Author Topic: Unban request: PIMP13  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request: PIMP13
« on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:01 pm »
I just have no idea why I am banned at all.

This might be one of the reasons (Send to an other guy who got banned, but guess I am going to hear the same reasoning):

Several warnings, banned for teamwounding AGAIN (also, Pimp declared on TS that they were gonna tk next roudn every round they won, just to troll).

I believe I have simply been banned (7-days) because I had the same name as people who where messing around and because someone made a JOKE on teamspeak! (That part is really pissing me off!). As far as I know I did not attack a friendly or even kill one. I even only said a two whole sentences. If I might have killed someone (with I doubt with a level 5 character and club) then I am really sorry. Would be great if I could be unbanned as I did do nothing at all.

EDIT: This was on EU_cRPG_1 Battle server
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:04:42 pm by Redus »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Unban request: PIMP13
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 08:17:28 pm »
TS had nothing to do with it. After the "clan" pimp started to grief, I warned you guys several times, and then started to spectate you (also gave warning on TS). After seeing you teamwounding two times while spectating, I banned.
Unban in 7 days.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:26:26 pm »
TS had nothing to do with it. After the "clan" pimp started to grief, I warned you guys several times, and then started to spectate you (also gave warning on TS). After seeing you teamwounding two times while spectating, I banned.
Unban in 7 days.

I have to disagree with this and really doubt I did teamhit anyone, at least not on purpose (If I did then I am really sorry. I NEVER attack teammates on purpose). I had to block incoming friendly pikes though (way before the ban). A week ban also seems rather hard for "just" teamhitting someone. Shamefully there is no way for me to proof I did not do anything as clearly it impossible to show you did not do anything.

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 08:46:03 pm »
Seems your reason was initially banning me for teamkilling as can be seen in this screenshot

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7735/mb1071.jpg

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:37 am »
I hope my unban request can be reconsiderd now? I have been unbanned for 4 days now and that seems to me long enough for what I have been accused for. Also considering I have never ever seen any logs of warning I appeared to have recieved even though logs have been pulled up for other things that happend that day.

Again if I did happen to have done something wrong then it was not on purpose. I never even before recieved as much as a warning or a kick in C-rpg (well any game at all...). So would love if the 7-day ban would be reconsidered.

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 09:46:00 am »
Oh the poor little children, all they wanted to do was "joke" around and have fun by being massive trolls. Who could possibly have foreseen this would happen? Fuck you and your group of retarded friends, I hope you all get the permaban you so avidly went looking for. You only made those characters as racist caricatures, and to continuously troll and disrupt servers, because it's funny to your 10 year old minds I guess. I can't believe you pieces of shit actually have the nerve to come on forums and whine about being banned for it. You're just lucky the "no racism" rule is randomely and crappily enforced.

The mods can check the log. I have not said anything racist. If any of the other guys did then yes they deserve a ban, with is actually we agreed when talking later about it on TS. Also I had fun and if I know I would have gotten the 7-day ban for it I would have still done it. I however did do nothing wrong. My character was called pimp and was black. stereotypical maybe, not racist. If I would make a dumb person I would make a stereotype as well and most likely make him blond and he would be a her!.

In fact your post is worse then what we did. You decide, without prove, to insult a group of players. Call them racist, useing swearing words and insult them. I admit we had some people who had a to big of a mouth and they got warned on vent for doing it. Again however I did not do anything wrong. I just had a stereotypical character and the same name as some people who had a to big of a mouth.

Second of all we played rather normally. The only trolling we did was getting some of our guys of the other side in our group and walk with them to make them blend in and let the rest look around for only a minute for the last of the enemy. I though it was funny and from the responce most folks did not minded that. Sorry if your have no sense of humour. We should not have defended our selves from the constant horse bumbing I agree and for that some of us might have deserved a ban as well. While I did not do it I accept mistakes could be made, but a 7-day ban from simply that? That in my opinion is simply to long.

Also like to add that I have reported your post. It's offensive, presumptuous and unfounded. You accuse us of these things without proof and then do the same. Shame on you!

PS: You are more then welcome to join our TS and have a chat with us. This way you actually know what your talking about and get a proper opinion about us.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:51:20 am by Redus »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 11:20:25 am »
Redus was not banned for the racistic crap of some of the other pimps. He was banned for the intentional teamwounding, and the logs shows that he did stay out of the racist-spam that most of the other pimps spammed, just to clean up some confusion here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 09:19:11 am »
Unban date is set to 25th and will stay there. Means you'll be unbanned tomorrow evening.