Author Topic: Unban request - BangBangBoom  (Read 727 times)

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request - BangBangBoom
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:30:28 pm »
Now that I know I was banned, makes this post pointless.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:54:30 pm by sylentknyte »

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A glitch with the new patch got me banned
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:33:52 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:54:50 pm by sylentknyte »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:24:32 pm »
I banned you for teamwounding. This is the second time I've banned you for that and you been banned for the same crime on the NA servers as well. The next time I see you intentionally teamwounding it will be an essay ban. If somebody team attacks you, DON'T fight back, press i to send a message to the admins, something along the line of help help blablabla is attacking me should do and then the admins know to check it out and will (hopefully) ban the other guy. Since you were banned on an official EU server, you're banned from all the official EU servers. Unban is scheduled for 09.08.2011 17:47:13.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 10:25:15 pm »
^ Fair enough although I was honestly never banned from a EU server before. Swear to god. I was banned from a NA seige server once for a week. Can it be lessened since its a first offence on EU (I swear to god it is man, Ive never been banned from there before. You must have me mixed up with someone else).

I do apologize man, I know what I did was wrong. Basically from my side I had a guy attacking me (dont remember his name). I got frustrated and attacked him back. People saw it, he blamed it on me, so I was getting attacked by 3 or 4 people. Basically all the blame was shifted on me and I had a few people on the server against me. I know tk isnt ever tolerated, so I deserve a ban but could it be less than a month? I play CRPG fairly regularly now and this was really one bad day out of many, many playthroughs.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »
Also I'm fairly new to Mount and Blade in general (only got it a month ago) and I had no idea about being able to contact admin. It'll definitly come in handy next time. Tbh, since Im a noob, I was kind of Jaded as to how this game is played. For one I didnt know you could directly contact an admin and I didnt think people would be butthurt enough to go out of their way to get me banned over something like that (guess Im too relaxed to get angry over videogames, I actually chuckled when he attacked me). If I knew people did that, I would have remembered the guys name. I just figured Id get the guy back, not to mention its seige so dying doesnt even matter. This whole series of events literally happened for about 10 mins, while I was playing on that server for about 2 hours up to that point with no problems. I admit I made a lot of mistakes in that 10 mins and Im sorry but I feel a month is a bit harsh. I always contribute well to whatever team I'm on in some way or another.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:51:09 pm by sylentknyte »

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 10:48:43 pm »
crap man, went to press modify but pressed quote. Really wish there was a delete button lol.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:52:08 pm by sylentknyte »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: Unban request - BangBangBoom
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 11:04:47 pm »
It's not a month, it's 3 days (more like 2 by now). 09-august, not september-08. And I definitely have banned someone called bangbangboom before.

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »
^ Oh crap, sorry for the mix up (I always do that lol). Ya man 3 days is totally reasonable. I'm sorry for even wasting your time with this crap, there will never be a next time. Im honestly not trying to pull the wool over your eyes, I fully admit I was banned from NA one time but not EU. I think there is another guy called BamBam or bambamboom. Anyways thanks man.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:21:04 pm by sylentknyte »

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 02:10:33 pm »
got the days mixed up again lol. Thought I was being unbanned Augest 8th
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:31:40 pm by sylentknyte »