Author Topic: Black Guards [Recruiting] (NA faction)  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Shadow634

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • To hell and back!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens
  • Game nicks: Raven_Shadow
Black Guards [Recruiting] (NA faction)
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:01:46 pm »
I welcome thee to the Black Guards castle.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

United we stand, the shield wall shall not fall.

Do you have what it takes to be one of us?

This is the chart we follow and believe in. Should you disagree with one of its rules, then turn and walk away for we do not want nor need you.

1. Honor: A Black Guard will never turn their back on their clan, their friends or their family. They will never betray them, back stab them and they will strike down whoever attempts to make such an offer.

2. Loyalty: A Black Guard remains loyal to their quest, their clan and their leaders. They will obey orders given to them by their leaders and they will not abandon a clan mate in need of help.

3. Trust: A Black Guard can be trusted by their clan as much as their clan can trust them. Standing in line, a Black Guard will trust his clan mate to defend their side and they can be trusted to defend their clan mate's side.

4. Honesty: A Black Guard will not let doubts or problems trouble his mind. They will speak about it and find a solution if necessary so that it doesn't bother them anymore.

5. Strength: A Black Guard knows no weakness. Fear is a myth and pain can barely be felt. They will stand and fight for their goal or die trying, but they shall never retreat.

6. Initiative: A Black Guard shall not see their will falter in face of death or the unknown. They can and will be able to decide on their own should the unexpected happen.

7. Adaptability: A Black Guard will show intelligence in front of a new situation and react accordingly.

8. Fore sight: A Black Guard will make a move first if they feel threatened. A new opponent will swiftly meet with the edge of a blade or crash into the steel of a shield.

It should also be known that this chart is like all religious books. It shall be read and understood, but following it blindly wouldn't lead us anywhere. While these rules are all too serious, we will enforce them only to a reasonable degree.

A few other rules you might like to know about are the following:
1. You must be active on our forums should you join the clan. By active, we mean that you must take a look at it once in a while. Planned events and polls relating to the clan will be written there.
2. You should warn us if you need to go inactive for a long period of time as we expect our members to at least show signs of life once a week.
3. This is a game, we're here to have fun just like you, so messing around is fine until it creates a bad reputation to the clan.
4.When you join and you are invited in the Steam group, you should join it as we discuss important matters in the chat and we also discuss which server we are going to.

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.

Want to join us?

If you have what it takes to join us, then you have multiple options offered to you:

You can post your application in this thread telling us you want to join, but you should also make an account on our forums and maybe post there too, it will show us you are dedicated and we will appreciate it. It will also make the process of letting you join faster.

You can let us know in game that you want to join the clan. You can do this by letting any Black Guard member know that you want to join, but contacting our official recruiters, BG_Captain_Jinx, BG_Captain_Rouke and BG_Captain_Brontosaurus will be way faster. Again, you should make a forum account and post there as well for the same reason as before.

And of course, you can create an account on our forums and post your applications there. It will do the same as if you had done it here, but it might be faster on our forums. We will most likely check our forums more often than this thread.

Our forum link is: We are working on our forums right now, check back later. Thank you.

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!

Our current standings

Allies:
Haven

Peace Treaties:

Trade Partners:

Foes:

Politics is almost as exciting as war, and quite as dangerous. In war you can only be killed once, but in politics many times.

Our fellow clan Members

General:
BG_Shadow

Captains:
BG_Newguy
BG_Rouke
BG_Brontosaurus
BG_Jinx

Sergeants:
BG_FluffyDuck
BG_Firestorm
BG_MiloMarkus

Mercenaries:
BG_RUSSOxD2366
BG_Lawlcat
BG_Desseler
BG_Winnutz
BG_Gaugofwar
BG_Sentinel
BG_Eez

Recruits:

Exiled:
BG_Tenshon

What kind of people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realize that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget?

Our official equipment list

Melee Infantry: The black Coat of Plates with the Klappvisier Helmet along with the Wisby Gloves and the Plate Boots.
(click to show/hide)

Ranged Infantry: The black Lamellar Vest with the Klappvisier Helmet along with the Scale Gauntlets and the Light Strange Greaves.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:22:57 am by Shadow634 »
 <--- My Victory Dance

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
Re: Black Guards [Recruiting] (NA faction)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »
Alright, that's a pretty cool screenshot.

Best of luck with the clan.

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 03:39:58 am »
GLHF :lol:

Offline Shadow634

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • To hell and back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 05:03:18 am »
Thank ya Tetris. I still love you  :wink:
 <--- My Victory Dance

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 06:28:38 pm »
good luck, the more NA factions the better
Just a soldier

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 06:57:40 pm »
Join us for a good time on vent  ^ . ^ and good games
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline Porkthegreat

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 07:03:52 pm »
I love lamp.
"GOD WILLS IT!"

"First I want you to wash my back.  Then I want you to hug my back." - Hospitaller_Cain

Offline Rouke

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 07:10:09 pm »
It is really great to see the warming welcome from the others clans as we try to get off the ground.  Now with our recruitment taking off in full swing anyone who is interested in joining BG please feel free to message myself or Pork as we are the ones in charge of recruitment. We offer aid to new players who may have questions about getting started in Strategus or CRPG. BG also offers veteran players a chance to be apart of a tactical group of individuals with a dedicated Vent to allow for real destruction to occur.  The long and short of it is,  when you join BG you will not be disappointed.  My steam account is Bookoos if anyone needs to get a hold of me in regards to recruitment application or behavioral reports. See you all on the battle field!

Offline Rouke

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 09:02:44 pm »
I would also like to add that Pork has vowed to love his recruits much more than he does lamps

Offline Shadow634

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • To hell and back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 07:11:40 am »
I don't know about that.... Pork really likes his lamps....
 <--- My Victory Dance

Offline Newguy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »
Guys, I don't like being a party pooper, but please keep this clan thread serious!

Offline Daniel

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daniel
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 08:36:31 pm »
Good luck!

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:03 pm »
Good luck doods, the screenshot is pretty epic. :D

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 11:40:20 pm »
Nice banner!  Good luck out there....
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Newguy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 05:02:56 am »
Nice banner!  Good luck out there....

Thank you for the compliment on the banner, we did a contest to see who would make the best banner. I was the only one to bring a few to the table. So thank you!