Author Topic: [_Nordan] Norðlendingar (Russian-speaking clan but Recruiting all comers)  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nords
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Ulfvaldr_Vikingr
  • IRC nick: Úlfvaldr (in TeamSpeak)
NORÐLENDINGAR

We are crazy Nords, who lead lifestyles and type of activity  the Vikings and the Varangians, because we have lost their ancestral lands, but decided to serve those who would prefer for our comfort! Ulfvaldr is one of the sons of Konung Ragnar and was a last Commander (Höfðingi) of Nordland. Nordland was captured and all the Nords were scattered in different lands, doing this or that military affairs. Ulfvaldr with loyal to him peoples decided to go into military service to one of the lords of Calradia, or just be with his army. Its peoples, as all Nords, called simply "the people from the north (the Northmen; the men of the north quarter)" (Old Norse: Norðlendingar) or simply "from the north" (Old Norse: Norðan). 

Our banner:
(we are sub-clan for cRPG+Strategus of "VIKINGAR" clan from "Vikingr" mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,165609.0.html)
(click to show/hide)

Memberlist and ranks:

Höfðingi (Old Scandinavian name_Hofdingi_Nordan; leader of sub-clan)
Ulfvaldr_Hofdingi_Nordan

Foringi (Old Scandinavian name_Foringi_Nordan; second commanders)

Merkismaðr (Old Scandinavian name_Merkismadr_Nordan; standard-bearer as very good fighter)
Sigmundr_Merkismadr_Nordan

Vörðr (Old Scandinavian name_Voerdr_Nordan; bodyguard and watcher of leader)

Berserkr (Old Scandinavian name_Berserkr_Nordan; crazy and furious attacker and forward)

Hirðmaðr (Old Scandinavian name_Hirdmadr_Nordan; warrior-veteran)
Arn_Hirdmadr_Nordan, Bjorn_Hirdmadr_Nordan

Skjaldmær (Old Scandinavian name_Skjaldmaer_Nordan; furious shield maiden only for girls in realy life)
Arnora_Skjaldmaer_Nordan

Drengr (Old Scandinavian name_Drengr_Nordan; newcomers clan and passive in the game)
Modolfr_Drengr_Nordan, Styrkarr_Drengr_Nordan

and
RussianSiberian_Nordan, Voldirs_Nordan, Ishtvan_Nordan

If you want to join us in the clan, you will have to necessarily change your nickname: choose a Old Scandinavian name http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/ONMensNames.shtml and create a new character, making him the principal! Your character will need to have a beard from temple to temple (whiskers connect with beard) and have hair on your head (short hair is allowed). Black hair and eye color allowed!
But ....We are ready to take those who do not want to change your nickname on the Scandinavian name. But they will have to put our tag to your nickname (example, Sir_Georgy_Fergusson_Nordan). But your character will need to have a beard from temple to temple (whiskers connect with beard) and have hair on your head (short hair is allowed). Black hair and eye color allowed! But having such a design (without a proper under the rules of Scandinavian design) will not in future to have the rank (as Drengr, Hirdmadr, etc., but simply, for example, Bob_Nordan)

Orientation and roleplay:
Raid; a faithful/true service to lord of strong clan; freebooting voyage, piracy; mercenarism.

Dress code:
How does it tells you the leader of the clan every time, when you wish buy weapon or armor or shield! If you will put on another, then you will be ordered to change clothes (for refusing to execute the order will be punished). In the main will be dress code of Nords (but some things will be from of equipment of others fractions)
(click to show/hide)

Diplomacy:

If you need to contact us, either PM Ulfvaldr or join us on teamspeak3 server at Battlegrounds Public TS3 62.20.172.153:8767 (room Vikingar [VIK])

Our fight song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVrh5dSpoDs&feature=related

« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 05:21:43 pm by Ulfvaldr »
Excuse me, please, for my English. Google-translaitor is my friend.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
+1
Hail Brothers!  Looking forward to talking to you soon, once our clan is larger and battle ready!

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
Hail Brothers!  Looking forward to talking to you soon, once our clan is larger and battle ready!
Dear Digglez, thanks, the future will show.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Welcome to CRPG and strategus! :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Viking themes are really rare in crpg. Welcome!
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
Thank your very much, Dear Nebun and Dear Karmazyn!

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
We are ready to take those who do not want to change your nickname on the Scandinavian name. But they will have to put our tag to your nickname (example, Sir_Georgy_Fergusson_Nordan). But your character will need to have a beard from temple to temple (whiskers connect with beard) and have hair on your head (short hair is allowed). Black hair and eye color allowed! But having such a design (without a proper under the rules of Scandinavian design) will not in future to have the rank (as Drengr, Hirdmadr, etc., but simply, for example, Bob_Nordan)

Offline Elven Ranger

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Vini, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Lance (neutral)
  • Game nicks: RussianSiberian
Zdrastvute! Id love to join, but Id like to ask; do you have any other requirements, such as age, or some necessary communication method, like steam? Love the comic. :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:52:19 am by Elven Ranger »
Excuse the gay name, if you will... my LOTR-obsessed little brother chose it :/

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Although i can't pronounce your ranks,clan name and some of your members name, Privet and welcome to community of cRPG !

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
Zdrastvute! Id love to join, but Id like to ask; do you have any other requirements, such as age, or some necessary communication method, like steam? Love the comic. :D
Hello, Dear Elven/Robin.
Thanks for question; another requirement is to be obedient to a commands =) (I have not Steam now, and no wish have; your age-no problem)
Welcome, if you wish join in our clan!
But, how are you will be design? As "Robin_of_Sherwood_Nordan" ( :)) or as "Old Scandinavian name_Drengr_Nordan" ( 8-))?

Although i can't pronounce your ranks,clan name and some of your members name, Privet and welcome to community of cRPG !
Selam/Hello, Dear Koyama/Harun.
Sagol/Thanks for kind words!

Offline Elven Ranger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Vini, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
Re: [_Nordan] Norðlendingar (Russian-speaking clan but Recruiting all comers)
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 04:14:22 am »
Then I`d like to join as Einarr_Nordan, if thats alright. However, you said in your character instructions that you must create a new character. Would it be alright if I stuck with my old main and simply renamed him? Also, as part of the rules, Id like to know if my full set of rus armor is proper. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to fighting with you. :D

EDIT:Now that I think about it, I can`t do a full name change... Can  I get to retirement with the name I have now, then change it upon retirement? I`m only about a week away from retirement anyway. I`ll make sure to at least add the clantag for now. Sorry for all the trouble I`m probably causing with this.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:35:44 am by Elven Ranger »

Offline Ulfvaldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Odiiin! Yarrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 03:52:28 pm »
Then I`d like to join as Einarr_Nordan, if thats alright. However, you said in your character instructions that you must create a new character. Would it be alright if I stuck with my old main and simply renamed him? Also, as part of the rules, Id like to know if my full set of rus armor is proper. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to fighting with you. :D

EDIT:Now that I think about it, I can`t do a full name change... Can  I get to retirement with the name I have now, then change it upon retirement? I`m only about a week away from retirement anyway. I`ll make sure to at least add the clantag for now. Sorry for all the trouble I`m probably causing with this.
We also have a rule for those who can not or do not want anything associated with the character: But ....We are ready to take those who do not want to change your nickname on the Scandinavian name. But they will have to put our tag to your nickname (example, Sir_Georgy_Fergusson_Nordan). But your character will need to have a beard from temple to temple (whiskers connect with beard) and have hair on your head (short hair is allowed). Black hair and eye color allowed! But having such a design (without a proper under the rules of Scandinavian design) will not in future to have the rank (as Drengr, Hirdmadr, etc., but simply, for example, Bob_Nordan)

So now you can be as "your nick_Nordan", but only after you will find us and will come to us on the map and submit an application for membership (to get the color of our clan). We are waiting for you where we stand (I wrote a personal message).

And later you can make yourself as "Einarr_Drengr_Nordan"  8-)

PS: Rus armor (lamellar) we not use
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:12:04 pm by Ulfvaldr »

Offline Elven Ranger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Vini, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 12:38:14 am »
Are you an NA group or an EU one?

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 12:59:15 am »
Are you an NA group or an EU one?

How many Russian speaking NA clans do you know of? heh

Offline Elven Ranger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Vini, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 05:50:32 am »
A few.  :D Thing is, if this is EU, I don't think that I should join...  :evil: I'm not going to be of any help at all during battles, as I live in CA. :cry: