Author Topic: Wolves_vagabond  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
Wolves_vagabond
« on: August 21, 2011, 05:42:16 pm »
Two wolves standing in the back of a map, one of them on my team, the other an enemy. When I close in to attack, my team mate (Vagabond) starts attacking me.

Some pictures showing the incident:
(click to show/hide)

I had done nothing to these to guys - afterwards no apologies only more retarded behavior from their side.
This sorta behavior is retarded.
No admins on the server did anything.

A few days to get them cooling down a bit would be nice!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:48:25 pm by Aemaelius »
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Wolves_vagabond
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 05:50:10 pm »
seems clear to me, ban, he pulled shit before so don't be too easy on him.

I suggest 2 weeks to cool of and unban essay.

I tried to speak reason to him, several times, if he doesn't want to listen, he needs to see the consequences.

So admins do your worst, i am all fine with it.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 06:43:46 pm »
he got no dmg from vagabond, and he is actually pissed because i killed him with a peasant scythe (and i was in other team so..).
really grow up, i get team killed all the time and you are the one who should cool down.
cheers franky

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 06:49:51 pm »
he got no dmg from vagabond, and he is actually pissed because i killed him with a peasant scythe (and i was in other team so..).
really grow up, i get team killed all the time and you are the one who should cool down.
cheers franky

So in other words, because other people get stomped upon by trolls and asshats I should only bend over and receive when people are breaking the rules?
Generally I believe myself to be regarded as quite mature, but when people behave like fools only then to tell me that I am wrong, can seriously piss me off.

@admins:
Is it now public policy of crpg not to moderate the servers at all? Are you so afraid that you'll get voted on and unpopular, so that people breaking the rules are not told so?
Even when they, like this, admit it and I have quite clear pictures of what happened? Seriously?

:shock:
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 06:53:24 pm »
man you need to take a freaking cold shower, you are not that mature since u got no team dmg from him and you are doing this just because YOU ARE PISSED OF BEEN KILLED BY A PEASANT!
sorry for the caps but you know perfectly you are going too far so give some good motivation for this, be honest at least.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:43 pm »
YOU ARE PISSED OF BEEN KILLED BY A PEASANT!

He, honestly I have the most sucky K/D in the whole world, and is almost regarded as one of the worst players in a clan. Me getting killed by a peasant is not breaking news.
People breaking the rules by attacking teammates and then telling me, that I should suck it up, annoys me far far more.

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 06:59:45 pm »
He, honestly I have the most sucky K/D in the whole world, and is almost regarded as one of the worst players in a clan. Me getting killed by a peasant is not breaking news.
People breaking the rules by attacking teammates and then telling me, that I should suck it up, annoys me far far more.

nobody told you to suck it up, just stating there was no teamhitting, so nothign to talk about, just you raging about a scythe kill, and please, tell me if i'm wrong because i was there and was watching very closely, i also told vaga on ts at that time "don't hit him", he didn't and i told him "here you have a cookie".
Again, you just want your mate to try his new powers?hope is he's a smart one and listen to the whole story.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 07:04:24 pm »
attacking me repeatedly is not against the rules?
The only reason I took no damage is because I have a shield!!! Attacking teammates shields and trying to stun them in order to get the opponent the kill is not against the rules?

And no, I don't want Tenne and Lansa to handle this.

But this is again an example that Admins are more afraid for trolls than people actually playing the game and doing things for the community. Even Kingrimm has stated that vagabond is known to have done things like this before. So because you, a teammate, says he didn't or only did it for fun, should save his sorry ass?

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 07:09:55 pm »
i don't matter what was stated here, there was nor ules breaking, u got no team dmg, and this was not related in anyway to you gettign killed. Vaga is 10 time more carefull on teamhits of the majority of the assholes on the servers, and you simply have no reason to make him stop playing for 2 weeks or whatever.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 07:11:28 pm »
i don't matter what was stated here, there was nor ules breaking, u got no team dmg, and this was not related in anyway to you gettign killed. Vaga is 10 time more carefull on teamhits of the majority of the assholes on the servers, and you simply have no reason to make him stop playing for 2 weeks or whatever.

I think his actions fit quite well under

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 07:17:38 pm »
so dear tristan,
i think everxthing was already said from franky i didint wanted to kill you i only hit you shield and as your shield broke i went away and u got killed by the scythe swinging franky.
and yes i didint said sorry and you insulted em and franyk afterwards i didit took care that u insulted us but i just want to add that because u say we didnt behaved in the right way. maybe we diidnt but u offcourse didint behaved good aswell.
and now u want to get me banned for this?! serously no comment.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »
so dear tristan,
i think everxthing was already said from franky i didint wanted to kill you i only hit you shield and as your shield broke i went away and u got killed by the scythe swinging franky.
and yes i didint said sorry and you insulted em and franyk afterwards i didit took care that u insulted us but i just want to add that because u say we didnt behaved in the right way. maybe we diidnt but u offcourse didint behaved good aswell.
and now u want to get me banned for this?! serously no comment.

Yes, I want you banned - you attacked me...
Yes, I spoke quite harshly to you afterwards, because I was quite disgusted by the idiocy of your behavior.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 07:28:22 pm »
I think his actions fit quite well under

I agree. 3 day ban for vagabond. Vagabond, next time attack the enemy instead of griefing your teammate.

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 07:31:54 pm »
be sure i will be frapsing u a lot tristan, good luck

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 07:35:39 pm »
Please do, you might learn how to behave when watching it.