Author Topic: Reyvadin Refugees [_of_Reyvadin] (Recruiting EU)  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: Reyvadin Refugees [_of_Reyvadin] (Recruiting EU)
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:18 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduDvIBu3EU

What I am to you is not real
What I am to you you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me
You give me miles and miles of mountains
And I'll ask for the sea

Don't throw yourself like that
In front of me
I kissed your mouth your back
Is that all you need?

She's still too young
I kissed your mouth
You do not need me

:lol:

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 11:03:51 pm »
I'm not going to speak about the relationship between Olwen and Mercs because I have no idea about it, but I can say about the relationship Reyvadin Refugees with Greys. I fully confirm the words of Olwen. We both tried to build something together, but from reasons beyond our control, it was difficult. Just not everything can always go as was planned this previously. No one here is guilty. Guys, as you will need support from us, simply let us know. Once again, good luck and hopefully your plans be successful.

PS. Join them. They are really cool guys, and Olwen is a hero  :wink:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 12:03:21 am »
PS. Join them. They are really cool guys, and Olwen is a hero  :wink:

False, Olwen is not Hero.

Proof:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11080.msg158240.html#msg158240
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:22 am »
Jambi is an horse killer  :mad:

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 04:04:07 am »
Thanks for for the supporting comments guys

@ penchink and mte

I left 2 clans :

_mercs because they just spend their whole time whining or being jerks and they even managed to piss me off in my own clan, just look, they asked me to join them back hundred times and as soon as i answered that maybe i would come back they started being jerks again, insulting me, being surprised when i told them about what i told them i wanted if i joined the mercs back before saying maybe, and they're still bitching about me because i said i wouldn't join them anyway after that

_greys after trying to have an international part of the clan, even if greys were very cool guys trying to give us some space in their clan there was almost no talks between both parts partly because of the language barrier so it didn't work though we gave it a try, so we gave it up, though we left on good terms, really don't see where the problem is in trying something to see if it worked and stopping it if it didn't

maybe i was wrong to do what i did but i think i did well, got some friends even though i'm not staying in their clan and left the dramas behind me though they try to stick to my ass wherever i go as flyers though i hope i don't smell that much  :lol:

I didn't open my mouth until now but let me explain why you pissed mercs.

1 The day you joined you asked for leadership or anything equal. I told you we have diplomacy now, something you deeply dislike.
2 You refused to carry clan tag and banner
3 You tried to attack Wolpers without consulting with the clan leaders, unaware that we are not aggressive to them
4 You thought you can recruit anyone without asking us
5 You went to Wolves, and sent them our skype conversation. Trying to poison them against us, which is still a joke subject.

I'm not even talking about your delusional ego and how you ruined reputation of Mercs while you were in charge. I told you only join us if you see us as your old friends, but you thought of us as your servants licking your ass and ready to give you everything instantly.

Look what Cicero is saying ;

Lets all clans unite and take Reyvadin for you, just sit there and be quiet, k?

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 07:30:40 pm »
1 So what ? i created mercs and led them for 1 year, i use diplomacy when i want to, with people i think i can rely on, and you wouldn't be leading the mercs if oberyn didn't convince me that you could be the new gnjus, thing you failed at again as all the tasks that were given to you.

2 I despise mercs for what they became, since i kinda started leaving the head of the clan they completly went away from the goals they had when i created them. One of the reasons explaining why none of the founders are still in mercs.

3 1st i didn't try, i thought about it, 2nd i wasn't in mercs, why would i consult you ? :x

4 i created mercs and always recruited the way i wanted, til you guys started recruiting by yourself when i was busy irl and managed to break another goal of the clan, having the best members

5 I think everyone deserves to know the true face of the people they talk to, you keep saying shit about other clans in their back and then smilling to their face. Why would truth be a poison ?

I created mercs and made them the best clan in crpg when i was leading it, the best players, the best leaders, the best conquests. Obviously i made something wrong. Such a bad leader i am. You should just change the name of the clan, at least as respect for what it was before and what it is no more. Don't tell me you didn't know i was asking back my powers to join the mercs, it'd be such awful lies, mostly when i have the quotes. And obviously old friends don't welcome their past leader with insults and lack of respect.

Why should i care about your threats ? Wanna unite the turks against me in a mighty crusade jihad ? The most you speak the most pathetic it gets. If you wanted to bring armies to fight for your hurt butt so be it. I am waiting with the few i have.

Offline Jarl_Hangus

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 09:06:33 pm »
Come on nocti and olwen....

It s not the place for this.

We are here for our new clan, not for  drama.

If you(olwen and nocti) have some problem, go in mp or in skype, but stop to fucking troll this thread.  I don t want this. No DRAMA !

Go away if you don't like olwen, it s not very important, who care.....

Everybody know olwen, he have some quality and lot of default, so what, who is perfect ?

Merc is a good clan, whith nice people, but so much drama for nothing, just keepcool.

Now plz, stop drama, tell what u want nice, or bad about our clan, but stop talking about olwen and his drama.

He is not alone in this new clan, and if he fucked up, i will kick his ass myself.

My 2 coppers.

Thx.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 10:25:01 am »
1 So what ? i created mercs and led them for 1 year, i use diplomacy when i want to, with people i think i can rely on, and you wouldn't be leading the mercs if oberyn didn't convince me that you could be the new gnjus, thing you failed at again as all the tasks that were given to you.

2 I despise mercs for what they became, since i kinda started leaving the head of the clan they completly went away from the goals they had when i created them. One of the reasons explaining why none of the founders are still in mercs.

3 1st i didn't try, i thought about it, 2nd i wasn't in mercs, why would i consult you ? :x

4 i created mercs and always recruited the way i wanted, til you guys started recruiting by yourself when i was busy irl and managed to break another goal of the clan, having the best members

5 I think everyone deserves to know the true face of the people they talk to, you keep saying shit about other clans in their back and then smilling to their face. Why would truth be a poison ?

I created mercs and made them the best clan in crpg when i was leading it, the best players, the best leaders, the best conquests. Obviously i made something wrong. Such a bad leader i am. You should just change the name of the clan, at least as respect for what it was before and what it is no more. Don't tell me you didn't know i was asking back my powers to join the mercs, it'd be such awful lies, mostly when i have the quotes. And obviously old friends don't welcome their past leader with insults and lack of respect.

Why should i care about your threats ? Wanna unite the turks against me in a mighty crusade jihad ? The most you speak the most pathetic it gets. If you wanted to bring armies to fight for your hurt butt so be it. I am waiting with the few i have.

You didn't create Mercs Olwen, Oberyn, Gnjus and you started the idea and WE ALL made Mercs. Without us behind you you'd succeed nothing. You didn't win wars, we won wars. It was band of best players of that time. If Oberyn wasn't there, people would quit long ago. Ask any Mercenary around, from core to new, who they would follow? me or you?. You know the answer and

ask yourself
if you re that "awesome" why Mercs don't follow you?
if you are that "great" why you got nothing?
How many Merc left the clan because of you?
Why Wolves are still talking to me? and why they didn't want to fight for your cause?

Btw you don't even understand the difference between a favor and threat. I was saying if you consider to shut up (fat chance), we might help you to take it. Anyway, Good luck in your crusade of super ego, I hope you will succeed in near future so you'll have something to rub against people's faces. You are a good player Olwen, you know I like you and accept you as who you are thats why I keep tolerating your shit talk. But you are not wise and your ego makes you look like a major dick-head.

As I said good luck.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 10:43:21 am »
Olwen, join either Pecores, Templars or Byzantium and u shall become a legend again!

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 12:41:15 pm »
i created mercs

I will speak for myself.

I was recruited into Mercs by Oberyn at the very first day of the clan existence after I beat him in a duel. And certainly my stay in mercs had nothing to do with you.

So stop that bullshit about how great you are and how you personally recruited the best.

In any case, I despise you because you never helped or supported anyone. You are simply MEGAEGOIST.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:42:58 pm by Varyag »

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 04:47:44 pm »
Olwen was the catalyst that drove the mercs into stardom, if you say otherwise you just jelly!

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 05:17:20 pm »
Olwen was the catalyst that drove the mercs into stardom, if you say otherwise you just jelly!

Olwen is a real estate genius I never deny that.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 07:48:17 pm »
@berenger: think i got invited by all those clans already  :lol:

@noc and siiem for their compliments: want a hug, don't cha ? :x

@varyag: probably oberyn recruited you yeh, must be why mercs lost the 1st fallens tournament because of you   :lol:

@noc and mercs
Just gonna answer to your questions then this thread goes back to its subject, if you wanted to discuss more about it create a proper thread or i'll just have to report off-topic

Mercs wouldn't even have been created if i wasn't going to create a clan with gnjus (that was supposed to be a nord clan) and if oberyn didn't ask to join us to be mercenaries, so like it or not i made mercs, i made their rules in the first time and they followed those rules til i gave up the lead

they follow who they want, not my problem honestly, donno if it was an international known story but the pipo player is always followed by the rats

i'm rude, i have big ego and i don't like criticism, in fact i'm not wise at all, if those were enough reasons for somebody to dislike me, so be it

i was offered Suno for myself and fiefs for Reyvadin Refugees when i was in the Grey Order and i gave it up, so you know i could have owned more than i'll probably get the way i'm atm playing, i just refused it to follow my rp and look for Reyvadin

some mercs probably left the clan because of me though i think that most didn't, i'm not of the kind who is loved by everyone though as i said imo most didn't leave because of me

kinngrim is old enough to choose his path, if he wanted to help he'd be welcome, if anybody (but the devil :p) wanted to help he'd be welcome anyway
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

now only applications and supporting comments are allowed, freedom of speech is for carebears

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 08:02:24 pm »
I SUPPORT THIS CLAN. GO GO AND TAKE BACK REYVADIN!