Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 34286 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:18 pm »
CountBerenger, BULLDOG, Eran, Bulzur, koyama, Logen, Cicero, Lars the warden, Zapper, Lactose_the_intolerant, Kutlas, ABCF, Legio_Melindo, partyboy, Vanguard Warden, DarkFox, taimic, Shogunate_Ujin (+ 3 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

The dramaaaaaa  :o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:51 pm »
do you think u are funny ? Im talking about both of us.

Stop being a retard or i ll blow your purple tank

too late, georges already did that. Thats why i have nothing to lose... therefore i can go and hack your accounts and sell your soldiers to british slave traders.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2011, 11:40:09 pm »
CountBerenger, BULLDOG, Eran, Bulzur, koyama, Logen, Cicero, Lars the warden, Zapper, Lactose_the_intolerant, Kutlas, ABCF, Legio_Melindo, partyboy, Vanguard Warden, DarkFox, taimic, Shogunate_Ujin (+ 3 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

The dramaaaaaa  :o

Damn, i was spotted.
But of course i was here because i wanted to reply something, not just to read while eating.
So..... hummm....
Damn hackers.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2011, 12:10:38 am »
Thanks for attending and playing -2 times! :lol:- on BashiBazouks vs Shogunate battle.
It was fun compared to other battles today.
Drama:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Eran

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Eran
« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2011, 12:22:43 am »
Y it was fun, thx for a great battle ^^

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Legio_Marco1691
« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2011, 12:42:57 am »
Well actually all the battles would be enjoyable like this one if only the dev team could put some hours of effort(maybe even less than a hour)to fix the spawn sistem

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2011, 12:43:30 am »
Well actually all the battles would be enjoyable like this one if only the dev team could put some hours of effort(maybe even less than a hour)to fix the spawn sistem

Coding is harder then you think -_-
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #217 on: August 01, 2011, 01:09:11 am »
Without knowing anything for certain, I think the server resetting might have been some kind of bug.

I was on shogunate TS, and when I tried to rejoin the server went down. (knew it wasnt me only who got kicked, cause I heard the cries of entire shogunate when it happened.

First time I didn't think it could be me joining causing it, but second time it happened I thought that may have something to do with it.

After that I didn't try to rejoin anymore..

Reported the bug to devs.

Don't be so fast in blaming shogunate, if only you know you didn't do it yourselves.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #218 on: August 01, 2011, 01:16:28 am »

Don't be so fast in blaming shogunate, if only you know you didn't do it yourselves.
guys let me type with caps : WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOTH OF US can you understand english ?

turkish : Zekasız, sen bunu çevirmekle mi uğraştın ?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:24:43 am by Cicero »

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2011, 01:23:18 am »
guys let me type with caps : WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOTH OF US can you understand english ?

turkish : Zekasız bunu çevirmeyle mi uğraştın ?

Ben çok iyi türk konuşmak, ben Türkiye'nin İstanbul'da edebiyat öğretmek

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2011, 01:24:07 am »
Ben çok iyi türk konuşmak, ben Türkiye'nin İstanbul'da edebiyat öğretmek
lol

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2011, 01:44:48 am »
I probably chose the wrong days to go out but I cannot really work out what's going on, why it's happening or who's actually involved.

I've gone through all 15 pages of this thread completely sober and tried to pick out the scraps of information among the complete troll posts of boundless uselessness and come up with the following:

1) The "Coalition" as it's now called consists of "Shogunate, Pillagers, Searaiders, VRN & Acre".

2) The Union has added "Risen, Legio & Bashi" to their ranks.

3) The Union has declared war on the grounds that the Shogunate "played their political cards wrong" through helping Searaiders & VRN escape the LLJK infested lands.

4) The Union has attacked Shogunate & Pillagers lands.

5) The Union were beaten off due to a spawn point bug in their first battle.

6)The next attack was broken due to someone hacking the roster and the natural course of action for the Union is to blame the Shogunate wizzkids, correctly or incorrectly, but more likely predictably. (Does beg the question to me that maybe it was an outside influence from either parties trying to rouse anger and more suspicions which in turn causes me to be on guard over some other interested party that has a lot riding on this so called war.)

7) There was another attack on a village, I don't know the outcome of that one although I participated until I was worthless.

8) The Bashi's small army of 500 was killed after 3 server disconnects and a reset. Once again the natural thing to do is assume it was the other is to blame.

9) Tenne still doesn't know what's really happening and is looking for someone unbiased to explain what's really happened. (Or correct his list).

Cheers in advance.

P.S. Please excuse my ignorance.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:51:27 am by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2011, 02:08:19 am »
On our battle , we don't blame anyone it was a disconnection of general eu servers.Check "Truth" spoiler under "Drama" spoiler, it was another troll/useless post of mine  :twisted:
Thanks for attending and playing -2 times! :lol:- on BashiBazouks vs Shogunate battle.
It was fun compared to other battles today.
Drama:
(click to show/hide)

About the Risen-Shogunate battle hack,well i don't think risen would hack themselves but also there is no proof that proves shogunates are involved in it.(I don't think Shogunates involved in hax situation cuz they are not losers to hack as far as i know them.)Shogunate have a motive to do this but meh i dunno they would rather fight instead of do something like that imho.

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2011, 02:12:44 am »
I probably chose the wrong days to go out but I cannot really work out what's going on, why it's happening or who's actually involved.

I've gone through all 15 pages of this thread completely sober and tried to pick out the scraps of information among the complete troll posts of boundless uselessness and come up with the following:

1) The "Coalition" as it's now called consists of "Shogunate, Pillagers, Searaiders, VRN & Acre".

2) The Union has added "Risen, Legio & Bashi" to their ranks.

3) The Union has declared war on the grounds that the Shogunate "played their political cards wrong" through helping Searaiders & VRN escape the LLJK infested lands.

4) The Union has attacked Shogunate & Pillagers lands.

5) The Union were beaten off due to a spawn point bug in their first battle.

6)The next attack was broken due to someone hacking the roster and the natural course of action for the Union is to blame the Shogunate wizzkids, correctly or incorrectly, but more likely predictably. (Does beg the question to me that maybe it was an outside influence from either parties trying to rouse anger and more suspicions which in turn causes me to be on guard over some other interested party that has a lot riding on this so called war.)

7) There was another attack on a village, I don't know the outcome of that one although I participated until I was worthless.

8) The Bashi's small army of 500 was killed after 3 server disconnects and a reset. Once again the natural thing to do is assume it was the other is to blame.

9) Tenne still doesn't know what's really happening and is looking for someone unbiased to explain what's really happened. (Or correct his list).

Cheers in advance.

P.S. Please excuse my ignorance.

Almost none of these are even close, sorry.
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2011, 02:13:20 am »
Is it too late to say that, Its been all the way back since old cRPG days since I've had so much fun in a Strategus battle? Thanks for attending everybody, opponents and allies alike, despite the mass disconnects!

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.