Author Topic: TK needs some Pentaly.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Sofa_King

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TS
  • Game nicks: Sofa_King
TK needs some Pentaly.
« on: January 22, 2011, 01:50:12 am »
    I miss the days before the patch, and theres only 1 reason. Thats the freaking annoying tk, altough i tk and get tked alot. but i never intentionally tk other ppl. But right now, ppl's carless spam and some ppl intentionally tk other ppl and they got no tk pentaly, and the admins is hard to justify who tked or not. Like last night, i was playing my 2her, and i was going naked with a maul. and I hit ppl then run then come back then hit my enemys again and again. so there was a guy named Literally_Prite, i guess i got him very mad, he called me pussy and something :mrgreen:. so all my my clanmates are saying "U MAD?". then he stop talking, but next round I got team switched to his team, and i was running around. But when i just run by him, he just pull out his weapon and tked me, which made me very mad, and i tried to talk some admins, but it seems to me no one care about it, or just dont know who is right or wrong. It might not be a big things to other ppl, but i think is time to fix this thing up, ppl cant just intentionally or carless tk other ppl and running around like nothing happen. so what i suggest is, if u tked over a limit like 5 ppl a day or a hour, u get banned for 1 hour or what ever. if u think u might tk 5 ppl a hour, well it didnt happen before the patch and never, there were much less tk that time, first because the pentaly of ur exp and gold. second there werent many goons like LLJK and hammertime, which they told me to shut up about the tking, and stop whinning. And turns out they are the biggest troller and whinner ever, whinning about the map, about the cav, about everything.  So anyway im not here to ask to ban the tker, i just hope that tk will have pentaly, and our gameplay will be more fun, and no more frustration about the tker.

Offline Sofa_King

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: TK needs some Pentaly.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 01:53:48 am »
btw, can someone add me some troll points plz, it looks so cool :mrgreen: :mrgreen:. i want to be like gorath  :D :D.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 01:56:05 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 02:42:03 am »
its penalty not pentaly  :lol:  Also, every tk your multiplier goes down to x1 or tk damage reflects back to you, should be added to the *pentaly*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:44:56 am by The_Newer_Wind »

Offline Sofa_King

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 03:14:57 am »
its penalty not pentaly  :lol:  Also, every tk your multiplier goes down to x1 or tk damage reflects back to you, should be added to the *pentaly*
Sry for my bad spelling :( :(

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 04:06:17 am »
ppl tking echother is fun watching

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 04:15:37 am »
Sry for my bad spelling :( :(

It isnt a insult, just a small joke, nobody is perfect.

Offline Clockwork

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Taylor Gang or Die
    • View Profile
    • Taylor Gang
  • Faction: Taylor Gang
  • Game nicks: Keith_the_Awful and TGang_BlackAndYellow
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 06:02:49 pm »
like everyone else who complains about this patch/game I would like to give my 2 cents...

This has happened 4 times in the last today were in the beginning of the round 2 archers have just headshotted my horse before I could even move it for no reason...then someone with axes just through it at my horse and killed it. Lastly someone thought it was just a good idea to jump and swing there axe in spawn rate at my horse.

I love how people on your team just have the erge to shoot/kill/hit your horse when ever they feel like but the truth is I don'y pay the 990 gold upkeep to walk around.
You know what it is...

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 06:38:53 pm »
End of match causes all attacks to release. TK's cannot be avoided by the player in that situation. That needs fixing before adding a TK penalty. Beginning of match has something similiar where an attack will release if you double mouse clicked and it buffered.

Put your whine about your horsey in a different thread. I could care less about your little pony and your team killing it because you horse bumped the crap out of them  :o
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login