Author Topic: ban request spookisland  (Read 849 times)

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
ban request spookisland
« on: July 29, 2011, 12:19:15 pm »
Map before was polled for tk and twing, i didnt care because its late and wasn't me nor do i know the guy or the guy who polled him(so reputation wise either could of lied)

the map after that he rode up first round behind me and hit me taking half my health(im in full plate so i was a little more than annoyed)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

as you see less than half hp and the timer shows the map just started and im barely out of spawn, as well as the poll started by my clan member upon seeing him TW me

his answer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

IDK maybe cause its late he assumed he could just do what ever he wanted, but personally i didn't find it amusing
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: ban request spookisland
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:38:30 pm »
Well he did get kicked and he only hit you once so thats about the appropriate punishment level.  Also your screenshots don't show him doing anything other than saying testing out a swing and a kick poll.  As long as he didn't come back and tk you theres not much more to be done.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: ban request spookisland
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 11:51:32 pm »
alright understandable just thought could help for future things against him then.
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics