Author Topic: Ban Request: Ruffies  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Furian

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Ruffies
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:22:28 am »
Ruffies has been constantly harassing players in siege through Teamkilling, Blocking TeamMates destroying doors, and blatant team damaging. This person deserves some time off.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:24:52 am by Furian »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban Request: Ruffies
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 05:49:38 am »
I haven't seen him do this during my watching time. I'll keep my eye out.

Also, i have it on good authority that you yourself did stuff like that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Furian

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:55:29 am »
I have been working with the team to complete objectives. You can ask anyone on the NA Siege server.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 05:57:54 am »
I took screenshots of him hitting me just earlier (a dozen, actually), but my game didn't exit properly so Steam never prompted me to upload the screenshots. If Steam saves the screenshots locally I'll upload one when I get back on my other computer.

EDIT: And Furian, the admins don't care if you work with the team to complete objectives.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 05:59:25 am »
I have been working with the team to complete objectives. You can ask anyone on the NA Siege server.

Just stating what I've had told to me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Furian

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 06:03:22 am »
I took screenshots of him hitting me just earlier (a dozen, actually), but my game didn't exit properly so Steam never prompted me to upload the screenshots. If Steam saves the screenshots locally I'll upload one when I get back on my other computer.

EDIT: And Furian, the admins don't care if you work with the team to complete objectives.

Screen shots of who hitting you earlier?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 06:07:24 am by Furian »

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 06:18:36 am »
(click to show/hide)

Does that answer your question? :P

Offline Furian

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 06:27:38 am »
Yea it does...I really think he deserves some time off.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 06:54:20 am »
Ok maybe its not my business but what i saw on the server tonight is the opposite, i saw furian chasing one guy to teamkill him out of no where for no reason.

And i play almost every night and i see Ruffies often and i never see that guy making trouble and trying to do shit, so personnaly i call BS on furian and l1337dude that is a known troublemaker.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 07:01:57 am »
Ok maybe its not my business but what i saw on the server tonight is the opposite, i saw furian chasing one guy to teamkill him out of no where for no reason.

And i play almost every night and i see Ruffies often and i never see that guy making trouble and trying to do shit, so personnaly i call BS on furian and l1337dude that is a known troublemaker.

Vieuxcrotter, please stop trying to cause trouble. Are you saying my screenshot is photoshopped or something? It's 10:00pm on a Friday night, it's safe to assume you're drunk as usual.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 07:56:06 am »
Trolling each other won't be tolerated ...

One screenshot doesn't mean much, as he could have been provoked. I hadn't seen RUFFIES for a long time on the server until a few days ago and he was always behaving.

Due to lack of proof, different versions of the situation, etc., we'll watch him more often but no actions will be taken.

If you would use FRAPS it would be much better than a screenshot, and a few seconds before and after is always good to put the team wounding/killing into a context.

So as I said, we'll keep an eye on him and no actions will be taken right now due to lack of proof.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 08:19:51 am »
One not enough? How about more?

(click to show/hide)

Would you like me to go find him in his house and videotape him doing it? It's funny you are suggesting that I provoke attacks out of everyone, which has never been the case. If you paid attention to everyone rather than a few people to make an example of, then you'd see a lot more going on. This guy has honestly been hitting me randomly for what seems to be weeks atleast....

And it's interesting that you make a point of lack of proof, despite your constant mantra that any sort of team wounding or friendly fire will not be tolerated.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:32:10 am by t1337Dude »

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 03:49:08 pm »
The person who was submitting the ban request isn't even you t1337dude so why do you feel like I said that "you" provoked him ?

How many times have I seen you kicking and griefing players and then whine about being TKed... let's just say you don't have much credibility left.

My lack of proof statement was based on you putting only 1 screenshot and saying you have many .. now that you posted some more, I got something to work with to ban the guy so he can understand that even provoked, you can't TK or TW.

Banning him right now temporary while he's not playing is useless, so I'll wait to see him play and issue the warning ban

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 03:54:42 pm »
Give him a 30 min ban and have him come to the forums..  He was probably kicked in the back and thats why he's punching t1337dude waiting for a ramp or ladder.  I've seen t1337dude bait alot of people that way.

Offline RUFFIES

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 12:26:57 am »
Furian furiously attacked me on that particular map for getting in the way of the door, I blocked all his attacks and ran away, but he still chased after me trying to kill me. Even after that he would respawn and teamhit me over and over again. Roh and that other guy in this thread could tell you that I wasn't at fault. Some other teammates had to kill Furian to make him stop attacking me. As for l33tdude, he would punch me and I'd punch back, then we'd both be on our ways. Instead he'd take that time to take screens and use it against me. l33tdude is trying to get me banned, l33tdude...