6 (3.1%)
Fasader
6 (3.1%)
Michael
11 (5.6%)
some other (name it)
8 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author Topic: A Million Dollar Question:  (Read 11129 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: A Million Dollar Question:
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2011, 08:26:44 pm »
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

an irritating cunt, man of stupid scenarios his arguments are always invalid.

Fu Nocti
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:28:39 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2011, 06:25:20 pm »
Sigh...yes i did lobby for votes but let's be serious do you even think any1 else on this list was worthy of being the official ultimate douchebag?

Let's take a quick lookie at the list shall we?

Jackie Chan - People just vote for him for the lolz and because of crying melee users who hate HA, nuff said.

Panos
- Racist, bit of a cunt i suppose and have the potential to be called ''asshole''. Okay 1 legit so far.

Bjord - Bitchy 2hander who abuse thrust feature on swords a.ka lolstab and tries to correct everyone when they fail with spelling or/and grammar (omg). Kinda legit.

Tears of Destiny
- Just silly euros hating on dat epic man known as ToD for posting alot in the forums.

Hamleigh/Berenger (yes its ''BERENGER'' not ''BERENGAR'' U BITCH!!!  - The most epic troll known since the birth of Trollzard 9001. Speaks the truth and lobbys for votes. Douchebag material right here.

El Cid - Cool guy. People just hate him for chillaxing too much.

Balton - Dem peeps are just jealous because he can benchpress the whole world while flipping you all losers off. UMAD BRAH!?

Sieem & Xant - Gay couple who is the homosexual version of Team Rocket. Fails all the time at trollin.

Mtemtko - ...get back to being a shepherd....

Jambi - Bonafide bitch but not cunt/douchebag/asshole material. Sorry.

Murmillus Prime - WTF?! Why is he on the list? He's just a misunderstood chilly guy listening to reggae and smoking dat pot. You added him to the list even though he tried to fight the evil nuffen on the interwebz.

Momo - Lol wut? Why are the poor Momo on this list? I've never seen him do anything that's wrong in the political correct people's eyes.

Armbrust Manne - People just hate him because he preaches to much about his love for crossbows.

Olwen - He just spits out occasionally some racism or something else. Fun guy. Not a douchebag/ahole/cunt

Fasader - Nerfing items so much you wonder if you're not using practice weapons. Suppose he's a asshole candidate.

Michael
- Mr Abuser himself who just loves to kiss chadz ass. A candidate for the cunt award.

Now add some NA names kthx bye.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:26:51 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 06:32:48 pm »
No, Berenger. You're just a my old friend, that's why people vote for you. :D
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:07 pm »
No, Berenger. You're just a my old friend, that's why people vote for you. :D

Also you're just mad that you don't have as much votes as me!!! HAHARRRRR HARRRR PWNED!111!!!!!!!

Also you suck without lolstab...pwned.

Umad? I can feel you are pulsating anger throughout your body....

and here's the final blow....

STAR TREK SUCKS DONKEY DICK AND STAR WARS ROCKS BIATCH!   8-)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:54:24 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:55 pm »

First of all, little one - I am in this mod probably a lot longer then you so I should know who deserves being on the list and who doesn't. Murmur & Momo are a pair of first class assholes and everyone who ever met them in-game or on forums knows that, what kind of an ever-present troll are you if you don't know such a basic thing ?

Furthermore - all of these guys are genuine assholes/cunts/tards, both in-game and on forums but I don't stick my nose into areas that I'm not familiar with, it is ages since NA was separated from EU so i can list only those scumbags who played on EU. NA list is gonna have to be made by a full NA player.

Last but not the least: i don't think i missed out on anyone who would make a difference, Nuffen is a complete retard in terms of Administrating but other then that he's just a poor failure who couldn't even make it into any of the 3 categories from this poll.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2011, 06:50:11 pm »
Not enough Michael(Finished) votes imo. Should link some of his posts.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2011, 06:51:34 pm »
First of all, little one - I am in this mod probably a lot longer then you so I should know who deserves being on the list and who doesn't. Murmur & Momo are a pair of first class assholes and everyone who ever met them in-game or on forums knows that, what kind of an ever-present troll are you if you don't know such a basic thing ?

Furthermore - all of these guys are genuine assholes/cunts/tards, both in-game and on forums but I don't stick my nose into areas that I'm not familiar with, it is ages since NA was separated from EU so i can list only those scumbags who played on EU. NA list is gonna have to be made by a full NA player.

Last but not the least: i don't think i missed out on anyone who would make a difference, Nuffen is a complete retard in terms of Administrating but other then that he's just a poor failure who couldn't even make it into any of the 3 categories from this poll.

I suppose...and not ''alot longer than me''. A bit longer :-D

And u get +5 internetz for saying nuffen is a retard. And also you are a much bigger troll than momo and murmillus. If you can't admit it you are shy.  :wink:

ALSO LOOK AT MY SIG. BRING ME THE YAYO GAN'JUICE!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:56:15 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2011, 06:51:43 pm »
But... I'm not an asshole? Honest.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2011, 06:55:05 pm »

Considering I am only an ass sometimes on the forums, and you said and not or... what incident are you refering to in game that I was a "genuine assholes/cunts/tard?" Really curious here.

Funny how the Bandits are always butt hurt about something to always post and bitch about it on the forums. Now that you are no longer anti-archer (and dissapointingly let one in your clan) you find other things to complain about. Always an amusing treat. I also like how you did not put yourself up on the poll, heh.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:57:10 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2011, 06:59:39 pm »

Funny how the Bandits are always butt hurt about something to always post and bitch about it on the forums. Now that you are no longer anti-archer (and dissapointingly let one in your clan) you find other things to complain about. Always an amusing treat. I also like how you did not put yourself up on the poll, heh.

Didn't you not so long ago talk about stereotyping a community/country...etc (that case NA) being totally fucked up?
Wow....

Now apparently all Bandits are butt-hurt from forums and love archers.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:01:18 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2011, 07:02:30 pm »
Didn't you not so long ago talk about stereotyping a community/country...etc (that case NA) being totally fucked up?
Wow....

Erm, this is not me stereotyping the bandits... this is me reminding them that they have a very large amount of "bitch posts" and their long history of hating everything archer related then allowing an archer in their ranks.

They bitch so much you almost always see at least one of their members have a "warning" caption below their names... Seriously. As a clan, they really do bicth a lot about stuff. Some of them don't, but a lot of them are extremely vocal.
Wow....

Now apparently all Bandits are butt-hurt from forums and love archers.
Never said they love archers  :lol:

Besides, this is me falling into the rest of the crowd. Since apparently everyone gets to stereotype other clans, I figure I should start doing it too. Why not? A guy can change his mind, right?  :lol: It is common place for me playing an archer as my main to be stereotyped in game, or my clan, so why can't I return the favor?

And seriously, there is a massive difference between stereotyping a clan, and stereotyping an entire side of the community of NA or EU.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:06:10 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:46 pm »
Considering I am only an ass sometimes on the forums, and you said and not or... what incident are you refering to in game that I was a "genuine assholes/cunts/tard?" Really curious here.

Don't try to be smart with me. The "incident" I'm referring to is about every time you type during playing plus your running away from melee combat like a true asshole.  :wink:

Yes, maybe i missed the "or" but in your case it certainly doesn't matter (yeah, too bad i don't have any screens, not that i played with you often but what I've seen was more then enough).  :wink:

I'm still an anti-archer but i don't give a damn about this mod/game/community anymore so my lads can feel free to test archery if they want, most of them are honest men and they can't stand even one full generation of that shitty play-style before returning to normality.

Also - I don't know what the hell are you talking about, this is a thread in spam section, who is fucking complaining about anything here?

Explanation why i didn't put myself on the poll is at the start of the thread, I'm sure it will satisfy even you.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2011, 07:07:56 pm »
Don't try to be smart with me. The "incident" I'm referring to is about every time you type during playing plus your running away from melee combat like a true asshole.  :wink:

Right, coming from the guy who plays his plated charger like a drunken frat boy on a jetski and is apparently incapable of not running over his team mates?  :wink:

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2011, 07:08:58 pm »
Off topic:
GNJUS, whatever you do, please don't quote this guy. Have in mind all of us who have put this pain in the ass on ignore list.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2011, 07:09:24 pm »
Right, coming from the guy who plays his plated charger like a drunken frat boy on a jetski and is apparently incapable of not running over his team mates?  :wink:

I thought that was a Mamluke Horse.

Also yeaaaah NA VS EU GOGOOG   :twisted: