into a point in the map where I could take down cav, and then was kicked by R_Kelly_On_You. I told him to "Please, stop kicking" and he proceeded to kick 2-3 more people behind me. I was kicked by him again, and then killed. He never apologized, but rather laughed at the matter. "Lol, 2 kick KO" etc. I warned him after he had died that if he did it again, I would TK him, which, I suppose, was a rather brash decision, but, I was mad, and wasn't making clear decisions. After a few rounds, he kicked me again, though I was at full health. "Lol" I proceeded to kill him, for I feared he might try to TK me or keep on wounding me, and I had warned him. After this, he did it AGAIN. I did not retaliate this time, but instead took 3 screenshots. Later, I told him I took the screens and he laughed, and insulted me. After this, later in the same round, he hit me with his sword, taking half of my health, for no reason whatsoever. It was not among any enemies, they were about 10 yards in front of us, and it was quite obvious he was trying to get a quick kill on my while trying to blame it on the crowd. After attacking me, he did not apologize, but ran off into the larger crowd. I took a screen of this, and of him insulting me in the log. Hope this is enough to get him banned. My in game name is GG_Stormtrooper_Bork. I believe it was on one of the official servers, however I am not entirely sure. NA_cRPG_1 was the server name. I have always been fairly average at the game, but have not put enough time into it for me to get any level higher than 30. I always apologize when I accidentally TK someone, and I apologize when I accidentally TW. I have been playing for about 5 months, on and off.

http://i.imgur.com/dEmcM.jpg Derogatory insults, one a fifth grader might use if he ran out of things to say.
http://i.imgur.com/Br31N.jpg Kicking me.
http://i.imgur.com/TmMao.jpg Blatant teamwound, failed teamkill.
http://i.imgur.com/iZuPs.jpg Preparing for the kick
http://i.imgur.com/zN97h.jpg Getting Ready for the kick

And that should be all, hopefully they work fine. This is the first time I've ever felt strongly enough about something in game to file a ban request. It also seems he has been banned from other servers before, probably for the same things he has done to me.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
Re: Ban Request on R_Kelly_On_You
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 06:44:51 am »
I didn't see this exact case, but i have experienced similar suff with this guy, Getting kicked, teamhit, trashtalked etc. - and i know other people saying the same.

I do not have any screenshots, i just thoguht it might be relevant to hear that this guy is no the only one who has experienced this.

Offline serpus

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 06:46:12 am »
all day long this man do this

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:54:46 am »
He wasnt moving, i kicked him ONE TIME and he dies, so next round he comes at me and hits me 6+ times and kills me. i didnt try to block him or attack him back at all. Cyber-rage problems or something.    Then he goes out of his way to rage more on me...this kids a class act

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 07:01:00 am »
I insulted him after he ran after me swinging his sword trying to kill me,   he was not being defensive, but offensive.  He hit me 6+ times without a doubt and said "i told you so" when he tked me, and i HAD NOT HIM ONCE other than the round before where i kick-killed him by accident because i thought he was afk.                                 
                            All the other screenshots show nothing but a sweaty kid trying to get dirt on me.

The entire day i was getting trolled by lljk and lljk alts and was being verbal with them   never twing, and they would constantly abuse the KICK POLL option 

...No big deal ill forgive the trolls but the kid who posted this thread should find a hobby other than trolling me. 

He also was talking about joining lljk,  an obvious trouble maker indeed.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 07:15:40 am »
Blatant teamwound?  3 kills up i get a kill and you were nowhere near me       what kind of pussy lies about shit like that   

this is poorly done trolling bro.  go take more screenshots of me helping the team and killing enemys...idiot

Offline Stormtrooper

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 07:35:31 am »
I insulted him after he ran after me swinging his sword trying to kill me,   he was not being defensive, but offensive.  He hit me 6+ times without a doubt and said "i told you so" when he tked me, and i HAD NOT HIM ONCE other than the round before where i kick-killed him by accident because i thought he was afk.                                 
                            All the other screenshots show nothing but a sweaty kid trying to get dirt on me.

The entire day i was getting trolled by lljk and lljk alts and was being verbal with them   never twing, and they would constantly abuse the KICK POLL option 

...No big deal ill forgive the trolls but the kid who posted this thread should find a hobby other than trolling me. 

He also was talking about joining lljk,  an obvious trouble maker indeed.
He wasnt moving, i kicked him ONE TIME and he dies, so next round he comes at me and hits me 6+ times and kills me. i didnt try to block him or attack him back at all. Cyber-rage problems or something.    Then he goes out of his way to rage more on me...this kids a class act

Whoa, what? Most of what you said never happened. I never talked about joining LLJK, they get on my nerves too. I never replied with an "I told you so." I don't remember any of this. I'm not the one trolling, you are. To be corrected, you kicked me twice, I remember exactly. I think the screens basically prove what I am talking about, if I could have acquired more, I would have. The log disappeared before I could get all of your insults, so you got lucky on that one. Also, after another read of your posts, it seems you said I was afk. This was extremely unlikely, as I moved with the group, was shot by an xbow, and then stood at the chokepoint with my long spear ready to attack. Then, after the first kick, I replied, in text, for you to stop, then you came at me again. Afk? Really? I don't know where you got that impression.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:47:22 am by Stormtrooper »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 07:42:02 am »
Its not against the rules to insult someone for viciously going after them hitting them more than 6 times killing them. Its fucking PATHETIC how you said you were attacking me in self defense you dickless coward.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 07:52:45 am »
I like how you guys somehow manage to start talking shit about LLJK. Both of you should get banned, forever, but i'm glad you found some common ground. Your shared annoyance by LLJK could lead to a wonderful friendship.

Your screen shots don't show a whole lot other than him insulting you in the chatlog and him kicking you once.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:56:38 am by PhantomZero »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Stormtrooper

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:56:23 am »
I like how you guys somehow manage to start talking shit about LLJK. Both of you should get banned, forever.

I was never talking shit about LLJK, just saying that you guys get on my nerves sometimes.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 08:04:49 am »
Look, guys, the last thing we need on this forum is insults being thrown around with explicit language and comments.

Stormtrooper,
I'll not ban R Kelly for the insufficient evidence you provided (Take picture of the tk red texts next time, and ask for other witnesses if possible).

Either of you need to cool down and if I see this happen again, take heed, I'll not show any more mercy than I have in the past.