Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 17068 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2011, 03:23:53 pm »
Relax Ceppy.

SHHHHH...take a deep breath....breeeathe in...breath out...breathe in....breath out.....SHHHHHHHHH...let the whole world around you stand still while you focus and think of a calm and peaceful place filled with colorful birds singing songs and lush green forests around them....SHHHHH......beautiful flowers laying down on the ground with green and beautiful grass...a river with water streaming down gently and calm....Shhhhhhhh.....release your frustrations from your body and think of a peaceful world without anger....Shhhhh.......can you hear it?....

The wind passing you by, refreshing...relax....you must become 1 with your body.....Shhhhhhh......breathe in....breath out...breathe in...breathe out.

:mrgreen:

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2011, 04:33:17 pm »
Don't.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2011, 05:18:19 pm »
are so, and so is that bicycle!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2011, 05:20:09 pm »
Am not. :(

You !

You just took that out of the context and now kinngrimm sent me a very polite pm about it I had to answer in an even more polite fashion. Whoever is in that list I did is NOT a troll IMO.

Also, calling every vote of warg/wolves/byzant/guards/VRN/fallens or any other involved clan as "clanstacking" is both logically flawed and just plain stupid. Imagine for two seconds that no one was influenced (which seems highly likely given how a very marginal part of those clans are voting). The result would be the same as if they all were "clanstacking". Yet 4 people of the same clan voting the same thing = clanstacking ?

If you don't want to have people of the same clan voting the same thing, just give one voice per clan. 'Tard suggestion btw, every clan would split and form 1 person clans x)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:34:57 pm by Kafein »

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2011, 06:34:58 pm »

You just took that out of the context and now kinngrimm sent me a very polite pm about it I had to answer in an even more polite fashion. Whoever is in that list I did is NOT a troll IMO.

Also, calling every vote of warg/wolves/byzant/guards/VRN/fallens or any other involved clan as "clanstacking" is both logically flawed and just plain stupid.

Kafein, i got it after you pm to me. And i agree to the second part i quoted.

@Vibe you also got pm from me, as i saw over the whole thread here you changing to some extent your position onto clan stacking, it seems you are able to take in arguments from other positions, that is a good thing. That said please be more careful next time you mention whole communities of players and accusing them of doing something .. lets say unmoral.

There has never been and never will be an order from me to my members in the clan to act in the same way when it comes to opinions.
I do tell my opinions and my reasoning behind those and my members are free to make up their mind. It is not like i am a puppeteer or would have any kind of alien mind control thingy to my disposal(even if that would sometimes make things soooooooooooo much easier ;) )

As it was mentioned now here that i voted against nuffen. Therfor i want to clarify.

I talked with nuffen in length.
On a personal level i like to believe we come along pretty good.
I agreed with him on anything what needed to be punished.
I didn't agree with him to the proportion he takes. He knows that and he knows that is my reason for his down vote.

I hope you nuffen don't hold a grudge against me because of that, at least i didn't get the feeling through our chat that you would.
I surly do respect you for the effort you put into the task of administration. That we have different views on punishments is for me not a reason to not respect you, it is a reason for my believe you shouldn't be admin or at least not for some time as things really seem to be steared up at the moment.

In the end it comes down to chadz how he wants to handle things, building up structures isn't an easy thing, i know it from trying to integrate structures into my clan. You have to live with failure, you need to make changes to existing structure which don't work or where you think they could do better. In the process it might be that people need to change to fit in that structure or you need to exchange them with people who fit in. That can be painfull, for those who have to change as well for those who try to make these changes.

So please be calm, patient and understanding.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2011, 06:44:31 pm »
kinn i love ya  :twisted:

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2011, 07:19:53 pm »
I just got permabanned from my clans TS by Bulldog for pointing out in this forum, that they threatened me before they started the whole nomination process.
Its like banning someone ingame for what they say in this forum. And this guy is applying for adminship.

So basicly:
1. I ban two people for griefing
2. They are in the "wrong" clan, so I got an ultimatum, unban them or get the consequences.
3. I got nominated and demoted.
4. I got banned from the server.

Im happy for the other admins. Now they dont have to give members of powerful clans special threatment to keep their admin rights.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:21:48 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2011, 07:22:24 pm »
too bad, he should have given you warning first   :mrgreen:

also, after the vote passed and shit, and after i made this thread, the minute i logged to EU 1 i got a bad feeling, which got proven right when i was banned for one hour for nothing (yeah, good game trying not to look like some of admin team are not revengeful)

well, the ban might have been for raging, but still, kicking without any solid reason is fucking retarded, without even warning....sheeesh, way to ruin my gaming experience

read more tears and you will find out i said there should have been some info in place about the duration of removal of the admin powers, keep on reading

and also ToD, cool that you take me as the whole community, i am fat, but not THAT FAT!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:37:15 pm by Cepeshi »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2011, 07:24:31 pm »
But, opening new admin applications just to have Nuffen post his appl. as first one the SECOND day after the community wanted him to be just regular player, that is laughing to the community's face in my eyes. And i also believe you had a laughter at dev chat about this.

How is that chadz fault?

Good to know this entire community is still retarded. Feels good to be home.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2011, 07:25:54 pm »
too bad, he should have given you warning first   :mrgreen:

also, after the vote passed and shit, and after i made this thread, the minute i logged to EU 1 i got a bad feeling, which got proven right when i was banned for one hour for nothing (yeah, good game trying not to look like some of admin team are not revengeful)

well, the ban might have been for raging, but still, kicking without any solid reason is fucking retarded, without even warning....sheeesh, way to ruin my gaming experience

This post makes it look like it was me, but at this point I was already demoted.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2011, 07:27:37 pm »
This post makes it look like it was me, but at this point I was already demoted.

did not meant to make it look like you did it, no no, no Nuffen, other evul admin it was, wont name and shame as i could just get more problems  :mrgreen:

but, getting first ban ever for such ridiculous made up reasons, gg nevertheless :)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2011, 07:31:01 pm »
did not meant to make it look like you did it, no no, no Nuffen, other evul admin it was, wont name and shame as i could just get more problems  :mrgreen:

but, getting first ban ever for such ridiculous made up reasons, gg nevertheless :)

Nono, but most people would read it like that, and I dont wanna get blamed for bans that happens when Im not even admin. Enough bs around as it is :)

Offline Ironsoul

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild - Internal Affairs
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Ironsoul
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2011, 07:31:35 pm »
I just got permabanned from my clans TS by Bulldog for pointing out in this forum, that they threatened me before they started the whole nomination process.
Its like banning someone ingame for what they say in this forum. And this guy is applying for adminship.

So basicly:
1. I ban two people for griefing
2. They are in the "wrong" clan, so I got an ultimatum, unban them or get the consequences.
3. I got nominated and demoted.
4. I got banned from the server.

Im happy for the other admins. Now they dont have to give members of powerful clans special threatment to keep their admin rights.

As a neutral bystander, I witnissed this event on TeamSpeak.

I don't believe Bulldog wanted to do it, i have know him for a while and he only really bans someone when he feels it is right.
In this case Nuffen, he just wanted a calm talk so things could be sorted out and i don't feel that you gave him that, maybe because you are stressed at the moment due to recent events.

I will say that Nuffen is perhaps deffending himself by drawing attention to those who nominated him. By mistake, he got his facts wrong about Bulldog and now everything has spiralled out of control

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2011, 07:32:45 pm »
Nono, but most people would read it like that, and I dont wanna get blamed for bans that happens when Im not even admin. Enough bs around as it is :)

ye, i agree on this for sure, was fun to troll around a little as it was hot, but not its just getting way too long and tiring (like, tire, dunno if spelled ok)

i just hope this pattern behavior wont appear anymore on the servers, dont like to spend so much time on Pecores, they freak me out with all dem blue gears

edit: also just downloaded movie with val kilmer, one piece of FAT FACE
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:33:56 pm by Cepeshi »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2011, 07:35:12 pm »
How is that chadz fault?

Good to know this entire community is still retarded. Feels good to be home.

No.,..no...noo... CHANGE AVATAR IMMEDIATELY! This avatar makes you look like a prick...a big douchebag. A asskisser. I hate dat avatar.

Get back to SNSD!