Author Topic: Whatever happened to Risen, Bashabazouk, Union, and Legio Italica v. Shogunate,  (Read 10073 times)

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Who are you talking to

To all this bunch of whiners, if you feel to be one then i talk to you.

You can add my post to this thread :
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,14183.msg0/topicseen.html#new

such a joke...

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
I'm pretty sure you're just trolling but let me get this straight:

We're all just beta testers here. But under no circumstances should we make suggestions or report problems with the game?
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek

We're all just beta testers here. But under no circumstances should we make suggestions or report problems with the game?
Dude, you don't get what he is saying. We are allowed to do those things, it is reporting hackings we aren't allowed to do. That's whining. Seriously, didn't you get what Vibe said?

(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

I was trolling in some way but with a bit of weariness...

Sure, you're right but there is some manners to do it, and with a certain state of mind, which first is tolerance and humbleness, and i'm sorry but i don't like how some of us express (i don't speak of you or a clan in particular even if Korea was the cause of my weariness), i don't like how some are over-reactive each time a patch is released. There is a big difference between make suggestion/report problem and critisize/denigrate the work of another (who did it for free on his free time).

Edit : Zapper thx for your rewarding input, commensurate with what you are.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:33:46 pm by Gheritarish le Loki »

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I was trolling in some way but with a bit of weariness...

Sure, you're right but there is some manners to do it, and with a certain state of mind, which first is tolerance and humbleness, and i'm sorry but i don't like how some of us express (i don't speak of you or a clan in particular even if Korea was the cause of my weariness), i don't like how some are over-reactive each time a patch is released. There is a big difference between make suggestion/report problem and critisize/denigrate the work of another (who did it for free on his free time).

Edit : Zapper thx for your rewarding input, commensurate with what you are.

The problem I have with this position is that it completely dismisses the work and effort the players put in to beta testing the game and discovering problems. Yes chadz is creating the game for free, but we are also beta testing the game for free too. Ideally an attitude of mutual respect would be afforded to each, however that has not been the case. Us, the beta testers, are often treated with at best a dismissive, and often contemptuous, attitude by the developers and in response the testers are rude back.

Take the spawn flag issue for example. When the bug was first reported the response by the development team was to mock those who reported it and call them disorganized noobs. Of course once the problem was proven to be wide-spread the playerbase immediately began to shove it in the developers face as much as possible.

So basically an adversarial relationship has been formed between the development staff and a large portion of the players, which is unfortunate because both need each other.

That being said, the devs response to issues with the latest patch have been much more prompt and professional than before and I think if that kind of support continues we might see some repair in player/dev relations.
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Battles up : )

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
We realised the obvious fact that our enemies greatly outnumber us long time ago and we had numerous opportunities to move away and save our armies and resources. However, we've decided to stay, you won't get an inch of our lands without a fight. Let there be blood and let's have some fun.

Regards,

Basileos Ujin.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Why did you drop the samurai thing?

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
Why did you drop the samurai thing?
It got abit repetitive after a year of playing with the same theme. This one was approved by all clan members and so far it's going great, a breath of fresh air .

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
It got abit repetitive after a year of playing with the same theme. This one was approved by all clan members and so far it's going great, a breath of fresh air .

i will kill every single of eastern romans for oppressing the jews!!!! maximum role playing hurr durr :mad:

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
i will kill every single of eastern romans for oppressing the jews!!!! maximum role playing hurr durr :mad:
They killed Jesus, Muhammad AND Ghandi! Let's get those Weeaboos in disguise!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I guess it makes more sense since you are besieged on all sides by barbarians, Italians and Turks.

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
I guess it makes more sense since you are besieged on all sides by barbarians, Italians and Turks.
Hahaha true =).

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
We realised the obvious fact that our enemies greatly outnumber us long time ago and we had numerous opportunities to move away and save our armies and resources. However, we've decided to stay, you won't get an inch of our lands without a fight. Let there be blood and let's have some fun.

Regards,

Basileos Ujin.

Ok, good fights will be fun, good luck.  :)