Author Topic: [Ban Request] VieuxCrotter  (Read 1485 times)

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban Request] VieuxCrotter
« on: July 30, 2011, 08:53:18 am »
This dude teamwounds me whenever I see him. It's a tad ridiculous. Here's a screenshot.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

P.s. I think he has anger problems

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban Request] VieuxCrotter
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:14:50 am »
I like how you took this screenshot 1months ago when you were trolling me for 1hrs in game and teamwounding me. After you got banned.

Just to tell how you are full of shit l33tdude and a trouble maker, this map is not even in the rotation anymore.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 09:19:50 am »
I like how you took this screenshot 1months ago when you were trolling me for 1hrs in game and teamwounding me. After you got banned.

Just to tell how you are full of shit l33tdude and a trouble maker, this map is not even in the rotation anymore.

It's a couple of weeks old at most. You've teamwounded me (and even TKed me) in instances other than in that screenshot. You say ingame that you never and have never intentionally teamwounded, yet here's proof that your actions don't live up to your words.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 09:35:20 am »
A couple of week old ?

You can't screenshot someone and use it for blackmail or to get him banned later on .. Either you report it right away , or you turn a blind eye ...

BOTH of you are well known TKers/TWers and the last thing I wanna see if both of you trying to ban each other and attacking each other when there aren't any admins around.

If I hear or see that any of you didn't understand the message when we told you that NO TEAM WOUND or TEAMKILL will be tolerated , we're talking about a good week or 2 of ban. I hope I'm very clear

Offline Rangerjoe

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 09:35:53 am »
I can vouch for vieuxcrotter.  I was there the map where the arguement started and the map before and the screenshot was neither of the maps played.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 09:45:53 am »
Sphinxer: i never teamwound anyone on purpose this is total shit, l33tdude is pissed cause he got caught doing team wounding and crap on the server and i denounced his ass. This screenshot he took was after the whole night he was team wounding and griefing my ass and i fucking defended myself from his team wound, then he took that shit to try to make shit to me weeks later.

Sometimes i get drunk and talk shit alot on the servers to make peoples react, and he used that screenshot to try to get revenge on me cause i was talking shit on the server.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 09:51:45 am »
TKDude is banned for a week if not perm for falsely accusing another player.  The screenshot was taking of a map that we did not play and I was actually there when he started saying he was get vieux banned.  Lying is much worse than the initial TK and since TKDude has been a problem forever I will recommend a perm ban after the week pending discussion with other admins.

Vieux I'm gonna warn you for trolling.  Try not to provoke other players and just play to have fun not to taunt or cause trouble.  Try to keep some of your comments to yourself and people won't be trying to get you in trouble. 

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 10:05:54 am »
I understand rangerbob, when i get drunk i tend talk alot, i will try to not do that again.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 10:35:39 am »
TKDude is banned for a week if not perm for falsely accusing another player.  The screenshot was taking of a map that we did not play and I was actually there when he started saying he was get vieux banned.  Lying is much worse than the initial TK and since TKDude has been a problem forever I will recommend a perm ban after the week pending discussion with other admins.

Vieux I'm gonna warn you for trolling.  Try not to provoke other players and just play to have fun not to taunt or cause trouble.  Try to keep some of your comments to yourself and people won't be trying to get you in trouble.

Rangerbob, I did not falsely accuse anyone. I suggest you look up the definition of "false accusation". The accusation is that he's TKed/Teamwounded me, probably a dozen times. The screenshot is of him, right there, attacking me. There's nothing I lied about. How is that fair Rangerbob? I said right in my post that the particular screenshot I used was a couple of weeks old - did you even read my post?

He's done it VERY recently, the screenshot just isn't recent.

Do I need to further elaborate?

It's pretty sad too that you're considering perm banning me over the people who literally trash talk you to your face. I was warned once for an instance of TKing in the forums and then banned for an instance probably a month later. Obviously I haven't got into trouble since. I report a guy who has repeatedly team wounded me, and I get banned a week for it?

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:46:37 am by t1337Dude »

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 10:42:01 am »
I can vouch for vieuxcrotter.  I was there the map where the arguement started and the map before and the screenshot was neither of the maps played.
Rangerjoe, you're not contributing in any intelligent manner. Please read the thread before you post.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 10:48:04 am »
We didn't even play that map.  You started talking about how you would get Vieux banned after he trolled you and then Vieux followed by saying go for it because he doesn't tk intentionally.  Seriously I was there through the whole thing just not on Rangerbob.

I was waiting for the screenshot you were gonna put up because I wasn't sure if he really did teamwound you or not and then you go and put up a SS of a map we hadn't played.  Hell I even kicked you for leeching the map before.  I followed by specing vieux and he was not teamwounding nor doing anything other than run his mouth and go for the flag.

I'll drop it down to 2 days since you weren't lying about the screenshot.  Blackmailing another player with old screenshots + previous offenses + leeching the map before.

Unban time is 01.08.2011 10:59:00
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:04:01 am by Rangerbob »

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 10:58:43 am »
We didn't even play that map.  You started talking about how you would get Vieux banned after he trolled you and then Vieux followed by saying go for it because he doesn't tk intentionally.  Seriously I was there through the whole thing just not on Rangerbob.

I was waiting for the screenshot you were gonna put up because I wasn't sure if he really did teamwound you or not and then you go and put up a SS of a map we hadn't played since I got there which was 3 maps before the argument.

Hell you just got yourself another day.

Rangerbob, what are you talking about? We didn't play that map just now, and you would know that if you've actually read the posts in this thread. I joined the game, told VieuxCrotter that I was creating a ban thread, played for five minutes, and then left. That screenshot wasn't taken today (I changed my face a few days ago, my hair is white now), and the screenshot wasn't supposed to be of a particular incident that just happened within the past few matches, nor have I ever claimed it to be.

You're giving me extra ban time for explaining the situation?

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:01:13 am by t1337Dude »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 11:23:37 am »
I'm sorry for not reading your reply more closely.  I was watching that round and Vieux does not teamwound you on sight.  In fact, unlike you he was contributing to his team and I believe ended up top 5 on his side.  I've dropped the ban down to 2 days for basically falsely accusing him since I was there.  Unban date is stated above and I do not recommend a perm ban.

FYI, you are very close to the threshold where you will get a perm ban so don't push it.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 04:44:05 am »
Actually, T1337Dude was already on the watch list and got unbanned a few weeks ago for TK on purpose. He did not apologize, saying his TK was based on reasonable grounds, therefor it was "justified".

I'm not sure if 2 days will be enough, I'm sick of dealing with the same trouble maker over and over ...

Take this as your last warning t1337dude, next time I hear you're making trouble, it might be much longer than a few weeks ...