Author Topic: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne  (Read 8671 times)

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
Re: Armbrust Manne = admin on Pecores server.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »
well.. seems sarcasm to me.. in case you haven't noticed.

lol my answer was sarcasm. if you didnt notice.
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, don't bother donating to these servers.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 08:36:50 pm »
+2
Cadage appears to be a nice admin indeed, in-fact earlier on some Wolves couldn't join because the server was full, including 6 spectators who'd been there for a while, so I suggested they be kicked and cadage agreed, and before long the stranded Wolves members were able to play.

Coin also appears to be a decent admin and hasn't given any reason at-all to dispute this.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, don't bother donating to these servers.
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 08:39:44 pm »
+3
lol overdriven i dont care your advise, i dont care bjords try to point out my obvious retardness and i dont care somebodies crying in 'general discussion' because he was kicked by admin :p

and btw you guys werent there..of course murmillus only screened what i and the russian guy typed and not what he self wrote in the chat ((;

I screened his reaction to my apology because I'm aware that sometimes players are kicked for arguing, before I responded with "Fine I won't apologise in the future", I then made a screen when you suggested to kick me on his behalf, because I was shocked, then the third screen is to show the result of the situation which I had screened from the start. The bits in-between I've already mentioned above and I have no reason to lie.

If I had screened his reply to me saying "Fine I won't apologise in the future then", it would back my position up even further, because it would do nothing more than to prove he was of irrational thought, a complete raging idiot who thought it was acceptable to insult me repeatedly including swearing at me after I had apologised, since I had not treated him with kind, for example swearing back at him, I find it hard that you have any other genuine reason for kicking me than because you're a douche.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:45:00 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
Why make this topic here?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 08:46:43 pm »

Because shitting up the forums with drama and rage is the in-thing to do don'tcha know.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 08:49:49 pm »
+9
Because shitting up the forums with drama and rage is the in-thing to do don'tcha know.

You just shit up the forums in general
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 08:51:40 pm »
+5

Because admin's who make bad decisions that affect the general playing population to being driven towards being victim of negative irrational biased decision making based punishment deserve to be highlighted so that maybe something can be done, and so anyone else treated the same way can add their voice to the call for responsible administration of the mod most of us are addicted to and enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:52:54 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2011, 08:59:56 pm »
a long text again im to lazy too read..dont understand what u even crying about. if you have problems we have a special section for hit..and btw i kick spectators too and i warn twice so im nice admin too (;
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2011, 09:01:28 pm »
+2
to have a general discussion over it?

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2011, 09:07:46 pm »
+3
lol overdriven i dont care your advise, i dont care bjords try to point out my obvious retardness and i dont care somebodies crying in 'general discussion' because he was kicked by admin :p

and btw you guys werent there..of course murmillus only screened what i and the russian guy typed and not what he self wrote in the chat ((;

No I wasn't there, but there was a period of 1min between his apology and your kicking. I don't reckon that they could have had that much of a screaming match between those two points in time.

And if what you think I said is wrong, then you shouldn't be an admin. You simply cannot favour one person and not the other when they are both being tards. And as much as Murmillus has made these threads in the past, I'd be inclined to act more against Tzar than him on this issue because he did actually apologise at the start, but of course we don't have a screen of that 1min of convo in the middle. Regardless, you either leave them alone, warn them or kick them both. If you had done your job, this thread wouldn't be here.

Now I know this thread is a bit of a kicking and screaming pointlessly issue. But I do hate to see bad admins myself.

a long text again im to lazy too read..dont understand what u even crying about. if you have problems we have a special section for hit..and btw i kick spectators too and i warn twice so im nice admin too (;

If you can't read that much text, then how can you possibly keep track of the conversations in the middle of a game amognst the casualty reports?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:09:04 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 09:10:31 pm »
+5
Did  this guy   become admin? lulz

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 09:16:33 pm »
Murmillus prime never do anything wrong, when he gets kicked its obiously the admins fault, always. Really dude, take a chill pill.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 09:16:51 pm »
+1

well the pecores server follow EU rules but is not a official EU. it's like SoA server, Shogunate, Legio, Valhalla. public servers ran with private money... so not a big issue. was a far more concerning fact if that guy was an admin of EU_1 or EU_2...

Murmillus prime never do anything wrong, when he gets kicked its obiously the admins fault, always. Really dude, take a chill pill.

sure but admins should give a good behaviour example. Besides of who did a mistake, the admins should enforce clear rules in a clear and unbiased order. Warn, Kick, Warn Kick, Warn Ban. usually.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:19:24 pm by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »
+1

Why not, Poophammer got admin on NA, Fasader is total biased towards 2h/crossbow like a croatian soccer fan towards croatian national team and he is item balancer, this is a good tradition. :)
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 09:21:32 pm »
+2
well the pecores server follow EU rules but is not a official EU. it's like SoA server, Shogunate, Legio, Valhalla. public servers ran with private money... so not a big issue. was a far more concerning fact if that guy was an admin of EU_1 or EU_2...

yeah, but its hilarious that one of the most famous teamkiller is now monitoring a server.

Why not, Poophammer got admin on NA, Fasader is total biased towards 2h/crossbow like a croatian soccer fan towards croatian national team and he is item balancer, this is a good tradition. :)

Bit offtopic, but yeah changes should be made, and Fasaderp (:P) should totally be kicked off the balance team :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:24:27 pm by Babelfish »