Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 20320 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2011, 09:34:58 pm »
+1
What people don't get it is I'm not trolling here. I'm contacting developers and searching a solution for bug abusing in the game. You can troll as much as you want, I don't care. Its just ironic that people who were talking about honour yesterday are the people who are supporting cheating in this game today. Not that I care about that honour crap that much, but if a community start to abuse the glitches and actually start to defend this sort of behaviour I'm not sure how long this community can support itself.

What "we" don't get is, why is it when some clan pisses in your pool and is from NA, why do the mercs always start a bitch post and then a half dozen mercs in it stereotype the entire NA community? You just did so yourself, the people who were talking about "Honor" were Acre and Abay... Neither of which "cheated" for the purposes of this thread.

Maybe just as you are tired of people "cheating/antagonizing" your clan, we are tired of always reading a half dozen mercs that say "DAMN NA COMMUNTIY WHY U ALL HATE US?!" Thanks for the stereotype of an entire continent and several countries, we really appreciate it.

Next time, figure out who your target of your bitch thread is and stick with them and stop posting shit like it is the whole damned NA community.

Yeah, damn straight I am tired of hearing people hack in this game and wish it would stop, but I am also tired of the mercs having so many idiots in the clan that can not tell the difference between ONE ALLIANCE and THE REST OF THE NA COMMUNITY and does not know the difference between an American and a Canadian.

Fine, I get it, it is not the Merc clan acting like tards, it is just a few of the members, so to those members I say this: Bloo Bloo Bloo! Grow up.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:38:07 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline LanceBreaker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Kapikulu_QueenKnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2011, 09:35:49 pm »
+1
Same, and funny  :D  hehe
Dont troll here, he seems serious  :P

Offline Caesar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • An Abay now!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Abays
  • Game nicks: Caesar_Julii_of_Abay
  • IRC nick: Caesar
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2011, 09:37:52 pm »

ok ok, go on noctivagant.forum is yours  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2011, 09:39:26 pm »

Cuz it's serious bizniss!

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2011, 09:40:56 pm »
+2
The only reason I think that Pokedoll here isn't yet banned for constant trolling, is that he more than often makes some people(me) laugh :B

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2011, 09:42:39 pm »
+2
What people don't get it is I'm not trolling here. I'm contacting developers and searching a solution for bug abusing in the game. You can troll as much as you want, I don't care. Its just ironic that people who were talking about honour yesterday are the people who are supporting cheating in this game today. Not that I care about that honour crap that much, but if a community start to abuse the glitches and actually start to defend this sort of behaviour I'm not sure how long this community can support itself.

If you are truly posting for the sole purpose of contacting developers and searching for a solution for bug abusing, then this thread wouldn't exist (it would only exist in the bug reports forum where this thread was correctly copied).

You don't know who did this yet you title your thread accusing BRD specifically and then slander their allies.  You're probably right; it's probably someone opposing you in strat right now, but you're clearly just trying to incite a response against these clans when you have no proof.

If it's an exploit then certainly a temp ban is in order for whoever is behind it (probably 1 or 2 people).  Holy cow though can we be done with this drama?  You would think losing in strat (***beta***) requires you to commit seppuku to defend your e-honor or something, damn.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011, 09:44:22 pm »
+2
And people wonder why they have a hard time finding a member of the NA community who gives a fuck  :rolleyes:

Strange how OtlL or Chaos or Blackrose or TS or ATS or Hospitaller yadda yadda yadda etc don't really comment with much support or condolences much on these threads and are instead concerned with their own affairs.

*shrugs*

I think it's two fold, one they just don't have a very big presence on the forums even though they are very active in game and within their own communities (I see other's that fall into the same boat, whether NA or EU based, who speak a different language other than english).  And I think the other half is that they don't want to get involved with any sort of forum diplomacy, they'd rather go directly to the source. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2011, 09:44:48 pm »
+1
What "we" don't get is, why is it when some clan pisses in your pool and is from NA, why do the mercs always start a bitch post and then a half dozen mercs in it stereotype the entire NA community? You just did so yourself, the people who were talking about "Honor" were Acre and Abay... Neither of which "cheated" for the purposes of this thread.

Maybe just as you are tired of people "cheating/antagonizing" your clan, we are tired of always reading a half dozen mercs that say "DAMN NA COMMUNTIY WHY U ALL HATE US?!" Thanks for the stereotype of an entire continent and several countries, we really appreciate it.

Next time, figure out who your target of your bitch thread is and stick with them and stop posting shit like it is the whole damned NA community.

Yeah, damn straight I am tired of hearing people hack in this game and wish it would stop, but I am also tired of the mercs having so many idiots in the clan that can not tell the difference between ONE ALLIANCE and THE REST OF THE NA COMMUNITY and does not know the difference between an American and a Canadadian.

Fine, I get it, it is not the Merc clan acting like tards, it is just a few of the members, so to those members I say this: Bloo Bloo Bloo! Grow up.

Read my whole post once again and find a sentence pointing whole NA community as cheaters, backstabbers, backriders etc. If I was that sort of a person Chaos wouldn't even come and talk to me, same goes for ATS, Ask xKhanx how I spoke to them, or Phoneix company maybe Fallen NA section especially Loki. Just do it.
Ask them and lets see what they will say about me to you.

The problem here is : this war is going on a horrible direction, this is not playing a game anymore. Its just griefing. Thats why I'm saying : I'm not trolling here. I'm not here to insult anyone for who they are, where they come from. I'm writing here to seek advice to get things right.

I already posted this on the bug section before pasting it here, the other reason I write here is : here are the players you are supporting, here is the community you are creating for the future of this mod. I wouldn't react any different if it was an EU player.

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011, 09:45:33 pm »
+2
Most likely candidate to have done this is: Commander_Zorkly_TKoV

He is in my transfer range at the time.

Lets not go pointing fingers Ms.Ginger of The Pussy. Do you have any real evidence that Zorkly could have commited this heinous crime other then him being near you? I bet there are other people within your transfer range.

- Antonio
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2011, 09:47:10 pm »
The only reason I think that Pokedoll here isn't yet banned for constant trolling, is that he more than often makes some people(me) laugh :B

Sire i say sire! It's Cleffa for you!

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2011, 09:48:10 pm »
Sire i say sire! It's Cleffa for you!

+1

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2011, 09:48:31 pm »
+1
Lets not go pointing fingers Ms.Ginger of The Pussy. Do you have any real evidence that Zorkly could have commited this heinous crime other then him being near you? I bet there are other people within your transfer range.

- Antonio

He didn't write ZORKLY DID IT but that he is the most likely one that did it (being enemy and abusing a(once) bug in the past ), and im pretty sure admins have the logs to see who did this, can't wait to find out more.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:50:26 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2011, 09:48:50 pm »
+1

- Antonio

+1

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2011, 09:50:29 pm »
Read my whole post once again and find a sentence pointing whole NA community as cheaters, backstabbers, backriders etc.

Fine, let me address some of this:
Its just ironic that people who were talking about honour yesterday are the people who are supporting cheating in this game today.
So, the people who were talking about honor are the same people who support cheating in game? Gotcha, good to know that Acre, Abay, Fallen etc who were talking about honor support cheating.

Next, if you would care to read my post, notice I said "half a dozen merc members" so have you bothered reading some of the responses that your own clan members are posting in this thread? Do I really have to start quoting them like mtmtko (though he did apologize bless, his soul for that and addmitting that it was an unfair stereotype) or any of the other members in this thread or the previous "BRD suckz" threads?

My post was not adressing you specifically and only you, but also a bunch of the idiots in this thread.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shpongled

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • Totally shpongled, mate...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Shpongled, Merc_Shpongebob_Tightpantsh, Merc_Shpongtastic
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2011, 09:52:31 pm »
+7
The thing is, ToD, that we are trying to play this to have fun.

What 'fun' means is by no means universally agreed, but it certainly doesn't mean stretchig the system as far as possible to Fuck with us.

BRD and co lost all priveleges to say 'get over yourself, its just a game' when they showed that they were willing to fuck with our personal lives by forcing us to stay up till all hours of the morning, day in, day out. Now they keep grasping at all any any straws available, like this bullshit.

We want to play the game. Is that not obvious?

Give us a real fight, or leave us alone. This behaviour has and continues to be petty, malicious and incredibly childish.

Now I will no longer participate in this thread. I look forward to fighting BRD and Co. for reals someday.

"I gotta turn down my merc application as i was in a pub and would be of no use to you. Maybe it's good for you in the end, although i was motivated to see the first merc's defeat ever in strategus."
 --- Beauchamp