Author Topic: alphabetical order menu  (Read 656 times)

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
alphabetical order menu
« on: August 07, 2011, 11:58:48 pm »
+1
Ok this seem pretty stupid but I hate when I waste my time on searching some item in the website menue AND on the market... I just don't catch the order of the scrolling list and when you try to search a specific item above 50 other while there is no order that can take long time (especially if you skip that damm object...)

so I don't think this is a big update but this is that kind of little thing that can make everyone more happy!

anyone else think as me or I'm the only one who doesn't catch the order of object in website scrolling menu?
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: alphabetical order menu
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:10 am »
I guess your talking about when you put an item on the marketplace?
Yeah they should be put in an alphabetical order. Although you can also write the name of the item (after opening the scrollbar) but that's a bit wonkey and you kinda have to be told about it. Alphabetical would be simpler.

Otherwise, if you're talking about the buy/sell equipment then just press ctrl+f and write the name.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 01:27:17 am »
If you click on "seller" it will show them in alphabetical order, same thing with clicking on the "offered item" part and so-on so-forth.

Assuming you are talking about the Market Place, that is...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:44:06 am »
About "my equipment menu", if we could have an option to set gears in order like in "retire menu - choose heirloom", i mean by type, it could be clearer when checking your equip (actually, it's seems to be set by buying order).

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 07:14:37 pm »
In fact I am speaking about all those thing.

My main character have 92 item in all, mostly weapon (1 horse, 22 armor, 69 weapon) so when I try to check stat of euipement, ok I use the search function. but when I try to make my default gear... i'm like horrified about searching one specific weapon on 69... also, when I try to sell something to the market, now I have to choose between my 92 item it is sooo long! (by luck I don't sell alot but... still) and, to stay with the market, I just don't catch, for your item, there is no order except the fact that heirloom are in first, but for the demand object there is an order (price one) so why not having order in the two? also the heirloom/retire menu... it seems like if there was an order, but after a while you realize that the order is completely insane and you are even more confuse!

I hope this is more clear, all I want is a logical order (mainly alphabetical) for menu!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AzureSkys

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • per aspera ad astra
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Azure, Nihilanth
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:10:30 pm »
Yeah, it's hard to scroll through the items to find what you want. If you know the name, just hit the first letter on you keyboard and it should jump to items with that letter. It's not a perfect solution but makes it way easier to find items.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:13:59 pm »
The perfect solution is to click the top of the "Offered Item" column to arrange by items, or use the "Search" bar at the top of the lists I thought :/

if that nor the two filter checkboxes show up, something is wrong with your browser.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:15:03 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.