Author Topic: Enough with the Teamstacking  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
Re: Enough with the Teamstacking
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 07:30:36 pm »
You know...most of the time that doesn't actually work. Once you get in a team, unless you waste half the map trying, no matter how many times you go spec, you will stay there.

i really can't explain why. when we have 10 fallens/HRE/pecores/pillagers/etc , 3-4 of em get in the other team by too much bannerstack. when you see greys, no matter if they're 10 or 20.. they'll be in one team and period.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 07:32:44 pm »
oh so i should install FRAPS, get in a morning siege, record, mixdown avi, upload on youtube, make a thread about it? no thanks.. i just finish my coffee and go back to work leaving the kids play in x5.

pity we have really few admins.

good idea. we all put on a scimitar on grey background banner so we play siege with team 1 full and team 2 empty. genius!

Instead you rather bitching on the forum...

as said overdriven what you said doesn't work, but it seems you could find everything to explain the fact that you lose and that this guys beat you like a noob.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 07:36:41 pm »
you have your eternal x5, fine... you even want people to shut up?

Yes actually.  STFU and either join a clan, or be quiet and deal with it.  FFS.

So tired of pubbies, losners and random plebs bitching about clans and teamwork.  It's not just this game either, this same bitchfest happens in any team-based pvp game when there's clans rolling servers against non-clanners.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 07:42:38 pm »
good idea. we all put on a scimitar on grey background banner so we play siege with team 1 full and team 2 empty. genius!

That is NOT how banner balance works...

If people don't understand how BB works then stop making shit up ffs.

This game supports clans. This game has a large amount of it dedicated to clans such as strat and the clan forum. If you don't like it, stop playing cRPG if you are so insanely stubborn as to refuse to play on one of the servers with BB turned off. At the very least NA has several of these servers like the NA 50 man community server...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:44:17 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 08:42:46 pm »

So tired of pubbies, losners and random plebs bitching about clans and teamwork.  It's not just this game either, this same bitchfest happens in any team-based pvp game when there's clans rolling servers against non-clanners.

oh please... what's wrong with you? you're like a chihuahua hooked on my heel... just leave me...

yeah teamwork > skill. that explain your style a lot...

i'm so tired of noskill mestruated suckers complaining about that abstract elitism among 2handers... and so what? i don't troll you in every f*ckin thread about it. i'm actually in a clan beaten by mercs in finals at the last EU tournament. pity we're not 80... so no public server rapetrain fashion for us. i'll not stfu because exploiting every single flaw of cRPG (and spec join spec join spec join is abusing a flaw) shouldn't be the said cRPG attitude.

Instead you rather bitching on the forum...

as said overdriven what you said doesn't work, but it seems you could find everything to explain the fact that you lose and that this guys beat you like a noob.

it does work. i tried it myself one time to stay in team with cicero and it works. so go test and share FACTS instead mindless trolling.

That is NOT how banner balance works...

If people don't understand how BB works then stop making shit up ffs.

This game supports clans. This game has a large amount of it dedicated to clans such as strat and the clan forum. If you don't like it, stop playing cRPG if you are so insanely stubborn as to refuse to play on one of the servers with BB turned off. At the very least NA has several of these servers like the NA 50 man community server...

so ok cRPG is.. playing 24 7 with clanmates and teamspeak rapetraining public servers. and as you say it's mandatory.

this is pointless... lets settle this here. i'll go f*ck off shutting the f*ck up and you all trollt*rds go enjoy rapetrains with either bannerbalance or by exploiting autobalance. have a nice weekend.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:54:39 pm by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »

it does work. i tried it myself one time to stay in team with cicero and it works. so go test and share FACTS instead mindless trolling.

You got lucky. 99% of the time it doesn't work at all. I have tried it many times in the past and it doesn't work as have many people I know.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:05:37 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 09:49:55 pm »
You got lucky. 99% of the time it doesn't work at all. I have tried it many times in the past and it doesn't work as have many people I know.

it works at map start. the server let join 5 attackers, then 5 defenders, then again 5 attackers, and so on. if you click join while server "opens" for one team, you will go there. if you miss the timing, go spec and repeat. it works. believe me. and then after autobalance do his work at round end, if you get switched, you can try every now and then to spec and rejoin. by the end of the second round, in a way or another, you can stack a clan even if the banners are 50% of the players in that server.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:51:14 pm by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 09:55:56 pm »
 :rolleyes: yawning  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 10:17:50 pm »
oh please... what's wrong with you? you're like a chihuahua hooked on my heel... just leave me... 
Hmm, last post I directed at you was over 60 days ago... Someone has a warped sense of time to go along with their ego  :rolleyes:

yeah teamwork > skill. that explain your style a lot...
Which style?  This gen I'm back to 18/18 polearm with a pike and long bardiche... Or did you mean last gen when I was 18/18 2her with mancleaver?  OH, the gen before where I was 1h/polearm/shield hybrid?   :rolleyes:

i'm so tired of noskill mestruated suckers complaining
Then stop posting.  Duh.
about that abstract elitism among 2handers... and so what? [/quote]
Noone mentioned anything about 2h elitism.  Have you taken your meds lately?  Damn.

so ok cRPG is.. playing 24 7 with clanmates and teamspeak rapetraining public servers. and as you say it's mandatory.
Replace cRPG with the title of ANY competitive PVP/FPS/RTS game.  Yes.  Join a clan or STFU.  Pubbies and losners need to deal with it and stop crying.  OR JOIN A CLAN.  It's that simple.  This applies to ANY team-based FPS/RTS/PVP game.  ALL OF THEM.

have a nice weekend.
Thanks, you too.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2011, 10:26:54 pm »
you're like a chihuahua .......i'm so tired of noskill mestruated suckers ....every f*ckin ...rapetrain ...stfu ...mindless trolling.... i'll go f*ck off shutting the f*ck up and you all trollt*rds go enjoy rapetrains

....So much anger in him there is....
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2011, 10:45:44 pm »
I get plenty of x5's and the banner I go with isn't used by any clan. So...bad luck?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2378
  • Infamy: 2553
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2011, 10:54:56 pm »

Well that is an issue in every competitive online game as you pointed out. But you're wrong on one thing, clans should fight clans not clans vs pubs. That's why every game should have separate clan vs clan (organized fights with teamwork) and pub fights where doesn't matter what clan you are, where are all equal. Sadly that's not the case in most games. Pub games are made FOR HAVING FUN, if you want to play serious go to serious competitive modes where organized groups of players play.

Playing with your buddies on ventrillo/teamspeak and destroying teams made of random folks isn't something one should brag about. Bunch of crappiest players where one has half a brain can destroy any random team without proper communication tools.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, you are grown up person unlike most players in online games who are kids organized in clans who's main satisfaction comes from defeating bunch of random middle age folks who are too busy to be part of a gaming clan/guild.

I'm in a clan btw and have no problem with clans stacking in this game but in some games it was obvious that there are many kiddo's who's main objective is to harass random players while in clan vs clan fights they are the biggest pussies you've ever seen.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 12:00:03 am »

Well that is an issue in every competitive online game as you pointed out. But you're wrong on one thing, clans should fight clans not clans vs pubs. That's why every game should have separate clan vs clan (organized fights with teamwork) and pub fights where doesn't matter what clan you are, where are all equal. Sadly that's not the case in most games. Pub games are made FOR HAVING FUN, if you want to play serious go to serious competitive modes where organized groups of players play.

Playing with your buddies on ventrillo/teamspeak and destroying teams made of random folks isn't something one should brag about. Bunch of crappiest players where one has half a brain can destroy any random team without proper communication tools.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, you are grown up person unlike most players in online games who are kids organized in clans who's main satisfaction comes from defeating bunch of random middle age folks who are too busy to be part of a gaming clan/guild.

I'm in a clan btw and have no problem with clans stacking in this game but in some games it was obvious that there are many kiddo's who's main objective is to harass random players while in clan vs clan fights they are the biggest pussies you've ever seen.

you really got the point. that's what my brain would be proud to elaborate.
but other than this, players looks for easy x5 so.. clans swarm public servers with the aid of the best cRPG feature (banner balance in public servers) just to eat some middleage lazy pubbers (like me).

....So much anger in him there is....

still here? i'm sure a public half-empty siege server awaits your commanding and autobalance exploiting skills.

only one thing Tot. i respect your clan members for tactic and playing skills, nice attitude and all... but i never saw you and your guys playing in some battle servers where mercs/pecores/templars/pillagers and other above-average skilled players usually go.

so the cases are two. or you really like to go grief in low populated average skill public siege servers, or you really don't want to put effort in your game by facing opponents of similar skill.

this apply even to gorath and the other "this is a clan-based game! fu pubber!" lobbysts

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 12:06:13 am »

Except the vast majority of crpg is clans. So most maps end up a few clans vs a few clans with some pubbies sandwiched in there. That's all very well for games where pubbys are the majority or at least a large portion, but it is the other way around here.

Offline Beothed

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: Ulrich_von_Kost
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 01:12:40 am »
Why did you move my legitimate complaint thread to the spam section? It was not intended as SPAM, and I did not even reply to all the people posting?

So does the community really not care about those people who just play and are not in a clan? You do realize that the future of this mod is new players do you not? What good does it do treating them like dirt?