Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 34329 times)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2011, 07:06:02 pm »
The Caravan Guard sent troops to support the Nordmen.

Those bastards at the Caravan Guard! *tuts* Stealing the first part of our name and then using our tags as the last word!

Also, I think you need to slap your spys, we gave them refuge and fought for them in their battles. We're traders, we make money by trading things. The number of different commodities these days are fairly low...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:07:38 pm by Tennenoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2011, 07:18:24 pm »
Those bastards at the Caravan Guard! *tuts* Stealing the first part of our name and then using our tags as the last word!

Also, I think you need to slap your spys, we gave them refuge and fought for them in their battles. We're traders, we make money by trading things. The number of different commodities these days are fairly low...

In new strat the world will depend on you're camel dung, I feel it, I know it!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2011, 07:41:43 pm »
In new strat the world will depend on you're camel dung, I feel it, I know it!

Fiq_Al_Mata cornered the market early.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Ming

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
  • Let her distract you!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
  • Game nicks: Shogunate_BD_Ming
  • IRC nick: Ming
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31:41 pm »
UPDATED
Thank god that Thovex is muted.

ehm... I thought Risen signed a peace treaty with the shogunate, and just at the same time as we were fight against LLJK on the East, we got stabbed in the West by the clan who agreed to have peace in the first place.

Despite all the set backs, Shogunate and the allies are still wining the battles so far. Other factions perhaps should consider something about Risen's credibility here as a clan.

PS: I dont have time to do another round of endless flame war with that 15 yrs old liar who made this thread so ill go off now and will not respond to any bullshit replies they come up with.

FACEBOOK WTF?? IF I ACCIDENTALLY ADDED U It WAS NEVER INTENDED.. i dont recall i have some 15 yrsr old guy called jesse, only a girl called jessica on friendlist.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 07:09:20 am by Ming »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:37 pm »
ehm... I thought Risen signed a peace treaty with the shogunate, and just at the same time as we were fight against LLJK on the East, we got stabbed in the West by the clan who agreed to have peace in the first place.

Despite all the set backs, Shogunate and the allies are still wining the battles so far. Other factions perhaps should consider something about Risen's credibility here as a clan.

PPS: I dont have time to do another round of endless flame war with that 15 yrs old liar so ill go off now and will not respond to any bullshit replies they come up with.

HAHAHAHAHA MING.

We obviously signed a peace... not treaty, and besides so far Shogunate won all battles thanks to hm, glitches, hacks and exploits - besides the BashiBazouk battle which was 1/4th outnumbering. - The Union tore down the village with no problem as well.

Sorry to dissapoint you Ming, but I'm pretty sure I know more about our diplomacy than you do, and it looks like you know jack shit from Shogunate diplomacy as well.

You know what you've done Ming, and it's disturbing for everyone in the faction and you know it, your just too sad to admit it Youming Ma. (PS. Why the fuck did you add me on facebook.)  - Neither do I send a cry-pm on the forums about me rating you a - reputation at certain posts I disagree with.

Damn.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:26:38 am by Espu »

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2011, 10:53:20 pm »

PS: I dont have time to do another round of endless flame war with that 15 yrs old liar so ill go off now and will not respond to any bullshit replies they come up with.

You should probably ask around if there ever was a peace treaty before you start posting about it.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:26 pm »

PS: I dont have time to do another round of endless flame war with that 15 yrs old liar so ill go off now and will not respond to any bullshit replies they come up with.

Mad japanophile :!:

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2011, 11:08:05 pm »

I know you hate Risen, but this is ridicolous. Plz follow up about whats happening. And lying/hiding the whole truth is pathetic.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2011, 11:12:05 pm »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 01, 2011, 11:47:25 pm »
:!:

Have to turn him over to Risen side by bringing him to Red Light Districts and giving him some stuff for free. Amirite?

Gogo and make this japanophile repent his lifestyle!

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2011, 12:03:09 am »
Never again.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2011, 12:09:47 am »
HAHAHAHAHA MING.

We obviously signed a peace... not treaty, and besides so far Shogunate won all battles thanks to hm, glitches, hacks and exploits - besides the BashiBazouk battle which was 1/4th outnumbering. - The Union tore down the village with no problem as well.

I held my suddenly generated bloated aristocratic stomach in arrogant laughter when I saw this.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2011, 12:45:04 am »
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that there have been issues with glitches and hacking for everyone. Do you not realize how foolish you look trying to paint anyone as falsely claiming hacks? There have been more hacked/glitched/dumbed strat battles than business-as-intended matches yet a select few seem hell bent on pretending they don't understand what the word glitch means. People are watching how you react when you think you have some sort of advantage, buy the way and let me tell you, some of your attitudes surely stink as well as your attempts at propaganda. You can't pretend that there aren't problems in strat when most everyone who has played has experienced them first hand. Continuously lying about them just reveals you to be just that, a constant spinner of deceit with a word that is not worth as much as a penny face up on the street.

Quit playing dumb, if it is indeed an act. Cute image macro, though.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2011, 12:49:47 am »
Your words could not be any more true Ylca, otherwise I'm quite aware that the game is riddled with many many problems currently and has been for sometime. The Image macro was aimed only at the Preposterous accusation that Thovex made, blaming his losses on the supposed exploitation of glitches, hacks and the lot by the Shogunate.

Having known the Shogunate for a year now, I tell you now, that the Shogunate are more interested in fighting good enjoyable battles rather than childish hacks.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:57:31 am by The_Angle »

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2011, 12:56:15 am »
Your words could not be any more true Ylca, otherwise I'm quite aware that the game is riddled with many many problems currently and has been for sometime. The Image macro was aimed only at the comment that Thovex made, blaming his losses on the supposed exploitation of glitches, hacks and the lot.
Supposed, just lol. Name one loss of our faction that isn't related to hacks/exploits. I DARE you. You can't :P, because the only loss we suffered was when we got hacked.  :wink:

Don't mind the fish.