Poll

Which of the option do you want !

First Option
2 (20%)
Second Option
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Two new gamemodes to consider.  (Read 655 times)

Offline Digu213

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Wahaha my skirt!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Royalist Knight
Two new gamemodes to consider.
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:37:58 am »
So i have two suggestions to make. First a Captain/General mode, now most people think... sure  :rolleyes: . Its a battlemode, the map consists of 8v8 or 6vs6 whatever you like. The players each have a small force around 6 to 10 soldiers each, they fight and the surviving team wins. Very simple but tactical, could also be with capture 3 points and others. The troops however is weaker than the players themselves and are countered like pikemen counter cavalry and more.

The "small force" is customizable, 2 options either. First option: Customizing the force with equipment and equip style similar to regular C-Rpg (the force is one type of unit and all look the same).

Second option: The players get to chose from a troop shop (Like buying items, you see a helmet icon you click buy) in this case its buy for example "Weaboo" on the Weaboo troop icon in troop shop. Then you equip the Weaboo in a army management window for example.   

The second suggestion is a Castle vs Castle mode. You begin in your castle, Either 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 something like that. Then fight to capture the enemy castle. By standing beside the throne in throne room. This is only player based.

Thats what i have to suggest. I hope for many ideas hatching from this or building these ones up in C-Rpg. You are all great by playing C-Rpg ! and many thanks to chadz and the all the creators of this mod !
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:08:27 am by Digu213 »

Offline Mihilist

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HeyZeus, Steppe, Just1Hand
Re: Two new gamemodes to consider.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:11:29 am »
I like the second option and have thought I'd enjoy playing a map like 2fort5r (ctf_2fort for post qwtf folk)...few other maps come to think of it from that era I'd like to see converted to some extent.

It would probably be hard to coordinate that kind of game/map style on a pub though--could be a blast for a pickup/clan match though.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 03:14:24 am »
Im open for any new gamemode that is not about fighting ai.
Only Battle Siege and Duell gets boring and i would love that castle thing as i still would love to see ctf.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:10:50 am »
The second suggestion is a Castle vs Castle mode. You begin in your castle, Either 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 something like that. Then fight to capture the enemy castle. By standing beside the throne in throne room. This is only player based.

Devs have stated they want or are already working on a conquest mode, which is castle v castle, ala battlefield.

Offline Digu213

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Wahaha my skirt!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Royalist Knight
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 03:10:19 pm »
If they are making a castle vs castle then im really happy. There was a similar mode in Age of Chivalry if anyone played it ? Fighting ai might not be the best in this mod i agree, though its only a suggestion. Im greatful for the dedication :) in the matter. 

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 06:03:56 pm »
since the bots are retard as hell, it will be really hard.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab